~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All members items say 'Members item' in a F2P World...

Nicko265

Mot true, for some reason maple logs cant be cut on f2p, but u can withdraw/burn them.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

All members items say 'Members item' in a F2P World...

Nicko265

Mot true, for some reason maple logs cant be cut on f2p, but u can withdraw/burn them.

Maples aren't members items... otherwise you wouldn't have the ability to burn them

getfirefoxmo6.gif

U need Coal to make Steel Bats, Mithril Bars, Adamanitite Bars and Runite Bars.

Runescape makes it look like the Coal fuses with it.

Reality is, Coal just makes the oven hotter, and you can make better bars.

In fact, it should be posible to use wood instead of Coal.

Long live history \'

Actually, to make steel you do need to add coal (carbon) to the molten iron. "Steel is a metal alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon being the primary alloying material. Carbon acts as a hardening agent, preventing iron atoms, which are naturally arranged in a lattice, from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of carbon and its distribution in the alloy controls the qualities of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also more brittle."

As for fueling a foundry, wood doesn't work well at all. It has too much moisture that has to be burnt off before it can attain a decent temperature. Since it takes just less than 3000 degrees F to melt iron...

- All Monsters on Ape Toll are Agressive no matter your combat level.

- Same Fact Above is also true for all monsters in the wild.

- Gielinor Is actually in the North Hemisphere of the Planet, Because the rivers flow south. (Rivers in the south hemisphere flow north).

- The Agility pryamid isnt really a pryamid but a Mastaba.

- You can Hide in a crate in Catherby all alone from every one else. (Good place to alch here)

- It takes about 30 minutes to walk from one corner of the world to the other.

- Farming has not been updated since its Release.

- The Book found in Tarn Ruins tell's of the location of the Blood Alter.

- There are 7 ways to reach the high wilderness without passing through the south border.

- There is a special tree icon just south of the Ruins of Uzer.

- Using the Fairy Rings there are several other kingdoms and realms you can visit.

- Every player (Male or female) is about the same Height.

- (Until it was recently fixed) Women in Canfis used to turn into "wolfmen" when attacked.

- Cooking Gauntlets only affect sharks, swordfish, and lobster. They do not improve cooking on monkfish or any other type of fish.

- The wilderness was once a great civilization until it was destroyed by the god wars.

- 3rd age armor is 20x more expensive than barrows armor, and 3rd age has lower stats.

- You can use skill cape emotes while in an easter egg form. (If you can click fast enough)

- You can telegrab items inside the bank area, under V-west bank.

dawnsigblue-3.png

in runescpae, one thing really irritate me, it i very simple: for righthanders, you take a bow in the LEFT hand :wall: (and fire with right arm) in runescape, bows are in the right hand. and more generally, you cant choose to be righ or left hander ! right :thumbsup: left

P.S.; i am sorry if someone already said this but there are too many pages to read

If you use a herring (either raw or cooked) with a normal tree, instead of the usual "nothing interesting happens" message you get the message "this is not the mightiest tree in the forest"...this is a monty python reference btw

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

-

- Gielinor Is actually in the North Hemisphere of the Planet, Because the rivers flow south. (Rivers in the south hemisphere flow north).

Um, I think you'll find rivers flow downhill, regardless of their orientation...

When you're doing the new penguin quest you can use a greegree and turn into a monkey whilst you're in the zoo. At least you could when quest first came out.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

I bet somebody alredy sed this :lol:

if you give the dog by the fireplace in south falador farm a bone or meat (even chicken!) it says "woof! woof!"

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

I think no 1 know this because you have never try it....Try it if you can...

When you meet the Evil Bob ranbom event that you need to uncook fish, you can use your cooked fish on the uncook pot there.

(i have only tried salmon)

You will receive a funny message :

You will need lvl50 uncook skill to do this

Then another message says :

Wait! You don't even have an uncook skill!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Combat ~ 91 ; Total ~ 1409

Att-73,Str-75,Def-73,HP-74,Pray-55,Range-61,Mage-66,

Mining-64,Smith-58,Craft-65,Fish-63, Cook-67,WC-68, Firemake-65, Fletch-59,

Agility-57, Thieve-55,Slayer-53, Hunter-54,Farm-51, Herblore-52, RuneCraft-50, Constr-51

in runescpae, one thing really irritate me, it i very simple: for righthanders, you take a bow in the LEFT hand :wall: (and fire with right arm) in runescape, bows are in the right hand. and more generally, you cant choose to be righ or left hander ! right :thumbsup: left

P.S.; i am sorry if someone already said this but there are too many pages to read

I'd say it was to do with your dominant eye, as in make a circle with your thumb and fore finger around something about a metre away, then close one eye, then the other (Keep your arm strectched!). When the object is still in the circle, the open eye is your dominant eye. Close that eye and open the other, the object will not be fully in the circle.

This has to do with sighting.

Oh, and the word you're looking for is not fire, it's shoot. :wall:

~Une~

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

U have an abnormally large pocket, as u can somehow carry 28 pieces of food in it.

In addition to that, u always eat food from ur pocket.

Its backbag not a pocket :C

you have a backpack but it never shows up on ur character, and ava's device is full of wood, chicken and magnets \'

If you die, you can bury your own bones...

Strength, when it comes to fighting, has nothing to do with the muscles of your charachter... ie: you can carry 28 plate armors, or 28 lobsters, or 28 pieces of coal, or 28... in your backpack. Wouldn't you think some of that would get pretty heavy???

Lion+O+1.png

Did anyone ever noticed daggers, scimmys, short sword and whip have exactly the same attacking speed? I simply want to say daggers aren't the fastest weapons because they attack with exactly the same speed then the ones I've just mentionned. Check it out!

Daggers stink! Get a scimmy instead!