Retired Runescapers

Al_Bhed

Anyone that has retired from runescape or basically quit for a long time because of some reason post here! I retired after I was scammed by putting all my stuff into someone's account when I got it, then the person just simply typed in his recovery answers and changed the password. After that I simply gave up the was the last straw. In the past I've been ripped off or item scammed by someone quickly taking back the rune items, and (almost got me with this one) putting items in notes and switching rune long sword with addy long sword. Anyways I tried starting from scratch except for the skills I had on my character but my computer is so bogged down thanks to me downloading Jagex. :wall: So if anyone has a something they'd like to post about what happend post here. FOr me I converted over to ARENAscape.net and KingdomofLoathing.com to transfer the habit.

Punk Rock Lovers ~#3 clan in ARENAscape~JMH ranked 90th lvl 170~

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

Yes.. some random dude gives you his pass? They play smart. I wouldn't have put my stuff on it you know.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

I'd pretty much left the game back before the graphics update though i returned on occasion to try out different skills such as agility or do some random crafting.

I left because after playing Ragnarok the combat system was rather boring and then moving on to EQ runescape just paled in comparison, since then i've played World of Warcraft and tried a host of other games. As of now my consistant gaming is once a week i play Savage Worlds (tabletop game) with a local group.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

First time I retired, was back in Now/Dec 05, when I started to play wow, came back a month after :oops:

Second time was may this year, when I started to play wow again, and I most say that I dont realy miss rs that much, uts more the time I use to spend whit my friends on rs that I miss, thats why I came back here a few days ago, to try and log on a little more than I use to, to talk to the once I care about in rs (I mean my friends)

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

Yes.. some random dude gives you his pass? They play smart. I wouldn't have put my stuff on it you know.
Actually I did know the guy, he graduated from highschool went to college, wanted to give up the habbit passed it down, and it was passed down to like 3 people so it had nothing on it, I eventually got it changed the pass and put all my stuff into since he had a decent combat lvl of 89. Then the next day couldn't get into because the original owner decided to take it back. The one thing that was never changed was his recovery questions.

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

i retired once after most of my friends quit...6 months...rejoined after i moved to a new school and met a couple of new runescapers
Lol imagine if you never quit...ZEZIMA WOULDN'T EVER BEEN HEARD OF

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

i quitted in 2001from march till november or something as i where playing SF VS XM

then in like december 2001 again till the halloween mask drop

after that i retired in 2004 when rs2 came till somewhere in 2006 and now im playing again

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

lol i retired after 6 years on and off, playing Rs....lol got some nice mile stones, like being the 7 th person online at the launch of rs2 lol...

I just kinda drifted away from rs .....i occasionally fire up my char and do a wander around....then realise that i am stuffed cos my bank is over loaded from being a member and now a non member...

i'm in the high 90s with combat... and at the time i retired I was in the top 2000 of rs...in the top 40 for prayer..the top 300 for mining and smithing and the top 100 for crafting lol.... its been over a year since I last really got stuck in in rs2... and one day i may return.... only time will tell

I quit when my main was banned in dec 11th '05 losing a red mask and a santa. Took me few months to get over it but now I'm back due to Ran_Martin who was a major help with getting me back on my feet.
Why did you get banned? Was it something so little that it was practically stupid?

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

i got tired of runescpae, i played since 2004 october and i quit at the end of summer 06. I play wow know and im way happier.

(rs had its moments and i will never forget my experiences on it)

sorosigjq5.jpg

i got tired of runescpae, i played since 2004 october and i quit at the end of summer 06. I play wow know and im way happier.

(rs had its moments and i will never forget my experiences on it)

Lol have you always been F2P yours stats look awesome anyways whats that game?

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

I take a lot of breaks because I lose interest or want to stand up a lot. I quit 9 months after I lost all my 'pretty hats' too. You know, the kind people buy on eBay.

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

I've taken many breaks from RS, some really long..

I started in February 2002, i took about a year long break at one point. I've taken many over breaks of 1-4 months. :?

It's only really now i'm getting in a way serious about RS and levelling, doing fun stuff etc.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png