Cricket: The Ashes, Australia Vs. England

jimmy_jim

i quit - 4 or so years ago

Ahh i see.

Well back on topic...did you go to the first test? i did <3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i took the day of school, shouldn't have though..i think i failed my geology test :( brb

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

lol!, yeh Brisbane is my home! <3:<3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

yes, why not....

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Do you guys really think it's a good idea to tell each other that you live in the same town?

theres no problem, really,

Brisbane is a city of almost 2 million people.

on topic:

the 3rd test starts tomorrow!! :D

YEH! I can't wait! lol

RIP Michaelangelopolous

This is the Aussie 11

1 Justin Langer, 2 Matthew Hayden, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Hussey, 5 Michael Clarke, 6 Andrew Symonds, 7 Adam Gilchrist (wk), 8 Shane Warne, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Stuart Clark, 11 Glenn McGrath

Looks like Symonds got the nod over Hodge/Voges not to sure on this one... :-k :-k

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

This is the Aussie 11

1 Justin Langer, 2 Matthew Hayden, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Hussey, 5 Michael Clarke, 6 Andrew Symonds, 7 Adam Gilchrist (wk), 8 Shane Warne, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Stuart Clark, 11 Glenn McGrath

Looks like Symonds got the nod over Hodge/Voges not to sure on this one... :-k :-k

We'll be fine.

This is the Aussie 11

:o i was looking for that lol

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Anyone happen to know the English 11?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Anyone happen to know the English 11?

im assuming the same as in Aelaide with Monty panesar replacing Ahs. Giles

okay

RIP Michaelangelopolous

just wanted to comment on the positioning of aussie batsmen, particularly M. Hussey in no. 4. (i think this is right)

great choice on behalf of the selectors due to Hussey + Ponting's partnerships lately.

Yeh Hussy is great, avergae of 80...though he hasn't been playing for long.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The third Ashes test starts tomorow! I hope Australia are batting first.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I suppose there's always the football... or the rugby?... :-/

C'mon Tim!

*cries*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah, we're getting our bums nicely pasted this year.

But for smeg's sake, pick Monty Panesar!!

Yeah i agree, Panesar is an awesome spinner.

Yeh but I think Australia will win 4-0.

And I think Australia should bring Andrew Symonds in the team.

Go Australia!

Hehe you got your wish, Andrew Symonds is playing today :), Cait wait till 1pm. Going to miss play around 4-6 :cry: Got cricket training

Australia will win it :)

permanantley muted for offensive language! pwnd some noobs though XD

The third test starts in 4 hours!!

RIP Michaelangelopolous