Hunting and Mosquitos?

pk_stinker

Looks like I will be stcoking up on plenty of those just incase. And for those of you saying hunting sounds rushed, this will prove it wrong. Because if the proboscis is used for Hunting, that means the skill has been in planning since the release of the minigame. Well over a year.

Rushed? I think not.

single_skill1165709744.png

i didnt hear that but i think it would be cool

*edit* Darn i was beaten to it...

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

1st post! \'

Wow, that must be humiliating.

ROFL!!!

anyway berrakus, theres several, and theyre giant mosquitos, as opposed to the swarms u get in tai bwo. im sorry but i font know whether they drop probiscis....

supernovasigst7.jpg

1st post! \'

Wow, that must be humiliating.

ROFL!!!

anyway berrakus, theres several, and theyre giant mosquitos, as opposed to the swarms u get in tai bwo. im sorry but i font know whether they drop probiscis....

I killed a few. They don't seem to drop anything.

Edit: But ya, I was starting to think the probiscis had been forgotten about. They said it was for a future update.....

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

In Tai Bwo Wanna Cleanup, you an get Mosquito Probocises. I think it was once mentioned that these could be used as blowpipe ammunition.... perfect hunting weapon in jungle countries.... :)

Any Thoughts?

TTFN

Are you seroius??

Your not joshing me or nothing???

This is the single most pointless post i have ever read on the general p2p... now sure i have seen other posts much more pointless but for general p2p this one tops the cake....

you weren't makeing a joke or something right? :roll:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

In Tai Bwo Wanna Cleanup, you an get Mosquito Probocises. I think it was once mentioned that these could be used as blowpipe ammunition.... perfect hunting weapon in jungle countries.... :)

Any Thoughts?

TTFN

Are you seroius??

This is the single most pointless post i have ever read on the general p2p... now sure i have seen other posts much more pointless but for general p2p this one tops the cake....

you must be the one making a joke, because this is the lamest post ive ever seen. Period. Full stop. END. LAME!!!. as to the writer, this does prove that the development of hunting had been going for a while, and your idea does fit :)

Any Thoughts?

TTFN

Are you seroius??

you must be the one making a joke, because this is the lamest post ive ever seen. Period. Full stop. END. LAME!!!. as to the writer, this does prove that the development of hunting had been going for a while, and your idea does fit :)

Christ... TIF is the mecca of flame.

but I doubt it would make a huge difference if you collected a ton, I mean I'm sure they'll be more availiable...

There is also a mosquito right outside the Cave Horrors cave on Mos Le'Harmless.

but those dont drop proboscis.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

There is a NPC walking around the jungle east of Tai Bai Village and west of the glider landing. He is a gnome and talks about hunting. He also mentions the village and the problems they are having, specifically the undead "zombies". his name is Penwie or something, thought this might help.

Jesterotr.png

jesterotr.png

Any Thoughts?

TTFN

Are you seroius??

This doesn't prove anything about how long Hunting has been in development since we don't even know that's what it was put in the game for...

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

Deffinatly a good idea. Although.. this would proberly use range and I believe range is a non combat skill.. Maybe it'll be sued for a trap.. Like the darts in agility arena? Or somthing. Just a idea. Lol. :o

I Tonysown I - Retired for now...

suster.png