~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verac's Brassard is wrongly named.... it is in fact a piece of cloth that is tied around the upper arm, much like the military police.... or the swastikas that the Nazis wore. Brassards aren't items or armour...

the brassard is the shoulder guard that is on the armour and is, in fact, a real peice of armour.

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

when they updated the goblin armor it has the options to wear it. what the heck is that for???? some members thing?

Can't be worn in members either, at least I don't think it can

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

In reply to "everfreefire" here is the list in which I am basing the total level on:

Agility Level~ 56

Construction Level~ 34

Crafting Level~ 61

Farming Level~ 49

Fishing Level~ 62

Herblore Level~ 57

Hunter Level~ 27

Mining Level~ 60

Strengh Level~ 50

Range Level~ 60

Woodcutting Level~ 56

Slayer Level~ 42

Attack Level~ 1

Defence Level~ 40

Cooking Level~ 70

Firemaking Level~ 50

Hitpoints Level~ 10

Fletching Level~ 50

Magic Level~ 66

Prayer Level~ 47

Runecrafting Level~ 50

Thieving Level~ 53

Smithing Level~ 65

If im wrong, thanks for the corrections, but there ya go! :)

i think you actually ned 18hp although it isnt officially listed because there is a drink on the barcrawl (scorpion catcher) that does 17hp damage.

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

i think you actually ned 18hp although it isnt officially listed because there is a drink on the barcrawl (scorpion catcher) that does 17hp damage.

Acually the damage done by the barcrawl drinks are by %. the 17 drink probably would do around 8-9 damage then. :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

i wana tell theflandaddy a thing . thw maximum number of thing u can hav in a stack is 2,147,483,647 coins, herbs, seeds , etc.

The maximum number of items you can have in one spot in your bank is 4,294,967,295. Try to withdraw that number of gp, runes, or a stakable item. It will all be withdrawn. However, try to withdraw 4,294,967,296 items and it used to (like two weeks ago) say "you can't carry all that!" this number is because it is based on a binary code, and 2^32 is 4,294,967,296, and since there must be a binary code for 0 of an item as well, you could have 1 less than this. So what happens if you exceed this number? does it make a second stack? who knows.

Please read the thread before you post, there was acually a little debate about this...

Yep, it's the long integer also used in java that stores big numbers, like GP in runescape ("coincidentally", the long integer data limit is 2,147,383,648 bytes).

If we were to be really nerdy though, RS would be destroyed if they tried using a higher integer than 64 bits (which is impossible in java), and the maximum GP would be over a septillion, (9,223,372,036,854,775,808).

If somebody gets that amount of gold, runescape is doomed. It can *not* be stored accurately, it would have to be rounded up or down which means the person would lose a bit of cash. Not sure if he cares, with that level of wealth though, :lol:

Bluelancer, a BigInteger object would work just perfectly, and can store arbitrarily large numbers.

Sorry for the geekish posts...And are you sure the command xsd:integer / java.math.BigInteger can work outside of XML websites, etc. for binding?

Sure, it's a java.math package. That's kinda like asking if java.lang.String can be used! :-) Are you talking about JSP here? I've done lots of applet/app development, but only know a little about JSP.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

draynor cabbage tastes "better than normal" and raises ur def by 1

There s a guard on a tree west of draynor bank, if u give him a stew he gives you 20gp

shantay can teleport u to port sarim if u tell him ur an outlaw and dont pay

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

there's a weird glitch sometimes when you kill goblins,guards or farmers.

when they respawn they're bending down like they do right before they died. :ohnoes:

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

In reply to "everfreefire" here is the list in which I am basing the total level on:

Agility Level~ 56

Construction Level~ 34

Crafting Level~ 61

Farming Level~ 49

Fishing Level~ 62

Herblore Level~ 57

Hunter Level~ 27

Mining Level~ 60

Strengh Level~ 50

Range Level~ 60

Woodcutting Level~ 56

Slayer Level~ 42

Attack Level~ 1

Defence Level~ 40

Cooking Level~ 70

Firemaking Level~ 50

Hitpoints Level~ 10

Fletching Level~ 50

Magic Level~ 66

Prayer Level~ 47

Runecrafting Level~ 50

Thieving Level~ 53

Smithing Level~ 65

Don't forget you can use potions and beers and stuff, it would get fish, mage, smith and agility lower

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

I dont know do you have this things,

Ents were allways laughing to the south,( i dont know what are they doing now...)

ummm ever wood cut in edgville? I'd beg to differ since theres two trees in there and both laugh at the direction of the other tree. so therefore if one tree is set at the north side and one at the south they can laugh at each other so your fact is indeed wrong. :shame:

Regular trees dont become ents :mrgreen:

And this is unconfirmed but is it true that you dont get tree spirits from regular trees as well? im not really sure :-s

Actually, I have had a regular tree become an ent...I have to admit, I was surprised.

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Verac's Brassard is wrongly named.... it is in fact a piece of cloth that is tied around the upper arm, much like the military police.... or the swastikas that the Nazis wore. Brassards aren't items or armour...

Actually,

n.

1. A band or badge worn around the upper arm.

2. also brasÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷sart (brÃÆââ¬Â°Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢-sÃÆÃâÃâärt, brÃÆââ¬Å¾Ãâ Ã¢â¬â¢sÃÆÃâÃâärt) A piece of armor covering the arm, especially from elbow to shoulder.

You're partly right. And, of course, Jagex is partly right.

umm.... brassard..... not bras sart.... BRASSARD

Actually you are both right. Look it up in the dictionary, and it is Brassard. But keep reading and it says "Also brassart." Spell it either way, it is the same thing. It's like color (American) and colour (Canadian). Means the same thing, spelt a little different.

Lion+O+1.png

I dont know do you have this things,

Ents were allways laughing to the south,( i dont know what are they doing now...)

ummm ever wood cut in edgville? I'd beg to differ since theres two trees in there and both laugh at the direction of the other tree. so therefore if one tree is set at the north side and one at the south they can laugh at each other so your fact is indeed wrong. :shame:

Regular trees dont become ents :mrgreen:

And this is unconfirmed but is it true that you dont get tree spirits from regular trees as well? im not really sure :-s

Actually, I have had a regular tree become an ent...I have to admit, I was surprised.

As far as I know all trees can become an ent. I was once telegrabbing natures at the island in wildy then I by accident clicked on a dead tree. Even though i did'nt had any axe with me it turned into an ent. I reported it to JaGex as a bug, but was told it was'nt a bug.

Also if I remember correctly last time i sold a santa hat to a general store it sold for 64 gp.

RuneScape was officially launched six years, one month and five days ago from now (2/9/07)

At christmas 2001 people pulled christmas crakcers in hope of getting a rune square :!: The party hats were just fun, but imagine a rune square shield!!! :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:

06maj300002137ga.png

There is 10 kinds of people. Those who understands binary numbers and those who dont!

Agility Level~ 56

Construction Level~ 34

Crafting Level~ 61

Farming Level~ 49

Fishing Level~ 62

Herblore Level~ 57

Hunter Level~ 27

Mining Level~ 60

Strengh Level~ 50

Range Level~ 60

Woodcutting Level~ 56

Slayer Level~ 42

Attack Level~ 1

Defence Level~ 40

Cooking Level~ 70

Firemaking Level~ 50

Hitpoints Level~ 10

Fletching Level~ 50

Magic Level~ 66

Prayer Level~ 47

Runecrafting Level~ 50

Thieving Level~ 53

Smithing Level~ 65

Don't forget you can use potions and beers and stuff, it would get fish, mage, smith and agility lower

You can also use Evil Dave's Spicy Stew to gain 6 levels in any skill, some quests allow stat boosters to work, some don't.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Also, if you take karamja run into tzaar, if says,"your rum explodes from the heat!" and you get hit 1-5

Now that I gotta try. What if you bring more than one rum? Do you get hit more? Ill try a full inventory some time. Somebody try this:

Use banana with rum, then enter the Tzhaar area.

Whats gonna happen then? (I strongly suggest that when you are finding out strange and pointless things in the game that you bank all items apart from the ones you are experimenting with. You may get a nasty surprise...) :twisted:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't think it's been posted yet, but I just realized something cool from the Fremennik Isles quest.

The names of the two islands (Jatizso & Neitiznot) sound like a string of words (kinda like Sir Amik Varze = ceramic vase).

Jatizso = Jah, tis' so! (Yeah, is so!)

Neitiznot = Nay, tis' not! (No, it's not!)

It refers to the quest, when Jatizso keeps thinking that they're going to get attacked.

Umm, you didn't read what you were being told during the quest did you? The two brothers were fighting over what they'd get from their father's treasury. When asked who won the one brother said he had won. The other brother argued, then they continued shouting "Jah, tis so" and "Nay, it is not"

gildogg.png

In a world without fences, who needs GATES?

When you are in port phantasmys and you look at the guy yelling about necrovaus he speaks in english even when you do not have your ghost speak amulet on. However, when you try to speak to him he does ghost speak. Weird eh?

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)