~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

all p2p items have no stats in f2p except that they still weight the same.

:shock:

there's a weird glitch sometimes when you kill goblins,guards or farmers.

when they respawn they're bending down like they do right before they died. :ohnoes:

i think this happens with other monsters too. i see it a lot.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u look a persons hand they have no fingers

gloves from recipe from disaster are the only true gloves in rs they actually have fingers

if u look a ur hand while holdin a wep it looks like its goin through ur hand

I disagree, because you don't see the faces. Often in a helicopter you can see people holding things, you can't neccesserly see their face, that doesn't mean they don't have it. And all gloves have fingers, it's just not 100% quiallty(sp?), it would be great if everyone would learn that, and stop rumouring that no people in RuneScape have no fingers. Go high up in a helicopter, look at the people while you're at it, then say it again.

Thieving from behind is slightly better than thieving form infront of the monster.

As 88+ thief I know this isn't at all true. It's completely random the only I know of is gloves of silence, there might be more, but this isn't true.

It says kg for weight even though it is an American Game.

Actually, it's a British game.

You cannot open the chests on Top Floor Varrock East Bank (?).

Because it's guarded and locked, duh!

You can eat shark in 1 bite and sea tortoise with its rocky shell also

Actually it's three bites. Listen to the sound carefully to see what I mean.

There are soul and blood rune altar passage in middle of Abyss but you can never RuneCraft these runes

I'm pretty sure it's there for future projects, so Jagex doesn't have to program as much.

Regular trees dont become ents

When did they change that? I swear it wasn't a dream then I saw a normal tree ent.

You can cook food on a fireplace (as in logs and chimneys). There's one in the Port Sarim Battle Axe Shoppe if you wanna try it out. :o

I've been doing that since I started playing

Fact:

Food never spoils in Runescape.....................raw or cooked and they havent been refridged either!! :ohnoes:

I have eaten sharks that over 2 months old :ohnoes: .....

I have eaten bread that is over 3 months old ...not even moldy

and the list goes on.......................................

clearly someone has never been to the mort myre swamp

Firemaking is practically the most, useless skill. :ohnoes:

clearly someone has never burnt level 100+ mor'ton shades and turned in the keys ($$$$$). however, i think anything over 80 firemaking is still useless

there is a guy in a cage at the highest floor of the grand tree, yet he appears and disappears every now and then....wierd :shock:

this happens when someone is doing one of the grand tree quests, you can even see human players in the jail (you get jailed for a short while)

it's impossible to ski in runescape :cry:

you CAN sled, and its pretty cool. On the ice path you can put the sled down and walk or run normally, but it looks like you're sledding. you can only put it down on the ice path as far as I know, I forgot to try it at the karamja snow event.

that you have to get the abyss pouches in order. and you must drop ALL of them if you lost/died with the small pouch or any other one (not extra large )

I think you can get a replacement small pouch from the dude in the abyss

some more cool things:

after doing the "between a rock quest" you can beg dondakan (crazy dwarf who shoots you into the gold mine) for his granite boots. If you're persistent, he will let you tell him how much you'd pay for them. I've tried offering him several million, but he always just laughs at you.

some people have already mention you can get tree spirits from clicking on a tree without an axe, I've also gotten a rock golem by accidentally clicking on a rock (i had no pick with me)

THis is more of a complaint, but the shades in the tombs in mort'ton have buggy animations and are often not where they appear, I've attacked shades who appear to be 10+ squares away with a whip (but when they die, their remains magically appear next to you)

if you drink a barrel of beer (found in the fremmenik long hall) the screen shakes for about a minute and it does something nasty to your attack level (cuts it in half or something)

also, in the garden of tranquility quest, you steal 2 statues (from fally and lummy). I think people can see you as you begin moving it out (when i was doing it, people around me were like, what the heck is going on), and once you've finished, the statues are moved forever (for you)

I haven't got any useless facts, but I remember when I was doing Garden of Tranquillity, everyone around me was like "WTH O_o", it was so funny. :lol:

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Another useless fact, when you examine coal it says "Hmm a non-renewable energy source!" yet you cannot use it for energy of any kind :?

coal is an energy source im in first year and i already know that -.-

but not ingame

That's a mistake on JaGEx's part. Technically on theit game it is a renewable source, and it renews pretty fast too

And yes, coal is an energy source, it powers trains

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

I'm amazed by how many people post "Too many posts to read..."

Isn't the point of this thread to read all the things people have to say? Yes I read everything before posting :P

Pointless facts: If you have happened to complete Shilo Village before Pirate's Treasure then you can smuggle Karajama rum by taking it to your bank in Shilo then pull it out at another bank in the world.

If you are carrying the book o' piracy (Written by hook hand Morrisane... Ali gets around...) and wear your monkey speak amulet you can talk to Monkey Pirates on Mos Le'Harmles Island. It is some funny dialog.

I dunno if anyone has posted these, but here goes...

-When you drink any of the bottled gnome drinks, (I.e.: whisky) the bottle just disappears. :shock:

-The chaos elemental can be lured into the rogues castle.

-When you drop a red bead on top of ashes, it looks almost exactly like a santa hat.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Another useless fact, when you examine coal it says "Hmm a non-renewable energy source!" yet you cannot use it for energy of any kind :?

but not ingame

Actually you do use coal to heat up a still outside of the chemists house in rimmington to help make naphtha for the regicide quest. So in fact you do use it as an energy source in RS!!

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

but not ingame

Actually you do use coal to heat up a still outside of the chemists house in rimmington to help make naphtha for the regicide quest. So in fact you do use it as an energy source in RS!!

And it is used in the furnaces. The coal is used to increase the heat in the furnace to melt the ore, as well as alloying with the melted metal to make it stronger. So it is also used as an energy source there. Also, most dwarven machinery is run by steam which is heated by coal furnaces, so yet another energy source. Funnily enough, it IS renewable. :?

~ W ~

sigzi.png