An... Odd type of tanning...

Shaddd

O I get it!! It took me like 10 minutes!! :oops:
what are you stupid how'd you not get that? "i have a monitor tan"? anyway, nice sig e-mail me w/the code if you fell like it (i'm a hard core vk/hg shipper)

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

O I get it!! It took me like 10 minutes!! :oops:
what are you stupid how'd you not get that? "i have a monitor tan"? anyway, nice sig e-mail me w/the code if you fell like it (i'm a hard core vk/hg shipper)

The sig is mine, but I'll talk to you about Vik if you want.

I thought it literly was a real tan. See what school has done to me, it's made me unable to see the obvious. Which is so true, I failed a test because the answer was right infront of my noise, and I decided not to notice it. And tried to solve the problem.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

:lol: That's the kind of tan I have!

No really, I'm so pale, my Art teacher felt the need to point it out to the class.

"My dad was a very light-skinned man... though, he wasn't as pale as Kayla over there."

3898000bYVcx.png

I don't get why people go to solariums. It's sort of a fashion thing over here... and I just never understood the point of it, since it looks fake. Also, a lot of people over-do it and they end up looking like crap.

Excuse the pun.

2009rb9.jpg

I don't get why people go to solariums. It's sort of a fashion thing over here... and I just never understood the point of it, since it looks fake. Also, a lot of people over-do it and they end up looking like crap.

Excuse the pun.

I completely agree. I think it's just a fad.

I'm tired of seeing orange people. O.O

3898000bYVcx.png

Excuse the pun.

I completely agree. I think it's just a fad.

I'm tired of seeing orange people. O.O

It's good for tan lines, from bathing suits when you are trying to naturally tan, or have just been out in the sun too much.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

What's even worse is that a lot of these people also decide to dye their hair blonde. And by blonde, I mean white. So as you probably can imagine, they end up looking quite humorous - except at this point, they think they look extremely attractive and lurvely, and all their friends do as well, so they decide to do the same thing.

What ever happened to moderation...

2009rb9.jpg

What's even worse is that a lot of these people also decide to dye their hair blonde. And by blonde, I mean white. So as you probably can imagine, they end up looking quite humorous - except at this point, they think they look extremely attractive and lurvely, and all their friends do as well, so they decide to do the same thing.

You cant be cool unless you look like a photo-negative these days

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Hehe, Swedes are known for their natural blond hair. Or so I've heard...

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

No really, I'm so pale, my Art teacher felt the need to point it out to the class.

"My dad was a very light-skinned man... though, he wasn't as pale as Kayla over there."

I guarantee you've got nothing on me. At cross country, my nickname was "Whitey" because I'm that much whiter than everyone else lol.. I like the sound of a monitor tan though. :lol:

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I'm not a big fan of fake tans at all. I think real ones look great, but i'm sick of seeing these 40 something orange looking school mums at my school with peroxide blonde hair and sunglasses that cover half their plastic faces... :wall:

Sorry, bit of a rant but it's so damn annoying.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Guest XplsvBam

But some people look good in pale skin, others not so good. Me for example. Although I'm not going to go out and get a fake bake.

But some people look good in pale skin, others not so good. Me for example. Although I'm not going to go out and get a fake bake.

And some people look good as albino's. IE. Silas, Da Vinci Code. (The one in the movie, played by Paul Bettany, not the book.)

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

(i'm a hard core vk/hg shipper)

Fleur Delacour ftw..

Anyway, baack on topic.

Sunburn > Tan

But that's just me :lol:

But really, I probably won't mind next year just sunbathing on the beach, especially when a nice 14 year old comes by and see's my new 6 pack :D

Hehe, Swedes are known for their natural blond hair. Or so I've heard...

Yes, and all our nude-beaches \'

(So freaking many bimbos here..)

tifsbti6oi.gif