Paint your own family crest!

n4h

I'm not a member, but that doesn't mean I can talk about this. Have you ever wished of painting your own family crest? Have you ever dreamt of using a shield with the drawing of an hamburger on it? Lots of people ask themselves what they would do if a feature like this was available. I think I have the solution:

crest1ef6.png

Sorry, gotta practice :)

Clear: If you want to restart your drawing.

DONE: Saves and puts as default picture of crest.

Size: Modifies the size of the brush.

White box with red cross: Erases manually.

After the crest is made, you must talk to Sir Renitee in Falador. The picture will be sent to a mod or Jagex member for his approval. If it is approved, you must pay 5K for registering it, the same fee that costs changing a crest.

NOTE: I don't know what is the font fo RuneScape text, so anyone who knows it please tell me.

Post any suggestions if you want.

I'm back.

i really like it but, 1 it will have to cost some money. 2 i say have the shape of the crest not just a square.

just my 2 cents :D

Good idea.

About the cost, i thought it will be painted in the house.

I'm back.

i really like it but, 1 it will have to cost some money. 2 i say have the shape of the crest not just a square.

just my 2 cents :D

Good idea.

About the cost, i thought it will be painted in the house.

ok i'm cool with that.

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

would never happen, the censor system is bad atm imagine if it had to try and censor pictures...you'd just have a load of people walking around with swear words and pictures of penises on their shields

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

would never happen, the censor system is bad atm imagine if it had to try and censor pictures...you'd just have a load of people walking around with swear words and pictures of penises on their shields

Good point. I think that would be fixed if the picture was sent to a mod or Jagex member for his approving.

I'm back.

They have a system like this for another game i used to play called Knight Online. You would upload very small 50x50 image and you could then wear it on your cape. But it cost about 100mil to do (would work out at 10mil RS cash).

No way man! I prefer to stick to my make-in-house system.(Who's gonna pay 10m for this???)

I'm back.

No way man! I prefer to stick to my make-in-house system.(Who's gonna pay 10m for this???)

I was only stating a similar system on another game to create your own crest. I never said there was anything wrong with your way...

I dont see this happening for free though.

inferno_char.png

I was only stating a similar system on another game to create your own crest. I never said there was anything wrong with your way...

I dont see this happening for free though.

Very well... how about make-in-house and then register it with the herald?

I'm back.

i like it sounds great but what tomdavies90 said is true the pics would get very inappropreit really fast

Cook Or Be Cooked,Slay Or Be Slain,Burn Or Be Burned,Shoot Or Be Shot,Play Or Be Played

(working on a new sig)

i like it sounds great but what tomdavies90 said is true the pics would get very inappropreit really fast

I have already said that the pics would be sent to a mod or Jagex member.

I'm back.

Yeh, to stop the inapprotepiateness (sp?) of crests, you can paint it, and then take it to the Herald and he will say..."Let me see...I will tell you when I have finished looking." Then, it would be sent to a mod, and when it has been approved, you will get a message in your on-site inbox that it is ready for collection. If it is disapproved, the Herald will say in the message that it "blasphemes in the eyes of Saradomin" or something like that.

I support if something like this happens.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Yeh, to stop the inapprotepiateness (sp?) of crests, you can paint it, and then take it to the Herald and he will say..."Let me see...I will tell you when I have finished looking." Then, it would be sent to a mod, and when it has been approved, you will get a message in your on-site inbox that it is ready for collection. If it is disapproved, the Herald will say in the message that it "blasphemes in the eyes of Saradomin" or something like that.

I support if something like this happens.

Gooooooooooooooooooood.

I'm back.

The problem with sending it to a mod, is that you have to remember that they have lives too. :wink: And if the millions of people that play RuneScape get around to making one of these . . . well, you get the picture. A different way would be to create fifty or so designs, and allow players to use them as stamps for their crest.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

yeah, they have this already...it's more limited but it's a ton easier for them to do. I've never felt an urge to wear a hamburger on my shield i'm proud to say.

This is a great idea, but near-impossible for RuneScape. First children will put inappropate things, second is lag. Uploading milions on these will kill the server. Third is I dont think the RS engiene can handle it. Its like making a million new items.

Great idea though. :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Good point. I think that would be fixed if the picture was sent to a mod or Jagex member for his approving.

lol... he's right but come one imagine a mod walking around with uhh well what he said in the quote... (not getting in trouble ::')on his shield but seriously jagex would get their butts sued if they let people do that :XD:
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

lol... he's right but come one imagine a mod walking around with uhh well what he said in the quote... (not getting in trouble ::')on his shield but seriously jagex would get their butts sued if they let people do that :XD:

If the mods weren't honest people, they wouldn't be mods.

I'm back.

If the mods weren't honest people, they wouldn't be mods.

i said imagine
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....