• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Kayla, Mad and Ami?... i've got some hugs and kisses to give out :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Jealous? ;) ::'

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

read the RsC Boards. Can't find a topic with over 5 replies that isn't spammed with noobs saying "Pmg U Aut03d!!1111one1"
That is why I never stray outside of General Discussions. Don't want my IQ to drop, although some days in here can sometimes still get that effect :(

The drama you're talking about isn't needed. People don't need to personally flame each other.

this reminds me of something. Back in school, in C.S (christian studies [i went to a lutheran school], but you could call it 'religion class') we learn how to argue your point i.e. put your opinion across, while litening to and respecting others point of view and opinion, even if it dosent conform to yours.

read the RsC Boards. Can't find a topic with over 5 replies that isn't spammed with noobs saying "Pmg U Aut03d!!1111one1"
That is why I never stray outside of General Discussions. Don't want my IQ to drop, although some days in here can sometimes still get that effect :(

I'm trying to do the same by staying in General Discussion topics. Every once in a while, my curiousity gets the best of me :/

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png