Favourtie Cutscenes in Quests

badlilmonkey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garden of Tranquility: the cutscene between the 2 Fally guards brought tears to my eyes. I was thinking of starting a new character just to do that quest and record that scene.

That one and the goblin cook in RFD, when he invents fast food :lol:

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Garden of Tranquility: the cutscene between the 2 Fally guards brought tears to my eyes. I was thinking of starting a new character just to do that quest and record that scene.

I never saw that one, runescape crashed at that point. :cry:

The cutscene I like is the Wise Old Man breaking into the bank.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I kinda like them all; that I've seen anyway.

But, umm, a quote from myself:-

Something about that...I heard that cut scene was pretty good so I looked forward to it. But watching it, well it wasn't!

I don't know if it was a bug or anything (I thought about reporting it but didn't bother, maybe I should have) but all I saw was a clip at the beginning and the part at the end on the magic carpet. For the rest inbetween the screen was just blank and grey, kind of like the base of a landscape I think. Was that the cut scene? Most of it just grey? I couldn't see any npcs during it, but I think I could see the speech in the chat box, can't remember if that even showed up though, now.

PhaperPlane saying about the KBD, I remember that bit but the rest... :|(I did see a bit more aswell though)

Anway, did anyone else get this?

Calaeria.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I kinda like them all; that I've seen anyway.

But, umm, a quote from myself:-

Something about that...I heard that cut scene was pretty good so I looked forward to it. But watching it, well it wasn't!

I don't know if it was a bug or anything (I thought about reporting it but didn't bother, maybe I should have) but all I saw was a clip at the beginning and the part at the end on the magic carpet. For the rest inbetween the screen was just blank and grey, kind of like the base of a landscape I think. Was that the cut scene? Most of it just grey? I couldn't see any npcs during it, but I think I could see the speech in the chat box, can't remember if that even showed up though, now.

PhaperPlane saying about the KBD, I remember that bit but the rest... :|(I did see a bit more aswell though)

Anway, did anyone else get this?

I got that as well. My fave is the Wanted quest as well.

The cutscene in "A tail of two cats" where Bob and his girlfriend go on their honeymoon. Brilliant.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.