Withdrawal Symptoms, From Runescape?

adx

why knight, you nor dittos were never any good at it. Id rather see 3 year olds throw down words then have to read the lame posts between you two.

Agreed! It was always more of a case of one of them spitting the dummy out and then they had an immature temper tantrum and said to one another ''my dad can beat up your dad'' and things to that effect.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why knight, you nor dittos were never any good at it. Id rather see 3 year olds throw down words then have to read the lame posts between you two.

Is there any difference?

:lol:

Vmser.png

Is there any difference?

:lol:

LOL !

And yeah adx ...

!!!!!!!!!!Dittos mega nerd!!!!!!!!!!knightlite mega AUTO NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEHEHE MY FLAMES ROX

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Agreed! It was always more of a case of one of them spitting the dummy out and then they had an immature temper tantrum and said to one another ''my dad can beat up your dad'' and things to that effect.

at least I dont' share my characters to over 5 people..

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

You act sharing a char is worst then autos. Sharing characters never ruined rs classic, stupid autoers like your self did a fine job of that.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I quit playing Runescape properly when Rs2 came out lol :P Not my character that got banned for banned for auto's.. You used auto's to get extra levels, you suggest i gave my psw away for people to pk on him on a dead game.... Oh.... Now i'm offended :lol:

You have proved me wrong though.. Hell you know how to flame well! :^o

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I quit playing Runescape properly when Rs2 came out lol :P Not my character that got banned for banned for auto's.. You used auto's to get extra levels, you suggest i gave my psw away for people to pk on him on a dead game.... Oh.... Now i'm offended :lol:

And what's the difference between autoing.. and you training for a couple hours.. then letting somebody else train for a couple hours... and then letting somebody else train for a couple hours.... etc etc etc.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

And what's the difference between autoing.. and you training for a couple hours.. then letting somebody else train for a couple hours... and then letting somebody else train for a couple hours.... etc etc etc.

But he never let anyone else train adx... lol

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

• 1 month later...
ahahaha my naem is war angle ahahah mr maen is so tooopidddddddd ahahahah PLEASE grow up reject.

I dunno if that was intended irony but that was the most hypocritical statement i've seen in a long time, nice job bumping a dead topic too.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Bumping an old thread? We only get about 2 a year on these boards. You should be happy someone is at least posting. :XD:.

True that. Without an active mod to try and liven up this place a bit again it's rather hopeless though :(

Meh. At least I tried.

Vmser.png

Bumping an old thread? We only get about 2 a year on these boards. You should be happy someone is at least posting. :XD:.

True that. Without an active mod to try and liven up this place a bit again it's rather hopeless though :(

Meh. At least I tried.

I have just one little thing for your efforts, and it goes like this "<3:". Your efforts are much appreciated, even if people don't voice them as much as they should.

Massive Nerd

Meh. At least I tried.

I have just one little thing for your efforts, and it goes like this "<3:". Your efforts are much appreciated, even if people don't voice them as much as they should.

Thanks for the support, but I'm afraid this is going to help much. I've been removed from staff for an IRC related issue.. Staff confidentiallity and such.

But while we are on the topic, I would like to ask anyone to report inappropiate posts that are made around here. If there is no set mod for these that bothers to read them, I feel we should deal with it ourselves and get some global mods to come clean when needed.

This isn't about me personally - or it shouldn't be - but about keeping this community somewhat alive. A last resort where we can come back to and find the old friends and ennemies. Fun memories, discussions, arguments, gossip... That I'm willing to do some effort for.

Vmser.png

• 4 weeks later...

It seemed like the game ended way too quick. Rs2 has already been out as long as I've played rsc and it's hard to realise that it was THREE years ago since rsc was alive and kicking.

Too bad jagex had to completely ignore it instead of doing what many other game companies do, keep the old game around and give newcomers a choice of which game to play (granted most would go to rs2, I've talked to a lot of people that wish they could come to a smaller community like rsc).

Going back then would mean losing a lot of IQ points, and a lot of problems left to be solved. Id say no, evolution is more important.

2480+ total

• 4 years later...

I still do every single thing he said he used to do now..I don't get a 'niggling' feeling every time I log in or go on the internet. I know that I'm eventually playing a game that's going to be owned by a soon-to-be nonexistant company. So I can either a) Make use of RuneScape while I still can play my account that I basically don't want to give up, b) Play RuneScape as much as I feel like before I meet my untimely demise, c) Get the [bleep] on with life some time soon (likely), or d) All of the above.

I do not choose my greater path, just the one I set foot on daily. Sooooooooo...

Great post, but I gotta get my RSC char up a few levels real quick :geek: .

553VriC.png?1

• 4 weeks later...