~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

You can make a Joke message when you Log into the Game at the Varrok Castle's upper section. You get the message:

"Hello, welcome to RuneScape!"

Then Examine a Cannon:

"Not safe for Children; please aim away from your face!"

Combination of the messages:

"Hello, welcome to RuneScape! Not safe for Children, please aim away from your face!"

The moral of this Post is: "Guess we're D00med." *Hides*

"Reality? I never asked if that existed, but I wanted to know if you did." - Sun Of Moon's.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing interesting happens if I use a knife with another player :-s

LOLROFLMFAOPMP!!!!!! ZOMG!

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Wrong, You must be a noob. Because on my main... I just have to press pay fare but my noob needs to talk to them when he press pay fare.

BUT if you go to adourgne or how ever you fudidly spell it you can right clik him and use the pay farre for 30 gp no talk!!!!

If you hold Ctrl and walk somewhere....you automatically run...cool

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

the audience aplaudes because they all know how you tryed....but faild.... if you look on the knowledge guide/data base on runescape MAIN PAGE it states about running that you can use that feature..... DEE DEE DEE

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

N0valyfe was once number one and now she at rank 70 :-k :XD:
You mean he, and that is because he quit

Anyways, a useless fact. somehow, your character can see in the dark, and there is a frozen tsunami next to tutorial island and sometimes evils bob's island

(@)_+Gakguy+_(@)

/

---

|________________|

After seeing the banana in rum thing I decided to try it out myself. I went and bought 3 rum and put a banana in one. On the way out I went "payfare" on custom official. I was wearing Ring of Charos and manged a Jedi Mind Trick ::'

So the Useless fact is "Jedi Mind Tricks are possible"

jedimindtrickbm8.png

rofl rofl rofl R O F L! a++

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Maces have no chains.

Maces do not have chains.... maces are a [bleep]ed ball on a rigid wooden pole... Flails or 'morning stars' are the weapons which have a rigid wooden handle connected to a chain with a [bleep]ed ball on the end of the chain. Morningstars generally have several balls on the end of several chains.

This person knows his history. Lol

This person knows his medival times *cough* nerd *weeze* prolly is rocking the glasses and the acne all over. has the fast metabolism or really slow *cough* fatty *cough*

1004.png

N0valyfe was once number one and now she at rank 70 :-k :XD:
You mean he, and that is because he quit

Anyways, a useless fact. somehow, your character can see in the dark, and there is a frozen tsunami next to tutorial island and sometimes evils bob's island

did he reallly???? wow seams kinda wastefull....wastefull as in account not life but seriously he has a high rank account just collecting dust? :-k

random fact= you can drop glass vials and empty beer glasses but they wont break :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

1004.png

theres NO SHADOWS IN RUNESCAPE!!! i think theres an exception for the updated dragons deamons etc. i think they have shadows but absolutly nothing else has a shadow :XD: :-s :-k :roll: 8-) :ohnoes:.... guess its for the people who dont get enough ha ha ha...ha..ha.......ha......

There are shadows in runesCape, just look in al-kharid under the gem stall, maybe the shadows are just too faint to see.

My useless fact is that althought fixed items in runescape have shadows, characters and monsters do not.

SELF-SUFFICIENT AND PROUD OF IT:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5392583#5392583

My useless fact is that althought fixed items in runescape have shadows, characters and monsters do not.

the updated monsters do.

if you talk to a villager in tai bwo wannai whilst wearing a broodoo mask they will be too scared of you to say their usual speeches

Adventurer choose your path with care,

And be, with caution, bold,

Not all the treasure's really there,

Nor all that glitters gold

osman the master spy has more than 99 str he can hit 28 with a steel scimmy 99 str and a steel scimmy you max out at 14 add in a zammy brew and the str prayer and you max out at 18 thus he has more than 99 str woot go him

p.s i got this from the new quest contact

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

At PC the other day I put on retribution just as I died and went back to 57/57 :shock: I think this is because I lagged though, but anyways...

Most lvl70+ can't wield D scimmy

Most drag killers wear rune chain and addy full helm

Dragonstone is the only basic gem non-existant IRL

No matter what you smith from a metal, no matter how many bars, you always get the same exp(except cannon balls)

the only way to shut the title screen music up is...

1. Mute the SW synth

2. Turn the sound off

3. Let it finish

You now probably know a lot less than you did about runescape having read this if your memory is bad.

sag2k.pngblackdragonanim.gif

usually logged on,private may be on friends.

They call me...Noob!

another development in the penguin in lumbridge thing. when doing the sheep shearer quest the farmer mentions a "thing" which u shud be careful of when getting wool from the sheep. now these penguins have probably only been here since new year (at a guess) and im 99% sure there for a quest that'll be released any day now. (tomorrow probably(monday)).