Is a level 99 combat skill the new level 100 combat.......

antonwhy

Well.. They're both easy, but long. :)

99 Attack/Strength/Def is easy. As long as you say yes, to pest control. :wink:

Well.. I'm not sure I fully understand it.. So your saying if you get 99 in a combat skill, it's like getting 100 combat? I think 100 combat is easier.. My friend's been playing a year [we started, met up at lvl 38, he's 105 now.. geek lol]. He hasn't had a 99 in a combat skill yet, so 99 in a combat skill. 8-)

I know a russian guy he got 99 in all combats and 1330 total IN F2P in one year. now that's some 99 no-lifing skill :D and then he got members and got 99 fletching in a few weeks, and was mistakly banned but jagex didn't even reply to his unbann, sad

Well.. They're both easy, but long. :)

99 Attack/Strength/Def is easy. As long as you say yes, to pest control. :wink:

Well.. I'm not sure I fully understand it.. So your saying if you get 99 in a combat skill, it's like getting 100 combat? I think 100 combat is easier.. My friend's been playing a year [we started, met up at lvl 38, he's 105 now.. geek lol]. He hasn't had a 99 in a combat skill yet, so 99 in a combat skill. 8-)

We're talking about 100 cb in RSC, not now. Of course 100 cb is easier now.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Erm you lost me :D but with PC its soooo easy to raise skills these days. Which is sadly a bigggggggg benifit for pures who i sadly HATE seeing so many in the wildy.

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

Basically is having 99 attack/strength/defence/magic/ basically the same in terms of 100 combat a few years back in terms of rarity?

I dont think so

In rsc it was very rare to see a combat of 100.. In rs2 you can get attack/strength/defence/Hitpoints in under a year

That would be serious no-lifing.. :roll:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

ya rs2 is easy to lvl i got 107cb in jsut 12 months but quit for 2 months so more like 10 but i sacrficed non combat total have no non combat over 79 but i like to fight

wgpwnt.jpg

far as i remember (its a long time ago) it was easy to level mining in rsc since you could mine as much as you wanted and the ores didnt have to respawn.

But then jagex made an update were you got tired when u mined so u had to go back to a bed cause when u were tired u couldnt mine. So when u got 30 mining foreksample you could only get like 5-8 coal ores and then u had to go to a bed (the closet was in egdeville if u mined in barbarian village) so it was pretty hard...

(This update was to stop all the autoers that was back then - cause when u when to bed u had to type down a word that was writing on the screen - but of course it didnt take long before someone new how to break the code.. sadly)

Then jagex made another update with the diffrent pickaxes (before this there was only a bronze pickaxe) - the ores respawning - and then they made a sleeping bag which you could take with you so you didnt had to go back to a bed all the time to sleep.

Which made mining a bit easier since you wouldnt have to go back to a bed all the time - but now you had to w8 for the ores to respawn which made rune mining sucks since it took a long time before it respawn - so now autoers had to be "world-jumping" all the time - cause normally they just stood at the ores and mined and mined and mined until they got a full load (or got tired) and went to bank...

Then RS2 came and you all know how that works

I was 101 on rsc when it ended and 106 when it jumped to rs2 with the level jump. What I get from this topic is that everyone agrees with me that level cap should be raised. When each level is millions of xp to get that will seperate these nuubs 120s with 13m xp to the greats

Basically is having 99 attack/strength/defence/magic/ basically the same in terms of 100 combat a few years back in terms of rarity?

I dont think so

In rsc it was very rare to see a combat of 100.. In rs2 you can get attack/strength/defence/Hitpoints in under a year

Actually, not really. To get 99 attack/strength/defence in a year it would take 100k or so experience per day, which is easily do-able in only 2 hour of play per day. 2 hours a day isn't considered "serious no lifing" at all.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I dont think so

Actually, not really. To get 99 attack/strength/defence in a year it would take 100k or so experience per day, which is easily do-able in only 2 hour of play per day. 2 hours a day isn't considered "serious no lifing" at all.

Yeh the average person plays like 20 hours btw a 'week'

Wondering what to do with life .....

lol 20 hours ? per day ...

average ???

what kind of silly statement is that ?

You can get 50 / 50 / 50 in about 2 days ?

a week if you don't really no-life

you get 70 / 70 / 70 about 2 weeks later ?

80 / 80 / 80 a month ?

90 / 90 / 90 2 months ?

99 / 99 / 99 3 / 4 months ?

( i did 98 to 99 str in 1 week with about 2 hours MAX each day @ dusties )

so that would make 8 / 9 months to make a 99 / 99 / 99 / 99 player. prolly MUCH faster with PC!

In rs2 you can get 99 attack/strength/defence/Hitpoints in under a year

Then I've done something horribly wrong, I've been playing for 2 and a half years and I'm only 90 attack/defence, 89 strength and 91 Hp. And I like to melee anything, especially slayer. #-o

its possible to get 99 99 99 in under a year training nothing but combat

I'm pretty sure a no-lifer maxed out combat at pc in like 3 months. (though he played endless hours a day)FYI:This is just what I heard, possibly not true.

Sell your social life, heard its worth 100k or so

I was 106 combat on RSC and believe me it seemed like forever to get there :-k Having to compete for all the best training spots and not having as many servers to world hop :wall: The best training spots were in wildy, pirate hut, axe hut, earthy things in edge wildy were also popular ::'

And if you think thats bad, range training was even worse at around 10k an hour :lol:

I started in october 2001.

At end of rsc (just before the propper release of RS2...not BETA) i was 78 combat.

Now im 115 combat ( extremely low to say i've been playing for over 5 years. God thats half a decade #-o .

It was hard in rsc to train combat, but if you stuck to it (unlike me) i would say you could get it in about 1 n half year of playing...on average.

[edit] this is a total guess...thinking about it i reckon maybe even a year. Someone I knew back in rsc got 110 combat in about 1 n half years of playing.

Now in RS2... god you can get 100 combat in a few months.

bunyip.png

I started in Dec/Jan this year, became a member the same day as I joined runescape, after never playing a RPG before this game sorta takes over your life, I am nearly 10 months into the game, and am nearing 1600 total lvl, that is alot of playing time...

I am currently going for 99 cooking from 88 over the weekend, cooking 60k lobs lol, if you got plenty of time, and dedication, you could max in a year 99 everything . but that would be 15hrs a day, I dont mess about too much and put it 8-10 most days.

I would have thought I will be lvl 126 and max most stats by july/aug next year

:edit:

Actually I doubt I will get there that fast, I am starting to get a bit bored of this cooking lark hehe :)

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png