i have 7 <3: dogs...

1 purebred german sheperd

1 german sheperd huiskie mix

1 purebred boxer

1 yellow lab mix

1 lhaso apso

1 american bulldog mix

1 purebred english bulldog

the yellow lab mix is the nicest and the purebred bulldog is the youngest ( a mere 3 months)

anybody else have dogs or stories to tell about them?

I have two Chihuahua's. One is 4-ish years old, the other is like a year+ or something, we just got that one from the kennel because my other Chihuahua, who was like 12 years old, died of heart failure.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Just a few weeks ago I had a dog. We had to put him down due to cancer :( :cry:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

viktor i hate you -.- if you cant read it says : pictures!! these arent pictures now leave my thread you spammer

I seriously wouldn't call that spam. He was just telling you where you could find alot of people with pets.

Quit being so harsh.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

Just a few weeks ago I had a dog. We had to put him down due to cancer :( :cry:

Awww :cry:

I have a begle-weeiner (???) dog. He's the best <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Old Retreivers and Labs rock. They're lazy and they sure as heck act like the know it.

IMO any dog over 8 is awesome.

I have a 5 year old Lab/Retreiver mix though.

She acts like she is 10 though, hilarious.

I also have a friend who has a 11 year old retreiver which rides around in their golf car (his father owns a camp), and rarely gets off.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

• 2 weeks later...
I have two Chihuahua's. One is 4-ish years old, the other is like a year+ or something, we just got that one from the kennel because my other Chihuahua, who was like 12 years old, died of heart failure.

I hate chihuauas, I got mauled by one while walking my little Yellow Lab

I have:

Yellow Lab

Daschuand (Weiner Dog)

I have a dog. He's stupid as crap

:lol: !! That's a mean post...

It is if you leave the part out where I said that I love him! :P

Intelligence isn't an important quality in a dog. As long as they are cute, playful, and they love you then its a good dog.

lope6jw0.jpg

You're lucky to have so many dogs! I had one dog when I was seven, a Yellow Lab named Lucky.. But my dad gave him away after a year :cry: :cry:

But when I move to Alaska in a few years, I plan on getting a couple Alaskan Malamutes :) \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

But when I move to Alaska in a few years, I plan on getting a couple Alaskan Malamutes :) \'

<3: I owned a lab/golden retriever up untill a few months ago when he passed away after being biten by a tick (was found too late, complications removing it :(), I don't think i'll own another dog for a few years, untill I move to Alaska ^^ <3:

I just own 2 birds now, and hopefully soon, a turtle. :)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

It is if you leave the part out where I said that I love him!

Intelligence isn't an important quality in a dog. As long as they are cute, playful, and they love you then its a good dog.

Dogs are exceptionally loyal animals which has made me think since I was a kid.

Unlike wives, they don't whine when you drink beer. They don't ask where you were last night.

You can put them in a box if they annoy you. They don't want jewelry. They know when to shut up and they wont be correcting your stories.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion wives are useless, but can often cook well. Dogs make better companions in the long run.

It is if you leave the part out where I said that I love him!

Dogs are exceptionally loyal animals which has made me think since I was a kid.

Unlike wives, they don't whine when you drink beer. They don't ask where you were last night.

You can put them in a box if they annoy you. They don't want jewelry. They know when to shut up and they wont be correcting your stories.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion wives are useless, but can often cook well. Dogs make better companions in the long run.

:-s I ditto what you said, meanie!!

Anyways, yea I have 1 dog, I love him, his name is Ranger and he's a southern blackmouth cur. And never needs a haircut!! \'

Fellow Tip Iter's, I think we need to find BlueLancer a date.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.