~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! Friday, time for some burning \'

Yarly, Bloodyhaven is one of my oldest RS friends Dusty. Known him for about 2 years ingame :P

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Stop posting on TIF and burn those logs, y u b n so nub e l8ly?

y u s4y "y u b n so nube l8ly?" so l8ly?

Anyway, keep it up nubby, i think you may get 99 before june 1st, but that's just a guess. I think its a good one right? :anxious:

Updated.

I'm now 315k from 99 Firemaking, with only 2335 Maples to burn till I get there. I will be at the point of leveling up this weekend, but my actual level up to 99 and party will be Friday, March 16. Party info to come this weekend.

\'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Updated.

I'm now 315k from 99 Firemaking, with only 2335 Maples to burn till I get there. I will be at the point of leveling up this weekend, but my actual level up to 99 and party will be Friday, March 16. Party info to come this weekend.

\'

Go man go! I shall personally give you one of my pies when you reach 99 Firemaking ::'

Phaper_Plane.png

I'm leaving around 10:30 AM today and won't be back for a while, but the plan is to be at the point of leveling up to 99 by tonight so I can plan my party :thumbsup:

99 Firemaking party info posted!

I did it early so more people get a chance to see the info \'

Bumpy. 985 Maples left to burn \'

I'm leaving in an hour for the rest of the day (sorry Dalcyte, gonna miss your party :( ), so leave me some <3: for when I get back.

thats 2:30 in the arvo nest saturday! i will do my best to be there... if not:

Gratzoroz on the 99 oreo, we wub cookies!@#$%$#@~~bp pertol~~

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.