.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Dalcyte! You are my favorite Melon!

Dalcyte is a seal dude :XD:

Havent you seen him? His head is as big as a melon!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Excellent thieving level, great blog. I'm on the road to 99 as well, but I think it's pretty clear-cut which one of us will get there first. :D

Ah well. Good luck with the final push! Maybe I'll see you on the high scores one day.

paintshopwolfsignaturers1.jpg

"And if Strength is born from Heartbreak, then mountains I could move..."

GMT-5:00

hey, gl with it. The trick is mainly just to stick with it, despite how boring it may get. I don't bore easily, so that wasn't an issue, but it may be with some people. ::'

forgot to upload this yesterday, because i didn't have enough time. Its just about the loot i've gotten. The cash should be more since i got some from bandits, but its pretty nice.

2dt9nk1.jpg

Way to go man! Once you get 99 Thieving you should get the skill cape. I don't know if you're planning to do that, but I thought it was a good idea (Heh...).

Also since you were such a generous donator to my goal (black scimmy ftw!), I would like to donate something to you equally as good. But... It's a surprise!

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Way to go man! Once you get 99 Thieving you should get the skill cape. I don't know if you're planning to do that, but I thought it was a good idea (Heh...).

Also since you were such a generous donator to my goal (black scimmy ftw!), I would like to donate something to you equally as good. But... It's a surprise!

I'm pretty sure Dalcyte already thought of that lol

well considering TET PP is this weekend, i'm just gonna keep track of the exp i get there, and just pickpocket and make up for it. Tis my plan...I'm planning on going for exp though :)

Hey Dalc. Nice to see some other GESers around these parts :lol: Anyway, good luck getting to 99, and now I understand what you meant when you said you give Dusty the seal of approval =D>

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

Hey Dalc. Nice to see some other GESers around these parts :lol: Anyway, good luck getting to 99, and now I understand what you meant when you said you give Dusty the seal of approval =D>

nice to see you around too! I was just thinking that i should go ahead and bump my blog...it's probably burried.... :-w

Thanks for the support \'