adx

thx sean :(

:? I'm not Sean...

Aren't (weren't) you X Binder X?

"adx

Goblin Armour

RSN: adx1"

Doesn't take a genius to figure out. :oops:

Same person... different char? Difficult Concept....

You couldn't of played classic much or read forums alot if you don't know who adx is lol? :? Probably autoed them stats... :-w

single_skill1135706929.png

ca%20tr%20in%20a.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't of played classic much or read forums alot if you don't know who adx is lol? :? Probably autoed them stats... :-w

He doesn't appear on the highscores and i knew every pker that was over 110 combat or at least knew of them and/or killed them :twisted: I've never seen nor heard of him so i think you've made a good assumption =D>

It's safe to say i am Adx1 though lol, i would have the Adx1 account on Tip.It but i can't remember the password nor remember which E-Mail address i registered it with :-s

Range ^ Could probably back me up as i'm another Ex-Rser from Southport lol.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

God i hate the rsc boards. All people do is accuse of autoing and who has played Rsc the longest. No crap I autoed, I obviously had to stop autoing once i was banned in January. It was (still is) against the rules on the tip it forums to admit to autoing, so what was I supposed to do back then?

I don't know...Have no stance on it at all?

You openly bashed autoers and said you'd never auto. That's what makes you a tool. I don't care if anyone autoed or not, but when you do it and try to hide it by protesting against it, it's the same thing as doin' the dirty with your sister and saying she's icky at the same time. It doesn't mean you still aren't doing it, so why bother speaking up against it?

...Probably because you wanted to hide it!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

God i hate the rsc boards. All people do is accuse of autoing and who has played Rsc the longest. No crap I autoed, I obviously had to stop autoing once i was banned in January. It was (still is) against the rules on the tip it forums to admit to autoing, so what was I supposed to do back then?

You openly bashed autoers and said you'd never auto. That's what makes you a tool. I don't care if anyone autoed or not, but when you do it and try to hide it by protesting against it, it's the same thing as doin' the dirty with your sister and saying she's icky at the same time. It doesn't mean you still aren't doing it, so why bother speaking up against it?

How the hell did you even bring up me autoing?? I was confused about somebody's name for [bleep]s sake

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

It was challenging with amazing gameplay. The graphics were never important to the people who really enjoyed playing RSC, hence why most continued to play it pre-RS2.

If i remember correctly, you were making fun of people who decided to stay in RSC and continued playing the game they enjoy about a year ago. Me being one of the people you chose to pick a fight with, it's kinda weird for me to hear you talk about how much you once loved classic (and also congratulate Arcy on 123 :-k ). Sure, it wasn't as challenging as it was back then (challenging being against others), but there will always be self challenge.

Anyway, putting what you said to me aside, glad to hear you're happy with life.

How the hell did you even bring up me autoing?? I was confused about somebody's name for [bleep] sake

Someone said something about you being banned for autoing. I was no suprised.

Don't change the subject! \'

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

you probally got adx1 rl name mixed up with sean(x binder x) cause x binder x is one of the 4 people who currently use adx1 , adam is the original adx1 tho , the creator , the pker , etc....

But nice post adx, i got addicted to rs for a bout half a year , but it got boring, plus i didnt know how to keep my mouth shut and stop getting all the decent pkers agaisnt me lol. so going out fighting 1 on 3 , 1 on 10 , that just sucks lol.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

you probally got adx1 rl name mixed up with sean(x binder x) cause x binder x is one of the 4 people who currently use adx1 , adam is the original adx1 tho , the creator , the pker , etc....

But nice post adx, i got addicted to rs for a bout half a year , but it got boring, plus i didnt know how to keep my mouth shut and stop getting all the decent pkers agaisnt me lol. so going out fighting 1 on 3 , 1 on 10 , that just sucks lol.

must be it. I reread the convo of Sean and I... he definately said adx1

x843.png

It was challenging with amazing gameplay. The graphics were never important to the people who really enjoyed playing RSC, hence why most continued to play it pre-RS2.

If i remember correctly, you were making fun of people who decided to stay in RSC and continued playing the game they enjoy about a year ago. Me being one of the people you chose to pick a fight with, it's kinda weird for me to hear you talk about how much you once loved classic (and also congratulate Arcy on 123 :-k ). Sure, it wasn't as challenging as it was back then (challenging being against others), but there will always be self challenge.

Anyway, putting what you said to me aside, glad to hear you're happy with life.

Ah Kilkus you should know better :) You've seen me post on boards enough in the past that you should realise i'm quite happy to say absolutely anything to provoke an arguement simply because it's good fun lol :)

I never agreed with people continuing to play Rsc after Rs2 was released because it seemed pointless to me but as you were saying about congratulating Arc, as much as i think it's pointless to bother continuing to train on Rsc i still congratulated him as it was a hell of an achievement.

I continued to pk after Rs2 was released but in all honesty i think i stopped levelling before Rs2 came out anyway, i just personally thought it was a complete waste of time to get any higher knowing that Jagex are actively diminishing the numbers on Rsc, of course the players themselves are helping with that by autoing etc but Jagex are gunning for Rsc in the long run.

Whatever i may have said i hope you didn't take it personally, arguing is simply something i enjoy doing and i will antagonise any situation or discussion for the sake of arguing lol :P Whether i believe i'm right or wrong i'll still argue :D It's great fun!

Kiddofwiz (Meetyoupker?) I wasn't aware there were 4 people using Adx lol :P Might have to look into that :oops: you'll know when it's me, i'll be the one in a rune med :thumbsup:

dont bother me non , but it seems the few times i do log in on msn people constantly asking me to pk on rsc and one of the people told me .

and its meeturpker....

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

dont bother me non , but it seems the few times i do log in on msn people constantly asking me to pk on rsc and one of the people told me .

and its meeturpker....

Yeah my bad, typo lol i was still hungover.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You autoed aswell..lol and so did i but i got banned for a bad name. "Your Fked" sorry for this useless post but who cares?

LOL Round 1, Knight Lite VS Dittos ftw!!!!

It was an immediate KO for you sir. Since you got banned for autoing.

Your sig makes me laugh too.

Enjoying it here?

Main is banned-78 40 99 90hp-RSC

BANNED FOR BAD NAME!!

Current rs2 account 45 att 45 str 50 def 47hp

1 mage 1 prayer 1 range

I always loved playing RS back in the day. But I can honestly say it didn't really effect my life because I was a slow trainer (only trained on school nights) and it had a very impartial effect on my study, because during the year I was most addicted, we did shikt all anyway. SO all in all, Runescape rarely effected my life, but did provide me with a hell of a lot of entertainment. Sure I look back and think that during all those hours I "wasted" on the game, I could have been doing something productive. However I just feel I had such a great time playing something I loved.

Massive Nerd

I do admit it was pretty fun watching all the PKers flame each other especially dittos and knite rofl they could go on for hours. It's robbyboy btw.

good to see ya :D

x843.png

thought i should post in the topic cause i still play rsc a lil, also i know quite a few ppl in this topic. also adam the only person that has been usin adx1 whenever ive been on is sean cause i have u/him added and always ask him on msn wether hes lvling pray or wat cause as every1 knows hes perm muted. hi 2 every1 else.... cory, robster, dillio sean talk to most of u on msn anyways :D

auzziezb2.png

• 3 weeks later...

I do admit it was pretty fun watching all the PKers flame each other especially dittos and knite rofl they could go on for hours. It's robbyboy btw.

I could find a 100 reasons to flame you too.

You could find 100 reasons to flame anyone so no big deal there.

I could find a 100 reasons to flame you too.

You could find 100 reasons to flame anyone so no big deal there.

amen

I could easily list 100 ways I'd like to see Dittos die irl

x843.png

• 2 weeks later...

here we go again..

We shall go no further. If this turns into any more flames I'll do what's needed.

...Give us all popcorn?

- Me!

No. I'll grab a bag of marshmellows to go with the flames, make all of you look at me eating them, while you start drooling and won't get any.

Well, I meant that as sarcasm at first but the thought just became appealing.

Vmser.png

No. I'll grab a bag of marshmellows to go with the flames, make all of you look at me eating them, while you start drooling and won't get any.

Well, I meant that as sarcasm at first but the thought just became appealing.

That's enough to never make me wanna flame again :shock:

x843.png