Weird peircings?!

Kenshinjapan

Well Iwas sitting in study hall really bored (no hw or anything)and there was some kids that were peircing their arms and stuff. WELL, I decided I was going to peirce the webbing of my skin inbetween my thumb and index finger. So, do YOU have any weird peircings. And note:please nothing un-proper or in private areas.

Oh and btw, after peircing it (it hurt like hell)I took it out immediately cause of the pain (and I was about to throw up :-X )

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I'm sorry but that just makes me feel sick.

I have my ears pierced three times, that's it. I was going to have my belly button done, but my dad convinced me otherwise. Wise decision.

Why didn't you fight the power? IT'S JUST YOU AGAINST THE MACHINES!

lordringsbattlemiddleeamo1.gif

Well Iwas sitting in study hall really bored (no hw or anything)and there was some kids that were peircing their arms and stuff. WELL, I decided I was going to peirce the webbing of my skin inbetween my thumb and index finger. So, do YOU have any weird peircings. And note:please nothing un-proper or in private areas.

Oh and btw, after peircing it (it hurt like hell)I took it out immediately cause of the pain (and I was about to throw up :-X )

dude thats sick and dangerous. you can get things like flesh eating bacterias etc.... my freind stapels himself in the arm and then draws smiley faces with the puncture holes.

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

if your looking good weird peircing hear some.Two friend both have both weird peircing.One of them has a nose and an ear chain togther and my other friend has both nipples chain to his bellybotton it's pretty sweet.

BTW, if you deicide to do one of these wait until you get your peircing in and out of your body turst me

Gamemonster3.png

Gamemonster3.png

Once, when I was in 8th grade, some friends of mine dared me to pierce my arm and wear a ring in it for the entire day. I did. It freaked some people out. But, it didn't really hurt. It was just uncomfortable when my friend put the ring in.

I don't really care one way or the other about piercings. I think as long as you take it in moderation, it's fine. However, if your face starts sticking to magnets, you should probably cut down on them.

3898000bYVcx.png

PIERCINGS DON'T EVEN LOOK GOOD! :roll:

True, a piercing with no jewelry in it doesn't look good. But when you put jewelry in a piercing it looks much better. The only piercing I've ever had was my ear but I let it grow shut (now wishing I hadn't).

@yeah: You can't just get a flesh eating bacteria by stabbing yourself. The object that causes the would has to be contaminated or you're stupid enough to stick other objects through the wound. I carved the Japanese symbol for 'death' into my arm and I didn't get a flesh eating bacteria. All I have to show of that is a light scar that actually looks pretty cool.

actually, i think a girl with earpiercings is more attractive than a girl with not :S

Couldn't resist, mate.

ifeelprettycopyvn6.png

Personally I dislike piercings, expect ears, of course. I couldn't even think dating a girl with facial piercings.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

You do realise that a piercing in between your fingers/thumb has a very high probability of getting ripped out by accident right?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You do realise that a piercing in between your fingers/thumb has a very high probability of getting ripped out by accident right?

Don't tell them that.

It's Darwinism at work.

actually, i think a girl with earpiercings is more attractive than a girl with not :S

Couldn't resist, mate.

ifeelprettycopyvn6.png

Personally I dislike piercings, expect ears, of course. I couldn't even think dating a girl with facial piercings.

Where can I sign up for that!! :ohnoes:

TETsig.jpeg

Couldn't resist, mate.

ifeelprettycopyvn6.png

what u talking about, shes hot :-s

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

I love a girl with piercing one time I was dating a girl with a pierc tounge it was hot but, when I was making out with her I swallow her piercing :oops: and the only way to get it out is the other way. so I did and cleaned it and i gave it back to her and broke up with me that day.

Gamemonster3.png

Gamemonster3.png

I love a girl with piercing one time I was dating a girl with a pierc tounge it was hot but, when I was making out with her I swallow her piercing :oops: and the only way to get it out is the other way. so I did and cleaned it and i gave it back to her and broke up with me that day.

LOL!!! Thats disgustingly awesome!

TETsig.jpeg

LOL!!! Thats disgustingly awesome!

cool and gross at the same time! hot stuff.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]