~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

Pure Essences are lighter in color than regular Rune Essences!

There's a chicken in the basement of Wizards Tower!

Pigs are useless on Runescape!

You can't put things in boxes!

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verac's Brassard is wrongly named.... it is in fact a piece of cloth that is tied around the upper arm, much like the military police.... or the swastikas that the Nazis wore. Brassards aren't items or armour...

Actually,

n.

1. A band or badge worn around the upper arm.

2. also brasÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷sart (brÃÆââ¬Â°Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢-sÃÆÃâÃâärt, brÃÆââ¬Å¾Ãâ Ã¢â¬â¢sÃÆÃâÃâärt) A piece of armor covering the arm, especially from elbow to shoulder.

You're partly right. And, of course, Jagex is partly right.

umm.... brassard..... not bras sart.... BRASSARD

Sig.jpg

FACT : There are penguins in Lumbridge

Proof - Chose the sheep with the shear option. When you shear it, the penguins will force the costume to hide them.

Also, I've heard that under the Wise Old Man's bed there is a penguin. I think they are learning to escape from the island in the north west marked "Here be penguins".

Also the wise old man steals your runes if u ask him about them.

There is a guy just west of draynor bank hiding in the tree that wants stew

P.S.What does accept aid do anyways?

I think its actually a kalphite ... :s

Oh and that rum + bananna thing is part of a quest.

At one time there was sleeping in runescape and even bed rolls because your stam got used up by everything they got rid of all the usable beds and I have no clue where the bed rolls went .. bed bugs or something :ohnoes:

You're making a reference to fatigue. Fatigue was something that when you got up to 100%, you could not gain experience. To some this was good, because they could use the defensive attacking mode without leveling, but to others, it was annoying. Beds could be used to drain fatigue back down to zero, the "bed rolls" you make reference to are sleeping bags, which could be bought from a general store for either 38 or 39 gp (can't remember). Beds drain fatigue faster than sleeping bags, and once you fell asleep, you needed to type the word spelled out in graphics (a measure to stop autoers). Fatigue still exists in Runescape Classic, but in Runescape II, the current version, beds are good for nothing but nostalgia.

Kiss my axe.

Did anyone ever noticed daggers, scimmys, short sword and whip have exactly the same attacking speed? I simply want to say daggers aren't the fastest weapons because they attack with exactly the same speed then the ones I've just mentionned. Check it out!

Daggers stink! Get a scimmy instead!

Some people prefer daggers to scimitars becuase of the special and you are able to poison daggers. But I always did prefer scims to longswords, even back in my F2P days.

well i donno if anyone posted this cause there were too many posts to read them all

but here is is

on the loggin menu right before you type ur name if you type @red@ or other typing colors ur name, will get typed in red but when u click the enter botton to loggin ur name will change to " red frt999" and u cant loggin cause ur anemis wrong lol sooo pointless but still cool. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: sweet post loike alot of the posts i read :thumbsup:

frt999.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Brianite3 said:

- Farming has not been updated since its Release.

Not true, they've added a tree patch...

Fuzimatt said

all tops when worn by girls show skin

Also not true, I chose the vyrewatch top because it didn't show skin.

But there's nothing new i can bring up, so there was no real point to this... #-o

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

the more expensive rare street wize the more worthless in general stores

eg. p-hat 1gp

h'ween 6 gp

santa 169 gp e

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

well i donno if anyone posted this cause there were too many posts to read them all

but here is is

on the loggin menu right before you type ur name if you type @red@ or other typing colors ur name, will get typed in red but when u click the enter botton to loggin ur name will change to " red frt999" and u cant loggin cause ur anemis wrong lol sooo pointless but still cool. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: sweet post loike alot of the posts i read :thumbsup:

the loggin thing traces back to the orginal runescape. When i used to play Runescape thats how u made font certain colors. Also you didnt have to type the whole word, just three lettes. For example, @yel@ makes yellow @bla@ makes black @gre@ makes green and so on and so forth. well thats why it does that when u login.Try It.

supermonk wrote:

To Jagex, your worth five dollars. Remember that.

my old main art4258.png