~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

When passing the energy barrier into port phasmatys, usually you have to click the conversation window. At least if you are not wearing your ghost speak ammy.

If you chose the "pay toll" option when right clicking the gate, you get shipped right through (without paying too). It only works after completing the "ghost ahoy", but it saves you the annoying chatbox click.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's already posted, but if you turn public chat to off, hide or friends it will still be shown in the chat box if a moderator talk.. :wink:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Family Guy tends to parody other things a lot. However, for a lot of people, Family Guy is the only "Culture" they have, so they can't tell whether something is originally from the show or not.

This also happens a lot with people between RuneScape and Lord Of The Rings. -.- "OMG, RS totally stole this from LOTR!!!!"

They happen to take place in similar settings, so certain themes are similar as well.

People not knowing something is a parody of something done beforehand and thinking the later of two simular things is a rip off of the earlier version aren't really the same thing, lol.

And seeing how LOTR was originally published in the 1950's, I wouldn't be suprised if runescape actually has barrowed some things from it.

There are pigs in Draynor Village.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

As a Autoclicker prevention method the game slightly adjusts camera angle as you play every now and again. Its so little you don't really notice when your playing and constantly moving camera anyway. But if you look for a minute youll see it shift a bit.

(Heh I forgot about tip.it forums only just saw off the main page, 1 post in over a year sorta proves it)

As a Autoclicker prevention method the game slightly adjusts camera angle as you play every now and again. Its so little you don't really notice when your playing and constantly moving camera anyway. But if you look for a minute youll see it shift a bit.

(Heh I forgot about tip.it forums only just saw off the main page, 1 post in over a year sorta proves it)

no wonder the minimap gets misaligned from the camera!!! I thought I was going crazy!!!!

I've noticed that.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

1.There is a bed on the 2nd floor of the wize old man's house that you can kick that does nothing.

2.The wize old man is also the only person to have gold trimmed sardomain armour.

3.many creatures in runescape that are intelegent are humanoid.

4.willow composite bows can be used by non members.

5.strenth potion is the only potion non-members can use.

6.There are no non-member monsters that use ranging.

7.Dark wizards are not wearing a black wizard's hat, they're wearing hoods.

8.You can carry millions of heavy pieces of gold, and still carry cannons and huge bones.

Sorry if this has been already been posted but I'm not going to read 44 pages of text

"In life, if you want to win, you must make everyone else fail" ~ me