what is reality?

katsuro0

the first three people to come up with an honest answer in their own words gets 50k in game (i need it before i go to bed lol)

btw, this is for my philosophy class. basically, we're looking at what ppl who have no background in philosophy has to say about it -- then we'll proceed to make fun of you in class

ps. try not to include examples of reality (like reality = boat, me, you, etc)

pss. put just a tiny bit of thought into it. it doesn't have to be extremely complicated though. just what u think

i don't think this breaks the homework rule considering its required that i ask ppl :wall:

knightsoforderse9.png

A biological function. That formed after a long process which was the result of a huge explosion many years ago.

Big Bang= Stars, Galaxies= Milky Way= Star (in location of sun)= Supernova= New Star= Planetary Disc= Earth= Evolution= Society.

That's my idea of reality.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Guest GhostRanger
A biological function. That formed after a long process which was the result of a huge explosion many years ago.

Big Bang= Stars, Galaxies= Milky Way= Star (in location of sun)= Supernova= New Star= Planetary Disc= Earth= Evolution= Society.

So is realty something that only humans have? Is everything the exists before mankind not real? Why the need to narrow it down to society? Do we not consider the universe to be real?

Reality:

The universe as it is now in present time, before us and after us. This also accounts for other planets which we may not have discovered yet, other universes, ect.

So is realty something that only humans have? Is everything the exists before mankind not real? Why the need to narrow it down to society? Do we not consider the universe to be real?

Reality applies to everyone and everything in every galaxy in every super cluster. Reality is what is now, not in the past nor the future. It's the unhidden truth, not the blanketed lies we are told. It's not truth with no logic, it is truth with logic.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Guest GhostRanger

^ That was just an attempt to sound really smart, so now answer my question. Why did you narrow everything down from the Big Bang as if to suggest your final conclusion, society, is the only reality?

^ That was just an attempt to sound really smart, so now answer my question. Why did you narrow everything down from the Big Bang as if to suggest your final conclusion, society, is the only reality?

Our society isn't the only reality. What I posted was just our society, and this is me, in reality, trying to cover the mistake I made from the other post that was a mistake.

My definition of reality goes beyond our own society.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Our society isn't the only reality. What I posted was just our society, and this is me, in reality, trying to cover the mistake I made from the other post that was a mistake.

You should go into marketing/advertising.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

If you aren't being sarcastic, send me a PM and elaborate. If I have such talent, I've never discovered it.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

If you aren't being sarcastic, send me a PM and elaborate. If I have such talent, I've never discovered it.

I don't know what Landon's getting at, but advertisers [cabbage] a lot.

Reality is what you make of it.

What exactly "it" is, well I don't know...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Hmm...

You wanna know what reality is?

Well then, I present to you the hero of runescape, the king of Azeroth, the leader of legions!

gamertk3.png

Image by Pyxelated on deviantart.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

There's no such thing as one reality, because different people/things percieve different things.

Though I guess, to an individual, reality is what the majority of the society you are in understands is 'real'.

And if you dont conform, you're considered insane or mentally ill.

There's no universal definition. To somebody, reality is everything that happens, without a negative or positive connotation.

To some other person, it's a boring stage that happens occassionally when you run out of cash to be high or drunk.