Canadian issues and the Canadian topic!

Lionheart_0

"Canadian Idiot"

Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot

Don't wanna be some beer swillin' hockey nut

And do I look like some frostbitten hose-head?

I never learned my alphabet from A to Zed

They all live on donuts and moose meat

And they leave the house without packin' heat

Never even bring their guns to the mall

And you know what else is too funny?

Their stupid Monopoly money

Can't take 'em seriously at all

Well maple syrup and snow's what they export

They treat curling just like it's a real sport

They think their silly accent is so cute

Can't understand a thing they're talkin' aboot

Sure they got their national health care

Cheaper meds, low crime rates and clean air

Then again well they got Celine Dion

Eat their weight in Kraft macaroni

And dream of drivin' a Zamboni

All over Saskatchewan

Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot

Won't figure out their temperature in Celsius

See the map, they're hoverin' right over us

Tell you the truth, it makes me kinda nervous

Always hear the same kind of story

Break their nose and they'll just say "sorry"

Tell me what kind of freaks are that polite?

It's gotta mean they're all up to somethin'

So quick, before they see it comin'

Time for a pre-emptive strike!

Sorry,I just had to do that :XD:

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent a few days in Canada last week. Whats with the "milk bags"?

Less plastic than a jug and makes it so only one bag is exposed to air at a time.

It's only an Ontario thing though. Afaik at least.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Just spent a few days in Canada last week. Whats with the "milk bags"?

Less plastic than a jug and makes it so only one bag is exposed to air at a time.

It's only an Ontario thing though. Afaik at least.

Yeah, it's mostly in the eastern part.

Question:I'm dutch so whats the whole

America-Canada issue?

What do you mean?

Speaking for both of us, what the heck has everyone got against Canada?

America-Canada issue?

What do you mean?

They're jealous.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

America-Canada issue?

What do you mean?

On forums I always hear about the Diffrences about Canada and Amerika,why one is better than the other..

Wat is so special about Canada?

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

Was signed,Kioh Twan

America-Canada issue?

What do you mean?

On forums I always hear about the Diffrences about Canada and Amerika,why one is better than the other..

Wat is so special about Canada?

Nothing. ;)

Hooray rednecks! :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Listen, I got nothing against Canadians, I just love controversy!

EH?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

America-Canada issue?

What do you mean?

It's fun to poke fun at 'em.

:oops:

At least we don't have Bush for a president.

Right you are there. But the again we can take over all of North America anytime we please. Canada wouldn't put up much of a fight. Horses don't out run jets now do they?

EH?

Yeah, Canada doesn't have as much military power as America. Nor does it have as good health care.

What if we have weak military we have other country to help us like we help you

working on it

There are still cities in Canada, even though they have 10 times less people than america does....and i am not canadian, i am american...but i go there every year \' , what you canadians need to do is get Quebec in line they is wack, they think they are more french than the french! PROOF: anyone know what stop signs say in france...they say "stop"...in Quebec they say "arret".....But for real now, you must make them put up both english and french signs on the roads, why should the rest of canada do it if Quebec doesn't???

At least we don't have Bush for a president.

True but harper isn't that much better... #-o

also thedepressedsquirrel Take your stupid stereotypes elsewhere.

True. I'm just going to go with all politicians are idiots.

jjroxlu7.jpg

There are still cities in Canada, even though they have 10 times less people than america does....and i am not canadian, i am american...but i go there every year \' , what you canadians need to do is get Quebec in line they is wack, they think they are more french than the french! PROOF: anyone know what stop signs say in france...they say "stop"...in Quebec they say "arret".....But for real now, you must make them put up both english and french signs on the roads, why should the rest of canada do it if Quebec doesn't???

Dude, even Canada hates Quebec. It's more joke material then anything. Think about it: Quebec is a tiny little chunk of Canada. Right now they want to become their own country. LET THEM.

All students now have to learn French in Canada, and it's only used in Quebec! I would rather learn German!

jjroxlu7.jpg

Dude, even Canada hates Quebec. It's more joke material then anything. Think about it: Quebec is a tiny little chunk of Canada. Right now they want to become their own country. LET THEM.

All students now have to learn French in Canada, and it's only used in Quebec! I would rather learn German!

Actually Quebec is the largest province in all of Canada, and if you want a government job and many other jobs, you have to bilingual.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Actually Quebec is the largest province in all of Canada, and if you want a government job and many other jobs, you have to bilingual.

Ya, but it's only 1 of the provinces.

I know about the billingual thing, you actually need to speak 2 languages to get into some universities.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Ya, but it's only 1 of the provinces.

I know about the billingual thing, you actually need to speak 2 languages to get into some universities.

That is new to me. BTW, Quebec has alot of Canada's forests (Hence the soft wood dispute with the states) and many mines. They are important and should stay.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Right now, Quebec hates even more the present federal government. Thanks to that idiot of Harper bringing up the sovereignty topic again, it screws up the country's unity again.

Quebec justice system doesn't need to follow every single overall Canadian law since there's already another system with the current one {such as the bill 101 with the CEGEPs.}

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

This might(will) sound stupid but;

Isn't Quebec also a Maya city?I don't know it there,I was just wondering :oops:

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

Was signed,Kioh Twan