the new ava's attractor..is it any good?

Brinner

Can anyone who has any idea how fast this thing picks up arrows please tell me around about how many ill get for running 20k laps at ape atoll?

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great for ranged training because of the bonus, but for things that require a lot of running like agility and RCing, I'd much rather wear somthing that weighs -5kg than somthing that weighs 5kg and gets a tiny bit of money here and there.

dunno i tried it while hunting red chinchompas and got like 13 arrows from 85-86 hunting. but running to the bank and back, and through the slayer cave once, i got about 20. so i think that if you are staying in relatively one place, ie hunting, you dont pick up as many arrows, even if you are moving. so by this theory it wouldnt be very great for agility because you are running in circles in a pretty small area. can someone test this? i hate agility.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

It's great for ranged training because of the bonus, but for things that require a lot of running like agility and RCing, I'd much rather wear somthing that weighs -5kg than somthing that weighs 5kg and gets a tiny bit of money here and there.

same, im using a crystal bow @ pc and the ranged bonus helps and the steel arrows just randomly collect, the method im using is very ineffective tho after like 100 points i have 95 arrows. when i was running around with iron knives averages 5 arrows, but i did have some left over from running around a lil earlier so maybe 3 a game.

I love it, I'm saving up to train range. To give an idea of the spawn rate: while running around the patches to farm trees, I gathered 45 steel arrows. (In approx half an hour).

Only problem is, I might never use them. I use mith arrows right now because my range is so low and I get frustrated with steel arrows. After that, I was going to move on to the crystal bow...

wait til you actually get a crystal bow, much more frustrating, when i range its 1 of 3 things, crystal bow iron knives iron arrows. iron knives and arrows i dont always pick up and its constant lil damage which is why i LOVE iron knives cheap and easy to make mass amounts. the crystal bow method, well it always hits 0 and when on rapid somewhere you might feel stupid using it. but @ pc i can use the ranger prayer and it helps + im making the $ back for the bow.

seriously, steel arrows arent bad infact. just collect steels to shoot @ pc with range prayer or @ ape atoll with range prayer just use them as a free good exp and the prayer will definate help

oh, if you want to see how good this thing REALLY is, the test isnt to see how many arrows u can get, test how many arrows u dont get. put on a rune plate and run around and see how many times it says "cant work" or whatever it says

i've gotten half keys, iron, steel meds, fulls,plates, legs, weapons......i like it=)

expecially since the half key i got 2 in 30minutes.

Half keys are crystal, crystal is not attracted to magnets.

siganizq4.gif

do the gloves from recipe for disaster count as metal armor?

ok, listen it says it in the quest, infact didnt read much of the quest info, but i distintly remember reading metal chest armor(checkd it out it says it in the notes after the quest which AJC actually has a pic of the info..)

this is like the 5th time people ask if this is metal or if this is, and it dont matter, rune pickaxe does not effect the backpack it says exactly this "i cant wear the backpack with most metal chest armors" thats the only thing that will make it stop working

i even made a list of highly used armors that will work with this thing they include, rockshell white knight armor/initiate/proselyte. meaning rockshell is the only good armor, but the proselyte type of armors are for people who use it @ pc.

hmm it sounds very usefull... i might be going to do the quest :D

does anyone knows ectotokens are tradeable?

they are not...

So in about 200k agility exp ive gotten 800 steel arrows. Its also attracted a steel med, iron ore, and steel bars and steel darts.

brimhaven or like ape atoll/wildy?

How about a rune pickaxe, will it work with that?

Because picking up arrows while mining pure ess could become a good money maker :)

lol thats what i was thinking to bad i already mined and made 10k nats w/o this thing

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Made 10k essence a little less daunting. Jagex have been on their game recently, i hope for more graphics updates soon.

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

Guys've been running about in plate+(s)skirt+berserk+ice gloves+clolour boots+ring of charos/dueling, mostof the time and I've picked up about 500 arrows in about 12 hours. I don't think metal counts, as I can get 5 in a few mins and about 4 in about the same time, and i got 10 in my first5-10mins wearing the above.

This is NOT a test. It is also pefermed doing quests with switching of armour- maybe changing arrows rate. It is PURELY what I have been doing and I am putting information on here after I saw this topic.