Christmas event, what will we [have to do/get rewarded]?

Andrews2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'v been thinking of what the reward migtt be k as they said karajam will be covered with snow so im thinking snow shoes will be reward or skates becuse im thinking karajam volcano will be frozen over =) i dont know about the house reward though maybe a wreath for ur door(s)

iFishcopy-1.png

I'm going with you need to go to Karamja, and find Santa sat on Jill, the girl around the island, near the banana plantation. And you need to stash the body, so Santa doesn't go bye bye. That would be fun, and hey there are plenty of quests where you carry dead bodies. :-w

My guess is antlers, mabye a red nose too

The christmas trees are almost certain too.

I love the candy cane idea too :P

Like halloween when the reaper came when you died, i think santa should come and mock you at christmas as you die. That'd be hawt 8-)

lanthuscg3.png

Personally, I'm banking on Stockings and Christmas Trees for houses. :D

P2P and F2P

So no construction <.<

Surprises are the best \:D/

read the B.T.S, it said that for members, there would be a special gift for your POH, yay! lol

but, yah, i want maybe some chirstmas tree for my house, maybe a nice elf costume, maybe even a new emote where you build a toy!

the only predicition u can make is this.

It will be:

A) judging by last year's event, long.

B) Biggest event of the year.

Thing is, it's a surprise! And the other thing is... Us members get something new for our HOUSES!!! Us members get a special extra part of the christmas event to get something new for our homes. I wonder what it will end up being for that? A Christmas tree? A snowman? Who knows :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I just want to fight something. Hopefully we can reginconzie shanty claws as the false Santa clause an kill him.

I doubt this because this has to be an event open to all levels. Even if they change the levels accordingly, they've never don't anything combat during holiday mini-quests.

i say they make a evil santa that everybody thinks it the real santa and then the real santa finds out and takes back his throne. Your reward for helping somehow is you get a evil santa hat black and red.. lol that wold be sweet..

its obvious. we must use a watch chart and sextant to find the coordinates to the north pole, dig on the coordinates and pop up in santa's workshop. Once there we find out that santa has eaten too much halloween candy and cannot deliver the gifts so we must help the elves fix up the sleigh for us. then we must travel to various locations using coordinates to deliver gifts. and to shock us all there will be no reward to this game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funkydude115.png

my idea's^^ :

a x-mas cape with emote ofcourse, emote: ur setting up a x-mas tree or ur making a snow pop ^^ or u let it snow :D

a toy train: u can ride on it for 5 minutes and it goes 50% faster and u need 1 hour to use it again...

Santa's bag: u wear it as a shield and it got 6 more slots for any item...

Rudolf's hat: just a reindeers hat :P

Angel wings: For peace on Runescape O:)

my idea's^^ :

a x-mas cape with emote ofcourse, emote: ur setting up a x-mas tree or ur making a snow pop ^^ or u let it snow :D

a toy train: u can ride on it for 5 minutes and it goes 50% faster and u need 1 hour to use it again...

Santa's bag: u wear it as a shield and it got 6 more slots for any item...

Rudolf's hat: just a reindeers hat :P

Angel wings: For peace on Runescape O:)

+1. Great Ideas Matt.

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

This month, we will kick straight off with a new batch of treasure trails, featuring new challenges based on emotes and items to get you to that crucial next part of the trail. High level trails will require even more thought, but this batch will also come with a huge new set of more than 100 rewards, featuring composite bows, high level prayer gear and new high quality versions of old favourites, such as glory amulets. We're also going to release heraldic helms to go with your armour and some really rather glorious looking posh and emote-improving gear.

All this, and we havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even mentioned the utterly unmentionable Third Age items! Items that will be even more difficult to obtain than a Champions Scroll from a pesky imp! Items that will be more sparkling than a wizard's lucky bead! Items so... ahem. Well, we'll let you find that out for yourself.

Reldo and his Knowledge Base team will also be releasing more of the popular area guides to places like Tirannwn, Gu'Tanoth, Morytania, the Kharidian Desert and Ape Atoll, as well as updating some of the older quests to use the Quest Help system.

Speaking of quests, this month's adventure will be an archetypal damsel in distress quest. Sort of. Well, it's going to have a damsel in it, and she'll be in a spot of trouble... as anyone would be if they had taken up residence inside Draynor Manor. Will you stop by later this month to assist her with a rather poultry matter? Those who do are bound to find a use for her and her rather odd interpretation of Animal Magnetism.

We will also release a festive edition of the gallery, featuring some of your Christmassy submissions (keep sending them in), plus a few rather special comics. Naturally, Postie Pete's been especially busy preparing for the Christmas rush, but he tells us that he'll still be preparing another batch of letters for your yuletide enjoyment.

The ogres have been petitioning Bandos for a while for a new look fortress, and this December they will get it! He has agreed to give the city of Gu'Tanoth a lick of paint and a spot of spring cleaning, so keep your eyes peeled for a general area improvement of this mysterious, yet rather thuggish place.

And finally, the Christmas Update! This year, the little known Shanty Claws (the Sailor Werewolf) has heard terrible stories about evil activities underneath Karamja Volcano. Apparently children are going missing in the area, and for some strange reason, snow is predicted for the first time on this tropical island! What is really going on here? Are the TzHaar to blame, or is something more sinister up to some rather goblinny tricks? When this update is released later in the month, members and non-members alike will be welcome to join and earn a new seasonal object, and members will receive an additional treat for their player-owned houses.

We hope that your holiday breaks bring you happiness and celebrations, wherever you are!

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

Not tryin to be negative, but they prolly wont give a full costume of anything. If they do give a full costume it prolly wont be full santa..but... full elf... woo! that sounds pretty cool \'

I'd kill for a full elf.

x2 fosho

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!