Cricket: The Ashes, Australia Vs. England

jimmy_jim

45 minutes to go for Brisbaneites! :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice between breaking in my Wii, or watching England get smacked down, again :ohnoes:

haha, i think switch between

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Matthew Haden, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :cry: :cry:

Jones who can't catch just cought him :shock: noooooooooo!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

POINTING :shock: :cry: :cry:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

it's not looking good.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

There's still hope. The bottom order can stack up the runs when pressure is on.

:ohnoes:

There's still hope. The bottom order can stack up the runs when pressure is on.

:ohnoes:

:S

RIP Michaelangelopolous

:(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Hussey ftw.

I am hoping :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

2/37 already :thumbsup:

:o and i was about to take some anti-depressent pills because of our first innings :-#

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Yeah 2/37 ! They'll collapse as well.

I wish Symonds would of stayed in for a bit longer! Hope he goes well in the 2nd Innings. :pray:

Almost got a 3rd but it was put down

We'll get it back (and then some) tomorrow

lets hope so!

entertaining day of test cricket, although i would have preferred more Aussie runs.

We'll bowl them over tomorrow but ::'

Why wasnt Monty in the other tests? :evil:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Almost got a 3rd but it was put down :(

We'll get it back (and then some) tomorrow ::'

you could say...Warney dropped the ashes.."again!"

RIP Michaelangelopolous

darkrick wrote:

Almost got a 3rd but it was put down

We'll get it back (and then some) tomorrow

you could say...Warney dropped the ashes.."again!"

dont you worry, mate, warney will snag us some wickets today and bring those ashes closer.. ::'

What can I say? Panesar and Harmission walked through your batting order. Things are looking good but 54-2 is imbarrising. Why is it when England have a good innings, we go and throw it away by performing like a bunch of clowns? Strauss is looking in good form and could be in for a good total, lets see if Collingwood can rack up another century. We will see what Day 2 has in store for us all. Come on England!