D 3 D F T W's future stakers blog~ABANDONED!!!

Well everyone here's what is wrong... 10 def is just not good enough.. .Seriously you guys it's not. Even with over 100+ in def stats I still maximumly owned... So I'm done, and it's over, because it's no longer worth it. I have another account which is going to be a maul staker. (D 33 P S E A) I feel free to hyt me ingame, or hyt him (I'll probably be pking so I won't answer right away :oops:) Recently my friend unadded me because I ran from our dm... Wanna know why I ran? Because I got PJED. I was fighting the pjer, when he finally attacked me and I ran with 4 food. Here's what he said:

"OMG U NOOB! DM RUNNER!!! Ur not my friend dude, you ran."

me, "I have 4 food! Wtf?!"

"What ever noob ur not cool, ignored"

:roll:

Well most of you know me as Blackarch2. I started this account hopefully making it as a Ancient Ranger. Yeah well that went great until the time that I got cleaned by a DDSer and he had pretty nice stats. 60 atk 50 str 10 DEF!!!! So I decided to become a dds staker.

I was training range at PC and I accidentally clicked longrange and I attacked a lvl 100 defiler. It was a pretty far distance, so I thought, "Am I on longrange? o.O" Turns out I was. See now here's what really freaked me out. I tend to click alot when I lag out. So I lagged out ON LONGRANGE and I'm there for like about 10 mins trying to unlag myself. So I shutdown my comp. Load it up, log on. 10 DEF for some reason -.-... =\ Yeah don't ask... 10 def is 1.1k exp so that would mean I did almost 300 damage in 10 minutes... I was like (insert "F" word here)!!!! Then I thought about quitting. But I didn't and I thought about that dds staker that I fought and I was like, "I'll be like him!"

At this point I was 69 range (4k till 70) So I just got 70 range YAY DRAGON CHAPS (black). So now I am currently working on 60-60 (ATK-STR) and I'm also racing a friend ::' He's currently winning I think. Let's see:

S H A D0 W4 (the 0 is a zero) 50 Attack 50 str

D 3 D F T W: 59 attack 37 str

Totaled up: Shadow4: 100/120

Dead For The Win: 115/120

He's winning by 4 lvls.

Shadow: 20 lvls to WIN

Dead For The Win: 8 lvls to WIN

So yeah I'm losing. BUT here's where I am ahead. See me having 60 attack before him will enable me to get a dragon dagger and and a d long. AFTER completing Lost City, quest. Once I get those two items, I will train on my friend (Scammer710, or Soron L T) Soron has uber hp for a lvl 60. (70-75) and Scammer is a lvl 96 with 79. When neither is on I will train on the other in the duel arena. With the dds and d long I will hit very fast and get super exp. When neither are on I'll just go to rock crabs. So there, I win! \' .

Well here we go!

Here are my stats:

skillsuj7.png

Here is my look:

viewbg0.png

Here are my goals:

60/60 ATK

52/60 STR

60/?? HIT

10/10 DEF COMPLETE

70/70 RNG COMPLETE

59/?? MGE

1/1 PRY COMPLETE (You may have to highlight this to see it)

31/31 CRFT

36/36 WC

LEVEL PICS:

57 attack Missed screenie >.<

MISSED 58 ATK SCREENIE TOO!!! >.< stupid crabs =\

Forgot it was coming 59 atk!!! I'm gonna shoot myself if I miss 60 -.-

Items goals:

FURY (:pray:)

1M (Donations or Staking)

5M (Donations or Staking)

10M (Donations or Staking)

50M (Donations or Staking)

100M (Donations or Staking)

SO WISH ME LUCK AND FRICKEN LEAVE SOME COMMENTS

Time to do Lost City btw :twisted:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

I love you :oops:

LOL,nice stats, should be nice staker. You probably could do a lil range/mage staking on higher level people (wear crap armor and trick level 70s into using melee mage and range, just tangle and range.) DDS owns too lol.

Goodluck with your goals.

Just happen to get 10 defense, not 9 or 11 :roll:

Im not even going to say good luck after what you say to me

You don't have to say anything. But the fact that what I said was true, is what you cannot escape. So don't try saying you didn't. Because it's right on your blog buddy.

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

Lost my d long due to a hacker :( and my dd, friend gave me a ddp TY MY FRIEND UR SWEET :) and oh this!!!

60atkkq6.png

\'

Robin was the one on the far left with blue beret. He kept getting into fights with other duelers, so I yelled at him to stop ::'

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

good stats so far keep up the good work and im sure you'll be a good staker and i hope your other guy gets un stuck lol i laughed when i heard he was stuck in a members area in a f2p server :roll:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

good stats so far keep up the good work and im sure you'll be a good staker and i hope your other guy gets un stuck lol i laughed when i heard he was stuck in a members area in a f2p server :roll:

not sure what to say bud, was that sarcasm or an insult :-k

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...