Owners of Full Randoms

Kill_Life

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have full lederhosen, full zombie, full mime, 2 pieces of camo :? and 29 frog tokens, had full prince but I could've used that space for something else, so I dropped it.

dragonsigred2ds0.jpg

F2P ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 20M+ Overall Exp ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ My Blog

I believe I have full zombie. I got the event because I really tried to make it happen. Every time I train, I keep all the bones of all the monsters I kill until I fill up my inventory, then I bury them all -- as opposed to burying each bone as I got it. I'm guessing this increases your chances in getting the zombie event.

Personally, I would be most happy with full camo. How does one increase their chances of getting this random event?

Full Frog (no clothes, but i got 8 tokens) and Full Zombie clothes.

Same only I acually have the frog clothes.

I also have lendehousen hat or w/e. I think I have a mime mask, but maybe I gave it the royal boot :anxious:

I've only got a full frog (and zombie shirt and boots)

offtopic question: because I'm a f2p my bank space is limited, I dropped all my holiday items (such as jojo, zombie head etc ...) because I can get them back at Draynor, but if i drop my full frog or my zombie clothing, can I get it back somewhere whenever I feel like wearing it again?

littlepieter.png

the lone wolf is howling at the moon, fear his strenght, or meet his teeth

I have the full camo and mime

I don't have full frogs because I always leave the tokens on the floor (I seem to get the random event pretty often anyways)

I have never heard of the zombie set...

I only have full princess. <.< (quite a few of each. Have had more tokens but dropped them or sometimes went to 'Frogland' on purpose)

Others- Have all but the mask/head part of Zombie.

Got two parts (as of the last 50-ish minutes) of Mime, lost the boots over a year ago. :( But I just want the emotes! Not got one of them :cry:

I've never even had a Freaky Forester or Drill Demon event before. And I've only seen other people getting them once for each of those events! (seeing those NPC's)

Calaeria.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg