Long dreams

yeah_you_are

Alrighty, I decided I'd try to remember my dream today. As far as I remember, it went down like this:

Me and my friend were on an airplane trying to get away from something (don't remember what it was) and it landed at the airport (which appearently sprung up next to my high school). We were trying to get to Canada (I suppose to escape whatever we were running from) and we didn't have a ride so we decided to walk (Canada is a 6 hour drive from where I live.. Long walk..). It got late to we went our seperate ways for the night. I walked into a house (maybe mine?) and I saw my girlfriend. I have to stop telling the story at this point because it is no longer appropriate for the forums.

What were you doing before you went to sleep? :shock:

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, I decided I'd try to remember my dream today. As far as I remember, it went down like this:

Me and my friend were on an airplane trying to get away from something (don't remember what it was) and it landed at the airport (which appearently sprung up next to my high school). We were trying to get to Canada (I suppose to escape whatever we were running from) and we didn't have a ride so we decided to walk (Canada is a 6 hour drive from where I live.. Long walk..). It got late to we went our seperate ways for the night. I walked into a house (maybe mine?) and I saw my girlfriend. I have to stop telling the story at this point because it is no longer appropriate for the forums.

:lol: :lol: Thanks for keeping it pg 8-)

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

You mean G. PG is parents suggested to watch/do something with you. G is appropriate for all people to do/watch on their own.

You mean G. PG is parents suggested to watch/do something with you. G is appropriate for all people to do/watch on their own.

Yes Mr. Technical if i need to arrest my freind for improper use of words or getting his movie ratings mixed ill make sure to call you. Anything else you would like to snipe at? No? good than shut it. :evil:

Yes Mr. Technical if i need to arrest my freind for improper use of words or getting his movie ratings mixed ill make sure to call you. Anything else you would like to snipe at? No? good than shut it. :evil:

Well if you want me to snipe, I will.

End your last sentence from first quote with a period. After the "No", capitalize the "g" in good.

Anyways, I usually forget my dreams. I remember something in my dream once.

I was with some allied humans and vampires and we were fighting these enemy vampires. I wasn't really controlling myself, it's like watching myself from third and first-person view simultanously.

I figured out, hey it's a dream, I can do whatever I want. So I tried to go super sayian (Yes lame I know). It didn't work, and my allies kicked the enemy vampires arse. Damn! Can't believe I couldn't go super sayian. It was my dream...

What were you doing before you went to sleep? :shock:

In an effort to keep it G rated here.. No I wasn't doing that before I went to bed. Of course, my mind was in the gutter as it usually is. On of my friend says I have the dirtiest mind of all the people she knows :P Ah well, dirty jokes seem to get more laughs than any other jokes ;)

Maybe he killed his girlfriend with a chainsaw. Whoops, I guess the thread is now R-rated. Sorry for shocking any young readers. If it makes the supposed 10 year old forum'ers feel better, I watched rambo when I was 5 with my friends of the same age, and we're (gasp) not in jail yet.

Lol I watched, played, read a lot of violent R-rated subjects and I too am not in jail, or have any premonitions of [muted by radio].

When I was young, I believed that if I slept with my hand between my head and the pillow, palm up, then I don't have any dreams. I don't like dreams as they make sleeping seem longer and I haven't any dreams of late. \'

<~[ FLAME_ON!! ]~>

on/off RSplayer since 2000

Dreams can also improve your emotional well-being, reduce stress, improve your creativity, and provide a playground for your mind while your body recovers and repairs itself.

Wow. That really touched me, don't ask why... :-s

I think dreams are a mix of conscious and subconsious thoughts mixing together, or very small things you have experienced throughout the day becoming more important in dreams.

Dreams can also improve your emotional well-being, reduce stress, improve your creativity, and provide a playground for your mind while your body recovers and repairs itself.

Wow. That really touched me, don't ask why... :-s

I think dreams are a mix of conscious and subconsious thoughts mixing together, or very small things you have experienced throughout the day becoming more important in dreams.

Yeah scientists belive its small packages of information or events that occured earlier in the day that are put in an order your brain thinks is logical(although it usually isnt)

i had this dream of some mist, that if u walk into, u die, i had to run around warning people, then my brother walked into it and i woke up scared, then i laughed at how lame it was, i coouldnt believe i got scared lol

i can do some [developmentally delayed]ed thing where sometimes i can control dreams, when im sleeping not like day dreaming, i can do pretty much watever its pretty fun my friend said its called lucid or lusid dreams ( s sound )

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i had this dream of some mist, that if u walk into, u die, i had to run around warning people, then my brother walked into it and i woke up scared, then i laughed at how lame it was, i coouldnt believe i got scared lol

i can do some [developmentally delayed] thing where sometimes i can control dreams, when im sleeping not like day dreaming, i can do pretty much watever its pretty fun my friend said its called lucid or lusid dreams ( s sound )

Weird, if i could have controled my dream i would have owned the people with a big mutha cannon :twisted:

I can control my dreams to a certain extent. The difficult bit is realising that it is a dream. I remember having a rock falling towards my head and panicing, thinking that I could actually die. Just before it hit me, I remembered it was a dream and the rock disappeared. I woke up before I could have some fun :D

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

It's weird, but I can never ever control my dreams. >.< I wish I could.

Oh, yea http://ld4all.com/guide.html]Lucid Dreaming[/url]. Those are fun, rare but fun.

Anyway dreams are pretty weird, I never head of a 21 day dream before though, I didn't even think that as possible :-s

Personally, whenever I have a cool dream I do a voice recording of it and then encrypt it and store it on my computer. I have over a hundred now, dating back several years. Its amazing how often you have fun dreams, normally it seems you forgot over 90% of them in the 45 seconds after you wake up unless you think it over or record it.

Only once had I remembered a dream several hours later after not even thinking it over once I woke up. It was about this girl that I have had a crush on for some time. At around 1pm I saw here and literally had a 5 second flashback of the dream in which we were dating. I snapped out of it and was kinda freaked out because I literally lost consciousness for several seconds (thankfully I didn't fall over). On reflection I was also weirded out because the dream seemed so insignificant I don't even recall ever thinking about it in the morning.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I have had really bad experiences in the sleeping state before, night terrors etc. I have grown out of them now but it used to affect me really badly.

I used to have extremely terrifying experiences of being tortured or murdered by strange creatures. I remember countless times of awakening whilst screaming or crying.

You might find it funny but it is definitely not a nice experience waking up thinking there is a hand wrapped around your throat and you are about to die.

It's weird, but I can never ever control my dreams. >.< I wish I could.

Oh, yea http://ld4all.com/guide.html]Lucid Dreaming[/url]. Those are fun, rare but fun.

Anyway dreams are pretty weird, I never head of a 21 day dream before though, I didn't even think that as possible :-s

Personally, whenever I have a cool dream I do a voice recording of it and then encrypt it and store it on my computer. I have over a hundred now, dating back several years. Its amazing how often you have fun dreams, normally it seems you forgot over 90% of them in the 45 seconds after you wake up unless you think it over or record it.

Only once had I remembered a dream several hours later after not even thinking it over once I woke up. It was about this girl that I have had a crush on for some time. At around 1pm I saw here and literally had a 5 second flashback of the dream in which we were dating. I snapped out of it and was kinda freaked out because I literally lost consciousness for several seconds (thankfully I didn't fall over). On reflection I was also weirded out because the dream seemed so insignificant I don't even recall ever thinking about it in the morning.

yeah it is possible. I said 21 dream days, not real days. its not like i was in a coma or anything :roll:

Might be a bit ignorant, but it fits here.

A few months ago, I dreamed something I dreamed also

when I was about 8 years old... :anxious:

Its about Silvester chasing Tweety (you know, the cat and the yellow bird)

I have no idea how it came in my mind, 7 years later.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I'm having cool dreams as of late. I especially appreciate my nightmares (perhaps enjoy is not the correct word to use) because they're so vivid and exciting and I tend to remember them, and reflect upon them. I remember one where I was about to die, trying to awaken myself for a few minutes, half realizing I was dreaming. I don't get enough lucid dreams though, and when I do have one, I get over excited with the possibilities (admittedly, sexual ones usually :lol: ) that I wake up.

When i was a child, i had this same dream for 3-4 years

THAT IS A LONG TIME. x_x

It was something like this:

I am in my house. I walk outside, a man in a car drives up, i try running away, up to my door, he chases me, i barely make it inside...

Sometimes i'd have one where i could jump very high on my room, and run fast, but he'd still be there.

And another one i'd have a LOT when i was a kid, was i'd be scootering around town, up these large hills. I still have them today, except i'm skateboarding. :-s

And recently i've been having a few strange ones. My brother (i love my brother) was in the living room. I was in my parents room playing runescape (lol) and i heard some rustles in the bush. So my brother went outside and looked...he looked, turned around to come back inside, and there was a man standing there with a knife. I was terrified. That's when i usually wake up.

But last night i had a horrible dream. I was in a house, my and my friends were in there. Suddenly, a guy comes in with a knife. He stabs some of my friends. I was left, there, me and my mom. So then we were in my house. There's a huge window in my parents room that has a view in our backyard. Anyways, we were sitting in there, and i look out the window...and this very, very, creepy, possessed horrifying man looks at me through the window. He stared. I cannot explain how scary it was, just typing this makes me feel a little freaked out. It wasn't like moster scary, something about his face totally scared me, and he just ...stared. So he started running towards our door, and i ran to my parents door and shut it, and locked it. I heard him pounding on our door, so i pushed my mom and myself under her bed. I heard him get through the door and walk around...and i woke up.

That was a truely terrifying dream.

I used to have scary dreams when I was little, but my dreams don't scare me much anymore.

In one I had, it was all smokey and a guy with a knife would sneek up behind me and right before he stabbed me, I would wake up.

Another one was there was a skeleton walking around in our backyard, then he came onto our porch and broke into our house or something. Me and my sister said we had the same dream on the same night but I'm not sure if that's true.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I remember having a crazy dream a while ago...It takes place in school:

I was walking on the third floor of my school, and someone (no-one I know) comes and starts insulting me and pushing me. As usual in school, i have 15 kg of weight on my back (...I don't use lockers) and it threw me off balance. I got angry, turned and kicked his knees from behind, and while he was kneeling, stood behind him and snapped his neck. My arms felt weird, and I became disgusted with myself. I also saw classmates looking at me as if I was crazy.

Then, unvoluntarily, my arm shoots down to grab the guy's corpse by the mangled neck. I notice that my hand his gray, and my veins became a dark black. With one motion, I threw the body off of the third floor railing.

I looked up into a randomly appearing mirror, and noticed one half of my face was grey and black-veined. My eyes were slowly becoming darker, with glowing purple pupils.

I then watched myself get shot by several security guards, but I took them out using only my hands. One of my uppercuts sent them through the roof.

Weird thing about this dream?

I enjoyed it.