The BUILD of a f2p ranger+2h Ko - guide

jens_w

ok...one thing...what about warhammers/daggers. I always weild those due to the quickness of the dagger and the power of the warhammer.

isnt scimie the speed of dagger, and hammer the speed of r2h??

nice guide... and this isnt the official forum, so you can post all you need to in just 1 post...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Warhammer is a bit faster than baxe and hits best on rune armour normally.

Daggers arent recomended for their low accuracy and low hits.

You could use rune shortswords to ko pures though, then do like this: range - shortsword - 2h.

He wears magic robes becasue they look nice, nothing is also fine, or priest gown, monk robe, anything.

The guide wasn't meant to be succesfull here but in player help and advice :'( Haven't really worked on it :s

My ranged + 2h guide:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=569717

Click and post

• 4 weeks later...
I mean red spiders in varrock sewers. There are lots of safe spots there and you can easily go to the moss giants if you wish

O_o, I've been using this guide, it works quit well :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

nice guide i must say but i have one question for ranging and the 2h combo when you switch it what att style dose the 2h go to because if u did this with magic it would go to defence and well i didnt know that and i got a defnce lvl *tear*

When you switch from magic/range to melee, you should use the same style or the style you last used, meaning it should go to aggressive if on rapid mode for ranging. However, for magic, I find that when you switch it always goes back to the style you previously used, EXCEPT when you have run out of runes you were using to autocast a spell and switch. Then it goes to defence... yeah I gained about thirty defence experience in a single blow because I didn't know this.

Guest wasabe

for the stats, ranged should b higher than str by around 8 levels, the CB lv will b still the same.

for the quipments of 40 def, ill suggest full rune, u can still hit effectively with it but ur oppoent wil b harder to hit u

• 2 weeks later...
cool, f2p are noobs tho

Oh please shutup. I'm sick of the p2p vs f2p that goes on in this forum.

On-topic: Very nice guide, safe spots for range would be handy to add.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

hi

i have on my lvl 39 pure 40 att 43 str 48 hp 41 mage 52 range 2 def and 1 pray

can i be a range pure + 2h? if yes what lvls should i train?

get like 56 range and 46 str minimum to pk , that way u can pk Rune WEaps and 10s with range 14/15 with 2h its the lv that i started pking straight , i personally like range being 10 lvls higher so pure rangers dont own u

Xrakeo.gif