Tortoises in Castle Wars (revised)

mojo477

Tortoises in Castle Wars

tortisecwmp3.png

See the picture up there. Did you ever wish you could use a tortoise in castle wars because you are a mage or a ranger. When you are a ranger or a mage in castle wars you get killed pretty easily in the battlefield while when your on top of the walls surrounding the castle most people wont stick around while you shoot arrows or spells at them. Well you might say there is snare and entangle but only mages can use them also entangle and snare is pretty costly.

My Idea

My idea is that you can ride a tortoise at castle wars to stop the mages and rangers from being the underdog. Well here is my idea there is one tortoise on each team of castle wars in a little shed.

mojo477201454si5.png

Then people will most likely line up and enter the shed and get on the tortoise. On the tortoise a driver can ride and control the tortoise and where ever the driver clicks the tortoise moves there also the screen will be from the top so it will be looking down on the tortoise. The tortoise can attack people with pretty good melee stats the tortoise also has high defence in mage,range,and melee. The tortoise will have high mage defence which i stated earlier which will help prevent the tortoise from being frozen by ancient mages. The tortoise also can walk across the small river and the bridge will be widened to let the tortoise walk across.

There can be 3-4 people on the tortoise. To be able to get on as a mage you have to have atleast 3 magical clothes, runes for any strike,bolt,blast, or wave spell, and 40+ mage. To get on as a ranger you need to have 40+ range,3 range clothing,and any bow and arrows ,throwing knives ,darts,etc. Once you get on you cannot be attacked by meleers only other mages and rangers. So meleers would have to kill the tortoise first then all the mages and rangers drop to the ground and then will be able to be attacked by meleers. I dont really know if the mages and ranges should be able to be attacked by meleers with a hally. Also ancient mages cannot get on the tortoise for the soul fact that they would get more power and be more invincible so if a mage tries to get on with there magic book on ancients a message will come that the gnomes will not allow anyone with dark magic on.

The tortoise will also have a special attack which will cause it to pull all legs in then spin around making all enemies near it move back and get hurt. The special can be activated by the driver in the attack menu also a tip would be that to allow lower lvls to drive the tortoise so they can cause more damage. The respawn for the tortoise will be immediately so right after the tortoise dies it will come back within 5 seconds. It also has 300 hp so it wont be the easiest thing to kill. Its speed it a normal players walking speed also people can walk under the tortoise like most creatures and players. The tortoise will also be smart enough to walk through the big spaces between the rows of sticks by the castles.

I need a banner if someone is caring enough to make me one? :D

(note any questions will be answered in this post here)

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

(ignore) questions will be answered in first post

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

im for and against this, first everyone would fight over this. you need a system so that people can take turns, like one person gets one ride a game or something like that. another thing is that it cant go on the bridges, or over the jumping stones, so it'd only be on your side of the area.And since its a tortise , wouldn't it be slow as hell? Also, hallyers/mages/rangers should be able to attack the ppl on ther tortiese,(you said it was like the wall) unless i missed that. and the person limit should only be 3, like the gnomes( driver ranger and mager). and respawn time should takes about 30secs, instead of instantly. one last thing, the torteise should hv some mage def, but ancients should be able to ancient it.

Besides that its a good idea. :thumbsup:

maxsig28nv.gif

i think there should be like a miniquest where you talk to the gnome who trains the tortoises and he will train you to ride em and once u do it you can ride em in cw but people who havent done it cant ride em...

Dr_Brinner.png

maybe not CW but maybe a fun game where you 1 hit people, and there are 2 teams on a big battlefield, 2 toirtoises for each team, they run across battlefield and if you get hit once you go back to start. would recreate the intenseness of an actual war and be quite fun me thinks. toirtoises takes 10 hits to destroy, but kill everyone in a 2x2 square readius where their "bombs" hit

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

• 1 month later...
You also posted this on runescape community but like 10 per team would be good

i dont go on runescape community but i guess someone else has a great mind like me :thumbsup:

AWSOME IDEA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS IDEA i think it would work out find except if it were like a wall then it would be able to block of the bridge or the stepping stones and that would be kinda cheap. maybe like if the the turtoise gets killed then the driver loses half health so it kinda....nvm let me explain the situation....ok the turtoise is in the middle of the battle field with 1 ranger 1 mage and the driver and here comes 2 whips...so they whip and they own the turtoise....and lets say the driver has 60 health...the driver loses half of her/his health with the turtoise....get it? but the mage and ragers' health depends on if anything was attking them....*Melee cant directly attk anyone on the turtoise, only the turtoise* and lets say someone mages or ranges the driver then the driver dies...and at the point the turtoise CANT move unless someone else from the same team comes and replaces them....but the mage or ranger cant switch and move to the driver seat the y have to stay were they are...and lets say when the driver is in control of the turtoise every 3 minutes he/she gets to use the turtoise's special...its like charges forward and kill anyone ANYONE in the way even if its on ur own team. anyways i totaly support. u should make a little underbanner thing cuz i'd definatly put it in my sig.

Diablosjewel.jpg

Thanks To MaxiDaTaxi For The Great Sig! Thnx!

• 2 weeks later...

i like it, with only one turtle per team it wouldnt get too crowded, but they would need to expand the bridge from one side to the other and make it so only team members from the same team can board it?

hmmmm i can only imagine, turtles of the line, lined up dukeing it out like old warships.... LOL

i support :D