The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guide 8-)

One question however, how far south can you go without worrying about monsters trapped west of the north rock being able to attack you? Just even with the rock, or do you have a few more squares?

O M F G

i just died at jad :x :x :x :x

everything went well, few mistakes, where the brew took care of,

got to jad with everything full as possible, i switched good, got all healers attacked, but was down to 40 hp, so drank brews 1 each attack of jad, all went good, en i switched 1 FRIKKING TIME WRONG!!!!, he 1 hit ko-ed me !!!!he had only like 20 hp left!!!!!

sonofa[bleep] :x

gonna try again tomorrow

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

i got my cape thanks to you (and metal)

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Veracs Helm > God Mitre > Proselyte Helm > Helm of Neitiznot > Initiate Helm > Archer Helm > Robin Hood Hat

Trimmed 99 Cape > God Cloak > Ava's Accumulator > 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Fury > God Stole > Unholy Symbol > Glory

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

Karils Leathertop > Black Dragonhide Body > Monk Robe Top

Veracs Plateskirt > Proselyte Platelegs/Skirt > Initiate Platelegs/Skirt > Monk Robe Bottom

Gloves (Barrows) > Black Vambraces--- addy gloves

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil

Hope I can do it this time....i look so weird -.- <.<

my invin is: 3 (4) range pots, 20 super resotres (4) and 4 sara brews (4)...I have 63 prayer, should I change some things?

With all that prayer bonus and 20 super restores and 63 prayer, you should have like a dozen restores left over ... prioritize your range attack over prayer bonus

Sorry...I was gone on a 1 week trip :P

Anyway, I see what you mean... How about 18 super restores, 4 range pots, and 6 sara brews?

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

I hope I have time for it tomorrow... last time I tried, it took me 3 HOURS....Muggi, any tips for making it shorter?

Kill the monsters quicker...lol

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Man, I must thank you, thanks to this guide I just faced the 702, but I died because I wasn't looking at my prayer, but thanks to this guide I reached it

with the 2nd hand equipment

Thanks, I'm gonna try again

First of all, this is an awesome guide <3: Secondly, I noticed that the other option if you Didn't have Barrows gloves is Black Vambraces. Why not use Dragon Gloves or even Black Vambraces [bleep]ed? :-k Other than that, its an awesome guide.

Phaper_Plane.png

First of all, this is an awesome guide <3: Secondly, I noticed that the other option if you Didn't have Barrows gloves is Black Vambraces. Why not use Dragon Gloves or even Black Vambraces [bleep]ed? :-k Other than that, its an awesome guide.

Barrows gloves have higher range attack than black vambs. [bleep]ed vambs only add an unnecessary strength bonus.

77yLQy8.png

Barrows gloves have higher range attack than black vambs. [bleep]ed vambs only add an unnecessary strength bonus.

Just to let you know, I use addy gloves, and I have a higher range bonus than with black vambs....

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

Just to let you know, I use addy gloves, and I have a higher range bonus than with black vambs....

Addy gloves are +7 range attack, black vambs are +11

77yLQy8.png

I was wondering if I could complete it with 2.5k bolt racks, do you really need both cbows?

Unless you want to fight jad with a 1/10 bow and risk it running out :P

Just bring 5k bolts, you can sell the leftover ones.

Ive got to say, this was amazing. I dont think I could have ever made to Jad without this. Thank you. I havent beat him yet.. but if im lucky.. I'll be the proud owner of a fire cape in a few hours. At few more days at most.

By the way, for those having trouble beating Jad, while youre watching Youtubes of him, try pretending its you playing and click the prayers and then right click him as he does his attacks. By the time you get to Jad, it may feel like you've SORT of fought him about 10 times by now. Im personally not going to try until I can do a youtube run perfectly twice in a row (try to vary the videos you use, because otherwise you'll begin to memorize the pattern)

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I'm asking a question for a friend. If you plan on using an xbow, how should you adjust your plan? I know the bit about putting it on longrange when you attack the healers, is there anything else?

I've found out that if you want to do caves slow and steady it is best to go on a world with not that many players, but if you want to get through it quicker go on a more full world. As on fuller worlds monster re spawn times are quicker.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

I've found out that if you want to do caves slow and steady it is best to go on a world with not that many players, but if you want to get through it quicker go on a more full world. As on fuller worlds monster re spawn times are quicker.

they instant spawn when u finish the last wave :?

Ive got to say, this was amazing. I dont think I could have ever made to Jad without this. Thank you. I havent beat him yet.. but if im lucky.. I'll be the proud owner of a fire cape in a few hours. At few more days at most.

By the way, for those having trouble beating Jad, while youre watching Youtubes of him, try pretending its you playing and click the prayers and then right click him as he does his attacks. By the time you get to Jad, it may feel like you've SORT of fought him about 10 times by now. Im personally not going to try until I can do a youtube run perfectly twice in a row (try to vary the videos you use, because otherwise you'll begin to memorize the pattern)

Yeah i did something like that before i got mine. There isnt any real way of practising so just try everything

barrowsmdefault,halosponge.gif

My setup =)

FCsetup.jpg

And also a random picture while in world 18...

Lol.jpg

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.