~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

the more expensive rare street wize the more worthless in general stores

eg. p-hat 1gp

h'ween 6 gp

santa 169 gp e

whips are worth less than D longs :-w

^originally meant to be a fun little thing in the game, not an item to be worth 100's of millions a few years later :| ^

Jsen.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U need Coal to make Steel Bats, Mithril Bars, Adamanitite Bars and Runite Bars.

Runescape makes it look like the Coal fuses with it.

Reality is, Coal just makes the oven hotter, and you can make better bars.

In fact, it should be posible to use wood instead of Coal.

Long live history \'

Actually, to make steel you do need to add coal (carbon) to the molten iron. "Steel is a metal alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon being the primary alloying material. Carbon acts as a hardening agent, preventing iron atoms, which are naturally arranged in a lattice, from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of carbon and its distribution in the alloy controls the qualities of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also more brittle."

As for fueling a foundry, wood doesn't work well at all. It has too much moisture that has to be burnt off before it can attain a decent temperature. Since it takes just less than 3000 degrees F to melt iron...

Someone knows his science
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

The Rubber Chicken is the worst weapon in the game. I know a lot of people know that, but people who don't own one won't. It gives -100 in stats.

As far as I know, any joke-weapon gives -100 stats. For example, the wieldable dead chicken in a sack has the same.

A cannon has no actual gunpowder, or wick system. In fact, you all but load and let it work.

(Most likely used...)

The frog launcher, as far as I know, also lacks gunpowder or a propulsion system.

all tops when worn by girls show skin

Sexism FTW! :roll:

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

If you leave something typed in your dialog line and log out (not switching worlds), you can log in any account and your text is saved in your box ready to be submitted :).

If you switch world, that text dissapears :)

~Upon the examination of Dragon Bones, it tells you "These would feed a dog for months!" however giving the bones to the dog near Port Sarim he gobbles them up in seconds.

~A good place to get seeweed for free is in Piscatoris Fishing Colony on the seeweed filled nets.

takefromnetsxl9.png

Although you can only take from them once then they go empty, there are two, they respawn within 10 seconds, and there is a bank right next to them.

~After "Family Crest Quest" you can still make perfect ore --> perfect bars. You can also still make them into perfect ruby necklaces or a "Perfect" Necklace. (Can you make them into different types? Unconfirmed)

perfectgoldorexr9.png

~If you take unfermented wine, and note it it will not ferment. So if you make a bunch of unfermented wine and keep on noting them before they ferment, then put them into your bank at once, when they all ferment they will give you one huge cooking xp boost! :)

~Monkfish is a real type of fish (Mentioned in a General Forums article.)

~Rick Turnpike is the only NPC Male who wears a ponytale :XD:

rickturnpikejn4.png

~Your energy will not run down any slower after you hit 0 kg. Being -5kg or -2kg will not make any difference! (Also picked up after a debate about agility training with all your weight decreasers on.)

~A basket of strawberries heals you (total) more than anything else in the entire game, but you have to eat them out of the basket one at a time.

~Herblore used to be called Herblaw.

herblawba6.png

(Pretty widely known)

~You can combine the Gnome Goggles with the Bomber Cap.

~Needles are stackable (Gah! Why?!)

needleskp3.png

~A total level of at least 1116 is needed to own the quest cape (As of 2/8/07)

That's all for now, I'll think up more later! :P

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

HighImpact1 said:

~A total level of at least 1107 is needed to own the quest cape (As of 2/8/07)

Does this include hitpoints and attack, because according to my list, you don't need those skills...you could technically do all the quests at 10 hitpoints and 1 Attack, for a total of 1035. (I may have missed a few things *Equipment you must weild, etc.* but my list is fairly well updated...)

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

HighImpact1 said:

Does this include hitpoints and attack, because according to my list, you don't need those skills...you could technically do all the quests at 10 hitpoints and 1 Attack, for a total of 1035. (I may have missed a few things *Equipment you must weild, etc.* but my list is fairly well updated...)

You are correct that you must add on 9 levels because of starting out at level 10, but other than that it's added. :wink:

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

HighImpact1 said:

You are correct that you must add on 9 levels because of starting out at level 10, but other than that it's added. :wink:

I did, if you check my math...actually added 11, because i forgot attack and hitpoints origonally :roll:

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

You can eat a lobster in one bite... with one hand... through the grill of a helmet... while running...

actually if you count its 3 not one -.-

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

In reply to "everfreefire" here is the list in which I am basing the total level on:

Agility Level~ 56

Construction Level~ 34

Crafting Level~ 61

Farming Level~ 49

Fishing Level~ 62

Herblore Level~ 57

Hunter Level~ 27

Mining Level~ 60

Strengh Level~ 50

Range Level~ 60

Woodcutting Level~ 56

Slayer Level~ 42

Attack Level~ 1

Defence Level~ 40

Cooking Level~ 70

Firemaking Level~ 50

Hitpoints Level~ 10

Fletching Level~ 50

Magic Level~ 66

Prayer Level~ 47

Runecrafting Level~ 50

Thieving Level~ 53

Smithing Level~ 65

If im wrong, thanks for the corrections, but there ya go! :)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

The maximum number of items you can have in one spot in your bank is 4,294,967,295. Try to withdraw that number of gp, runes, or a stakable item. It will all be withdrawn. However, try to withdraw 4,294,967,296 items and it used to (like two weeks ago) say "you can't carry all that!" this number is because it is based on a binary code, and 2^32 is 4,294,967,296, and since there must be a binary code for 0 of an item as well, you could have 1 less than this. So what happens if you exceed this number? does it make a second stack? who knows.

Life is short. Eat dessert first.

I am never wrong. Once, I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

U need Coal to make Steel Bats, Mithril Bars, Adamanitite Bars and Runite Bars.

Runescape makes it look like the Coal fuses with it.

Reality is, Coal just makes the oven hotter, and you can make better bars.

In fact, it should be posible to use wood instead of Coal.

Long live history \'

Actually, to make steel you do need to add coal (carbon) to the molten iron. "Steel is a metal alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon being the primary alloying material. Carbon acts as a hardening agent, preventing iron atoms, which are naturally arranged in a lattice, from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of carbon and its distribution in the alloy controls the qualities of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also more brittle."

As for fueling a foundry, wood doesn't work well at all. It has too much moisture that has to be burnt off before it can attain a decent temperature. Since it takes just less than 3000 degrees F to melt iron...

long live science \'

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I dont know do you have this things,

Ents were allways laughing to the south,( i dont know what are they doing now...)

ummm ever wood cut in edgville? I'd beg to differ since theres two trees in there and both laugh at the direction of the other tree. so therefore if one tree is set at the north side and one at the south they can laugh at each other so your fact is indeed wrong. :shame:

Regular trees dont become ents :mrgreen:

And this is unconfirmed but is it true that you dont get tree spirits from regular trees as well? im not really sure :-s

1004.png

I don't think it's been posted yet, but I just realized something cool from the Fremennik Isles quest.

The names of the two islands (Jatizso & Neitiznot) sound like a string of words (kinda like Sir Amik Varze = ceramic vase).

Jatizso = Jah, tis' so! (Yeah, is so!)

Neitiznot = Nay, tis' not! (No, it's not!)

It refers to the quest, when Jatizso keeps thinking that they're going to get attacked.

i wana tell theflandaddy a thing . thw maximum number of thing u can hav in a stack is 2,147,483,647 coins, herbs, seeds , etc. go check on zybez and it was discovered that in the game exists a rune named "life rune" it has a picture of a sun on it and its used for necromancy . it was introdeced in the game by ilegal means

i wana tell theflandaddy a thing . thw maximum number of thing u can hav in a stack is 2,147,483,647 coins, herbs, seeds , etc.

You can't have any over?

Do you know why this is?

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png