Ahh! I'm a black woman!!

trapical

According to google images I am a palm tree, A parrot (The military macaw), a tough mean looking spider, A Orchid, a sea slug and a cacti.

Same people claim that I am really all of these things... and they would be right. I have the ability to transform my body into any of the above maybe and a few other things.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

googlepompeyspudlf7.png

Coool, im some kebab houses around Portsmouth...

Also, when i searched my RS name, all i got was page after page of spongebob squarepants themed bedtime clothing.. #-o

And also, to the guy who thinks that other guy is racist, i propose this to you. I personnaly find black women unattractive, but then i find hispanic and chinese women more attractive to white women (when im a white englishman, from a very white background). Am i racist to my own ethic race by fidning other races more attractive?

supernovasigst7.jpg

I personnaly find black women unattractive, but then i find hispanic and chinese women more attractive to white women (when im a white englishman, from a very white background). Am i racist to my own ethic race by fidning other races more attractive?

Yes, because you prefer one 'race' over another. You may not discriminate, but it's still a form of racism.

P.S. I think the word you're looking for is not 'ethic'.

I personnaly find black women unattractive, but then i find hispanic and chinese women more attractive to white women (when im a white englishman, from a very white background). Am i racist to my own ethic race by fidning other races more attractive?

Yes, because you prefer one 'race' over another. You may not discriminate, but it's still a form of racism.

It's not racist to prefer, for example in my case, white guys over black guys.

Same with movies. Could you imagine a black Rose and a Mexican Jack in Titanic?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

An ethnic group is a human population whose members identify with each other, usually on the basis of a presumed common genealogy or ancestry (Smith, 1986). Ethnic groups are also usually united by common cultural, behavioural, linguistic, or religious practices. In this sense, an ethnic group is also a cultural community.

The whites are one ethnic group. i suppose i shouldn't have said ethnic race, as thats nearly a double negative (except positive? :-s )

Now i say this to you, are you sexist for prefering the company of boys or girls? Im going to assume you're a straight boy here (if you're not, i apologise and you should just fit the following to you) and say that, by your logic, by prefering to get off with a girl, you're being sexist/homophobic, as you are prefering a gender. Same thing eh?

supernovasigst7.jpg

Hmm, I wonder whom I'd get. :-k

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

i checked but no stephen king :S why did u lie to me?

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

I don't believe someone named "Ingrid" is cool enough to have a pink backdrop.

Smart. Really smart.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=iss ... a=N&tab=wi

Haha. That made me laugh so much!!!! :lol: :lol: Woot! I'm a goat!!! (Actually it may be a llama.

I don't believe someone named "Ingrid" is cool enough to have a pink backdrop.

Smart. Really smart.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=iss ... a=N&tab=wi

Haha. That made me laugh so much!!!! :lol: :lol: Woot! I'm a goat!!! (Actually it may be a llama.

According to the website, you are an Alpaca. :P

knkcopy.jpg

It's not racist to prefer, for example in my case, white guys over black guys.

Same with movies. Could you imagine a black Rose and a Mexican Jack in Titanic?

But one of the definitions of "racism" (forget about the negative connotations) is "the preference of one race over another".

Yes, maybe in Titanic it would be unrealistic to have a black or a mexican actor playing the main roles (given the historical inaccuracy), and that's not racism. That's how the movie works.

I don't want to watch a documentary about the history of Somalia with all the actors being white. I don't want to watch Dave Chappelle show with a white guy making all the jokes. I don't want to watch Fresh prince of Bel Air with the whole family being white. It ruins the core of the programs.

The whites are one ethnic group. i suppose i shouldn't have said ethnic race, as thats nearly a double negative (except positive? :-s )

Now i say this to you, are you sexist for prefering the company of boys or girls? Im going to assume you're a straight boy here (if you're not, i apologise and you should just fit the following to you) and say that, by your logic, by prefering to get off with a girl, you're being sexist/homophobic, as you are prefering a gender. Same thing eh?

I said you probably didn't look for the word ethic, which was in your post. Ethics have nothing to do with "ethnicity". Ethics are something you start to learn when you're age 3 and you ponder why your parents told you it's not ok to hit your brother in the eye with a hammer or steal candy.

And yes, I'm sexually discriminating in that way like most males are, because they prefer 'getting off' with a female rather than a male, though it's not a conscious decision. Though sexism is not the same definition. It does not mean "preferring one sex over another", it means according to Dictionary.com:

"attitudes or behavior based on traditional stereotypes of sexual roles."

Which is not the same thing as racism.

No, I'm not homophobic, I have some plenty of gay/lesbian friends and have no problems with them whatsoever. Why should I?

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

Because I thought it was quite clear enough that by searching "Viktorkrum" on google, you would get Viktor Krum. I guess it was difficult to figure out then.

I said you probably didn't look for the word ethic, which was in your post. Ethics have nothing to do with "ethnicity". Ethics are something you start to learn when you're age 3 and you ponder why your parents told you it's not ok to hit your brother in the eye with a hammer or steal candy.

And yes, I'm sexually discriminating in that way like most males are, because they prefer 'getting off' with a female rather than a male, though it's not a conscious decision. Though sexism is not the same definition. It does not mean "preferring one sex over another", it means according to Dictionary.com:

"attitudes or behavior based on traditional stereotypes of sexual roles."

Which is not the same thing as racism.

No, I'm not homophobic, I have some plenty of gay/lesbian friends and have no problems with them whatsoever. Why should I?

yes but they can be linked together. for example, if you said you would prefer to go on a date with a BLACK FEMALE than a WHITE MALE you are beng sexist (rather go with a female) and racist (rather go with someone who is black). sexism is similar to racism but based on different grounds. treating someone differently because of thier race is racist. treating someone differently because of thier gender is sexism.

this, according to the meaning of sexism, means that almost everyone alive is a sexist. wow, everyone makes me think on this forum.

But one of the definitions of "racism" (forget about the negative connotations) is "the preference of one race over another".

Precisely. If you prefer one race then you automatically discriminate against the other.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

Because I thought it was quite clear enough that by searching "Viktorkrum" on google, you would get Viktor Krum. I guess it was difficult to figure out then.

Wow, for really no reason that made me actually laugh out loud. Good stuff.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

??? what is up with this sarcasm??? u can all rot in hell for all i care, i thought this was a serious forum

and who is viktor krum??

Medical Doctor-2018?

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

??? what is up with this sarcasm??? u can all rot in hell for all i care, i thought this was a serious forum

and who is viktor krum??

You sound like you need a vacation. And Viktor Krum is the fictional character viktorkrum77 based his username on. You can find him in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire if I remember correctly.

And yes, this is a 'serious forum'. 9212445624117b69eeb2ca.gif Fortunately, that dancing man doesn't decide who rots in hell and who doesn't, I wasn't even insulting you.

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

and who is viktor krum??

You sound like you need a vacation. And Viktor Krum is the fictional character viktorkrum77 based his username on. You can find him in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire if I remember correctly.

And yes, this is a 'serious forum'. 9212445624117b69eeb2ca.gif Fortunately, that dancing man doesn't decide who rots in hell and who doesn't, I wasn't even insulting you.

[insert laugh here made by my friend] lmao, good things happen when u drink <3

Medical Doctor-2018?

??? who wud u get?

Stephen King.

and who is viktor krum??

[insert laugh here made by my friend] lmao, good things happen when u drink <3

:lol: . And, off topic, but I haven't seen you in a while roach. :shock: :wink: .

quit RS , so i stopped using these forums for a while

then i started viewing the threads and stuff, and now i post if i have sumting to say (or im drunk :-w )

: )

Medical Doctor-2018?

quit RS , so i stopped using these forums for a while

then i started viewing the threads and stuff, and now i post if i have sumting to say (or im drunk :-w )

: )

Most of the OT regulars don't play RS either.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Precisely. If you prefer one race then you automatically discriminate against the other.

But our physical preference is unconscious, right? It's not racist to prefer someone over someone else because they aren't your type, even if their race is different.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.