Starting a clan

destro3979

me and my friend are going to start a clan

we know some basics of what we are going to do... pking... kq...kbd...ect.

but we have no idea what else to do or were to start

so we need lots of help

New Sig Coming soon!

First off, don't contradict yourself, your sig says good grammar but saying me and my friend? That's wrong. It's my friend and I.

First off, I think that the *best* way to start your own clan is to actually have experience in another clan. If you know nothing about clans, then you are in for it. You will fail miserably. You should experience a clan first then see the good, the bad, and the ugly side of it. Then you can structure your clan better.

newglsig6jqjl4.png

EST. February 2006

Golden Legion wants YOU to join us! 70+ CB, 65+ CB exception.

Running for over 10 months!

Click on the banner or go to s15.invisionfree.com/Golden_Legion/

so we need lots of help

wut lev r u and can i and my sis help :?:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

so we need lots of help

wut lev r u and can i and my sis help :?:

like my sig says...

i think im lvl 80ish

my friend is 103

but probably... ill have to ask my friend first though

New Sig Coming soon!

Yeah, try to be in a clan before starting one otherwise your clan will be bad.
Not true.

And here's why: Some people can be great leaders without being in a clan. Of course the experience of being in a clan would help but it isn't always needed. Try to make friends who you can trust and get them to join your clan.

Proud founder of the Myriad

Not true.

And here's why: Some people can be great leaders without being in a clan. Of course the experience of being in a clan would help but it isn't always needed. Try to make friends who you can trust and get them to join your clan.

It's good u added that :) My post didn't explain much.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Not true.

If you are expecting your clan to be Top 10 material, then yes, being in a clan before making one is needed.

If this guy had joined a Clan before deciding to make one, he wouldnt need help on how to make it.

Not true.

If you are expecting your clan to be Top 10 material, then yes, being in a clan before making one is needed.

If this guy had joined a Clan before deciding to make one, he wouldnt need help on how to make it.

Then u won't have a very unique clan will u?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Not true.

Then u won't have a very unique clan will u?

Lol..

Let me guess, this is the part where I say "There arent any Unique clans" and you say something like "PK MASTERS IS UNIQUE!"

Sadly its not, all clans follow the same structure. The fact that theres a "Clan Guide" that people follow shows just that.

And when you join a Clan it isnt so you can copy their Forums and Ranks or anything stupid like that, its so you can figure out what YOUR going to do when you make your own Clan.

Lol..

Let me guess, this is the part where I say "There arent any Unique clans" and you say something like "PK MASTERS IS UNIQUE!"

Sadly its not, all clans follow the same structure. The fact that theres a "Clan Guide" that people follow shows just that.

And when you join a Clan it isnt so you can copy their Forums and Ranks or anything stupid like that, its so you can figure out what YOUR going to do when you make your own Clan.

Actually, no, this isn't the part where I would say something like that because that's just plain noobish. Clan ranks are pretty much the same in all clans though (High Council, Warlords, PK Leaders, etc.) Other ranks that are usually made up are a bit nicer. U can start ur own clan without joining another one & it can be perfectly fine. If u have to join a clan to make ur own, then how did the first ever person who made a clan start?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Actually, no, this isn't the part where I would say something like that because that's just plain noobish. Clan ranks are pretty much the same in all clans though (High Council, Warlords, PK Leaders, etc.) Other ranks that are usually made up are a bit nicer. U can start ur own clan without joining another one & it can be perfectly fine. If u have to join a clan to make ur own, then how did the first ever person who made a clan start?

Carried over from other games, obviously.