Best Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.

Ard_Choille

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i love clues my last one was a zammy cape i sold it for 1.1mill a few mins later.

edit just got a zammy pg 2 and a zammy pg 4 and a green dhide body from a clue

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

i would say my best was...um...zammy page 4...i gotten better i just can't remember. #-o ..i also got a orange boater from one...

ye bloodhills is fake,i highly doubt something as rare as 3rd age from clue scrolls according to jagex which is like zamorak switching sides would come with another item.thats like 1 in 10 billion, and seeing as i havent even gotten anything but enchanted bottom in over 150 new clues i say the odds are against him or hes the luckiest person ever

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

ye bloodhills is fake,i highly doubt something as rare as 3rd age from clue scrolls according to jagex which is like zamorak switching sides would come with another item.thats like 1 in 10 billion, and seeing as i havent even gotten anything but enchanted bottom in over 150 new clues i say the odds are against him or hes the luckiest person ever

u combined 2 updates together, as jagex said getting dragon chain by gambling at the Barbarian Assult minigame is like the odds of Zamorak changing sides.

wbty7.png

it's fake as hell,hes at that strange place above fally,thats a lvl1 clue and look at the kite...

Necrossigv3.jpg

This is definatly my best one... :thumbsup:

tresuretrailmk8.png

no way... 3rd age pl8? gilded kite?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

u dont need to be sorry lol but it woulda been more beleiveable if u would just had the plate, and 2 updates in one? :P lols i didnt even read that update about b.a. just saw someone saying third age is like zammy switchin sides which is almost like getting a challenge scroll from an imp imo.

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

best i ever got was 4 pruple sweets and a guthix page 1

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I JUST got this off my first clue in like 3 weeks, I just started doing them again. I sold the trousers for an instant 500k :D :D

Picture6.png

I was sooooo happy cause I recently got whip scammed AND died and lost black mask so I dont have much. Now I do! :D

The poorest person to ever do legends, desert treasure, and monkey madness at level 67 :)