Tip.It Times Presents: Be vewwy, vewwy quiet���¢�¢â�š�¬���¦

Kiara_Kat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder what the exact bonus is while wearing gloves of silence(lvl 29 hunting here right now), also, youv writing to good an article!!!!!!!!! i was peacefully killing red drags on karamba dungiouns, when i think to read the new Times, and lo and behold! i have tjhe suddin overpowering urge to go hunting! -_-, guess ill do it soon.....(good article)

dragonfly224.png

Hunting is a very fun activity or "sport". If you ever get bored, there's hunting. I'ts east leveling (such as at level 40 you can set up 3 traps... if each trap catches a tropical birdy (the one in the Feldip Hills) that's about 300 exp. Hunting also is a good way to get your total level up... improves your overall rank and allows you to have a better reputation in a way. Who wouldn't like to see on the high scores the day hunter came out "skill...:hunter... rank...: 50,000"... it's very exciting in a way. A lil' bit of critism to RuneScape... the hunter level for imps are level 71. The next level lined up to it is like 63 (confirm please), that's 8 levels of hunting the same thing (unless you want slower exp), it gets quite boring at some stages.

Anyways, I hope RuneScape will add more updates to the hunter skill, it's really fun!

PNEUMONULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

is the longest word that is not a chemical compound.

iconatorf3f513411add153ln9.gif

i absolutely love hunting, although after a while it can get rather stressful - and that's without random events!

i played for about 30mins yesterday and got in the region of 45k experience (when i started i was lvl60 i think) - which is way more than any other skill i've done, without buying items (mage logs for fletching, etc.).

i was up in the woodland killing [bleep]y kebbits, chiselling the [bleep]es, cutting logs as well as laying/smoking 3 boxes for chinchompas - within the half-our-or-so i was hunting i managed 85 chinchompas and over 700 kebbit bolts, but the downside is that as well as a distinct lack of trees in some areas, you hardly get time to move, so when you do get a teleporting random event you've just about had it - i'm just glad they decided to put the woodland so close to piscatoris, so a bank is handily nearby.

i think overall though (for me) this is the most fun skill to have in the game, i'd set myself targets of what levels to achieve and can sometimes get a bit bored if i don't level up but this has brought more fun into the game and i love it :)

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

Interesting Ed, though you should read Boromir's comments.

On the matter of losing gear during random events whilst hunting, I would note the following:

As an incentive to raise my level, I have been regularly checking it before and after logging on.

I have noticed that my level has, on several occasions, risen whilst I have been logged-off. I reason that this must be due to Jagex banning scripters.

So, whilst I agree that there have been many many random events during huinting and that it is annoying to lose four magic boxes to help Pete sort his coffins (again!) it is all valuable in the on-going fight against cheats.

Blecca.png

I'm just left with on huge question though: does anybody know what kebbit tastes like? I suspect it tastes just like chicken.

I tried kebbit once. Its kinda tough and gamey, not that great. When i hunt kebbit, i collect the pelts, in order to make exotic clothing and sell to shops run by eccentric merchants, but that's just me... :-w

anyway, hunting's a great skill to have. i just reached level 43 and i did eagles peak a few days ago. I can officially try falconry now, so that's the next thing on my to-do list =D>

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

The hunting locations are, as one would expect, quite remote. Without access to the Fairy Ring Network (which is received after completing the Fairy Tale Part II, Cure a Queen quest), ...

no no and no.

you must ONLY start the quest and you will be able to use the rings....

FormerTip.It mapper | hello?

The hunting locations are, as one would expect, quite remote. Without access to the Fairy Ring Network (which is received after completing the Fairy Tale Part II, Cure a Queen quest), ...

no no and no.

you must ONLY start the quest and you will be able to use the rings....

Really? I've been training my farming because i thought you needed 57 farming to access the rings! :wall: Thanks for that info :thumbsup: .

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

• 1 month later...

i didn't start hunter till very recently, but it's now my favorite skill. i'm middle levelish, 73, and i'm terrible at cash making, since i play less than 20 min a day. so i love hunting because it's so inexpensive, and it's really really fun. as soon as i hit 43 i was at the falcons, because it's fun and fast experience. i mean, the spotted kebbits you can hunt at level 43 are about 100 exp. the snowy grahks at level 55 are only 300, and i can catch 3 kebbits in under 20 seconds at lvl 43. even at level 55, i can't catch a snowy grakh in under 20 second. it can take a minute or more! so falconry's way faster, especially since i'm now 56 and nearly never miss spotted kebbits, and i can almost catch dark kebbits (220 exp per!!!)

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?