~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

OMG A FACT

you cant ever have lvl 2 herblore

:wall: =D> =D>

That's true. Because you can only achieve the right to do Herblore after completing that quest. Which takes you to level 3 herblore.

Good fact.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG A FACT

That's true. Because you can only achieve the right to do Herblore after completing that quest. Which takes you to level 3 herblore.

Good fact.

Um, I'm not sure this would work, but what if you used 9 genie lamps for getting herblore exp? That would get you to lv 2.

Not really sure how this works but... when you're no longer a member but still wear your Quest Cape, it will stay on even when a new quest is released. After I logged on today, I was still wearing my quest cape (inventory was not full or anything) even though that Penguin quest was released.

icecube7.jpeg

you can drink an infinant amount of beers :-X but your ranged will always stay the same level

rope is the most common item in quests -.-

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

OMG A FACT

Good fact.

Um, I'm not sure this would work, but what if you used 9 genie lamps for getting herblore exp? That would get you to lv 2.

wouldnt tears of guthix work as well? :-k not sure but its worth a shot

farming is the most useless skill, i mean, its so boooooooooring

quests

and for my own- you cant hide behind something and mage/range/hally a random event any more (meele based ones)

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

OMG A FACT

Good fact.

Good thought. Would be worth a try, although i doubt anybody would be keen on wasting 9 genie lamps to raise from level 1 to 2.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

zezimatalkingzp0.png

When you put the old RSC chat colors into the login screen username field, it changes the color of the text. (e.g. @blu@ makes it turn blue)

You can eat a 5-month old lobster and heal health. (saw it in someones' sig)

There's no sig here. Move it along...

Christmas Crackers was first Holiday Items in RuneScape.

Actually, I believe pumpkins were.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Wear a Princess Blouse or Princess Skirt as a male character or wear the Prince Outfit on a female character. :wink:

But for those of you who can't wait the answer lies below.....

The outfits "magically" turn into the one for your gender. So you don't need to get both of them to have them.

:wink:

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

If your a male and receive a prince's outfit, and change genders at the make over mage, when you go to try on the outfit as a female, it will change into the princess outfit.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

zezimatalkingzp0.png

ok i was killin trolls <3: and was bored started moving things in my inventory around and found this out!!!

ok here it is

if you move any diffrent item over another one from left to right it will go under the other item but if u move that same item right to left it will become blury over it :!: :!: :!:

try it out its weird

If you move your money around in your inventory quick, where you moved your money will be another set of money.

Ok that was worded terribly but try it.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Theres a mysterious statue on the prison Pete random event, the same as the one in Port sarim.

Maces have no chains.

Maces do not have chains.... maces are a [bleep]ed ball on a rigid wooden pole... Flails or 'morning stars' are the weapons which have a rigid wooden handle connected to a chain with a [bleep]ed ball on the end of the chain. Morningstars generally have several balls on the end of several chains.

This person knows his history. Lol

This person knows his medival times *cough* nerd *weeze* prolly is rocking the glasses and the acne all over. has the fast metabolism or really slow *cough* fatty *cough*

I knew that too -.- but morning stars arent what you said... since i dont feel like typing it quote from wikipedia

The morning star was a medieval weapon in the form of a [bleep]ed club resembling a mace, usually with a long [bleep]e extending straight from the top in addition to a number of smaller [bleep]es around the circumference of the head. It was used by both infantry and cavalry, and the horseman's weapon typically had a shorter haft. The mace, a traditional knightly weapon, developed somewhat independently, becoming all metal with heads of various forms, while the morning star retained its characteristic [bleep]es, with a shaft generally made of wood and often found in longer two-handed forms measuring up to six feet or more, popular among footmen. The morning star first came into widespread use around the beginning of the fourteenth century, and the term is often mistakenly applied to the military flail ("fl̮̩̉̉au d'armes" in French and "kriegsflegel" in German) which consists of a wooden haft joined by a length of chain to one or more iron balls or an iron shod wooden bar, in either case with or without [bleep]es (heavy sword pommels have also been used as weights).

Although it is often assumed that the morning star was a crude peasant weapon, that is not entirely correct. There were three types in existence, all differing in quality of workmanship. The first was the well crafted military type used by professional soldiers, made in series by expert weaponsmiths for stocking in town arsenals. The second and much simpler type would have been hand cut by peasant militiamen, rather than turned on a lathe, from wood they had gathered themselves (for which reason forests were often known as "arsenals of God") and fitted with nails and [bleep]es by the local blacksmith. The shaft and head were usually of one piece but sometimes reinforced at the top with an iron band. The third type was decorative in nature, usually short hafted and made of metal (one sixteenth century example being of steel and damascened with inlaid gold and silver, in the Wallace Collection of London).

Two impressive examples of the military type are housed in the museums of Vienna, both from the sixteenth century. The first measures 2.35 m (7' 9") in length including the top [bleep]e which is 54 cm (21"). The head is a separate wooden cylinder slipped over the top of the shaft and reinforced with steel bands, with five metal [bleep]es in symmetrical arrangement. The second example has an all steel head of complex craftsmanship with four V-shaped [bleep]es mounted on a long shaft that measures slightly less than two meters in length. A twisted and braided steel bar joins the socket to the base of the top [bleep]e. There are also 183 surviving specimens in Graz, made in series and delivered to the arsenal in 1685. They are comparable in length to the previous examples and have three rows of [bleep]es around the head. The wooden shafts of most morning stars of the military type are reinforced with metal langets extending down from the head. Still others can be found in the Swiss arsenals of Lucerne and Zurich.

These types of morning stars are also depicted in medieval art. For instance, one is shown being carried by an armored knight or soldier in the Caesar Tapestries in the Historical Museum of Bern, depicting Julius Caesar's battle against the Germanic leader Ariovistus. These tapestries were woven in Tournai between 1465 and 1470, and taken as plunder from Charles the Bold after one of his defeats during the Burgundian Wars against the Swiss. In the poem Le Chevalier D̮̩̉̉lib̮̩̉̉r̮̩̉̉ written by Olivier de la Marche and first published in 1486, there is an anonymous woodcut depicting a knight carrying a rather simple morning star with [bleep]es mounted in an asymmetrical pattern as well as a flail equipped with a single [bleep]ed ball, known in German as a "kettenmorgenstern" which, despite its name, is a type of military flail

see they dont all have chains
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

you can get unlimited prayer by praying and then going to the quest list and picking a quest

say wah????? can someone confirm this plx? i gtg to bed xD

bottom part of skirt is "see through" (i.e. the princess skirt)

What he means that if you pray and switch to a quest info your prayer doesn't lower...

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4