Music cape

Imcleith

The music in runescape really has no point, lets face it, last time you heard rs music was when you accidentally clicked in the music volume instead of sound effect volume, at least it was in my case.

Have you ever seen a post of someone who got all runescape music? In my 3,5 years playing runescape i remember seeing only one. But jagex can change that adding a cape for this, it's a great archievement imo, it means you've been in every single place in runescape.

The emote could be something similar to the lyre you use in fremmnick trails and you could get the cape from the musician in Relleka

I tried to make a pic, but all i can say is that it's not bad for someone who just knows how to draw circles in paint :P, if you really want me to i could add it.

I dont know, the only hard part in running around the world is the quest-restricted parts. Theres a lot more to be suggested here, what does it look like? What stat bonuses? Whats its emote?

I dont know, the only hard part in running around the world is the quest-restricted parts. Theres a lot more to be suggested here, what does it look like? What stat bonuses? Whats its emote?

The music in runescape really has no point, lets face it, last time you heard rs music was when you accidentally clicked in the music volume instead of sound effect volume, at least it was in my case.

Have you ever seen a post of someone who got all runescape music? In my 3,5 years playing runescape i remember seeing only one. But jagex can change that adding a cape for this, it's a great archievement imo, it means you've been in every single place in runescape.

The emote could be something similar to the lyre you use in fremmnick trails and you could get the cape from the musician in Relleka

I tried to make a pic, but all i can say is that it's not bad for someone who just knows how to draw circles in paint :P, if you really want me to i could add it.

About the stats it could be like the rest of the archievement capes

Whats the point of trying to unlock all the music?

Well maybe the cape and emote but what would be

special about them? :-k

1. That's exacly why i'm suggesting the cape...

2. I'll answer that with another question, What is special about the quest points cape/emote?

About the stats it could be like the rest of the archievement capes

The rest ( besides quest, but gettingall the quests is hard, running around isnt ) raise a skill to 100.

A cape would be great! I actually listen to runescape music alot i'm just to lazy to unlock certain songs.... but if there would be a cape i might try :wink:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

would be a good idea...but what about music that only appeared in holiday events? except ifit didnt count them it would be a good idea the emote could be a guy playng a musical instrument with music notes flying arround his head...

Dr_Brinner.png

For the emote, He could pull out a Guitar or Trumpet (Guitar would pwn) and then play it and the musical notes would go up into the air..... :-w

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Let me put a damper on your enthusiasm.

There are music pieces which are only activated on events.

You miss the event, you will never get that music. That means no Music Cape for you. And that means most people will never be able to have one. There. I just shattered this whole post in one foul stroke.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

omg, those skill capes came and now everybody want for everything a cape!

i heard about mod capes

clan capes

country capes

music capes

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Not to mention Rank Capes, Dragon Capes, and the "h4wt c4p3 5up3rm4n w34r5", etc.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i heard about mod capes

clan capes

country capes

music capes

Not to mention Rank Capes, Dragon Capes, and the "h4wt c4p3 5up3rm4n w34r5", etc.

Clan capes are useless as we allredy got team capes

Country capes, umm what?

Rank capes, i don't get how that one could work

I'm quite sure i saw dragon cape sinse slayer came out

h4wt c4p3 5up3rm4n w34r5 is oviously coming out soon :P

But music capes would actually have some sense, the only thing i find as an obstacle is that you had to be at certain events to unlock some music, but it would also show how long you've been playing the game.

I like mchainmail's idea, but as people say they're too easy to get <.< they wouldn't add the +4 pray bonus

I also like tylersk8shop's idea, guitars ftw :P

Rank Capes... never heard of them? A Cape with the Number 1 plastered to it with a nice little trim and a golden crown? Sounds familiar?

They were whining to attach it to Zezima when he was the top of Runescape.

~Toxicologist~

i heard about mod capes

clan capes

country capes

music capes

Clan capes are useless as we allredy got team capes

Country capes, umm what?

Rank capes, i don't get how that one could work

I'm quite sure i saw dragon cape sinse slayer came out

h4wt c4p3 5up3rm4n w34r5 is oviously coming out soon :P

But music capes would actually have some sense, the only thing i find as an obstacle is that you had to be at certain events to unlock some music, but it would also show how long you've been playing the game.

I like mchainmail's idea, but as people say they're too easy to get <.< they wouldn't add the +4 pray bonus

I also like tylersk8shop's idea, guitars ftw :P

Country cape, just a cape with the flag of ur country where u come from so people dont have to ask every time

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Maybe we need a Gender Cape so people won't need to ask if you are a really a girl, or just a male role playing as a girl.

~Toxicologist~

Maybe we need a Gender Cape so people won't need to ask if you are a really a girl, or just a male role playing as a girl.

hahaha thats getting siggified ::'

But as toxicologist pointed out.. there are certain events that you would of had to attend to have some of the music.. so this wouldn't be possible.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

not flaming here just wanted to tell u somethin

what about players like me who started after some of the holiday events or missed the holiday events that gave music?

Proud member of 3 runescape fansites- tip.it, zybez, and runehq (tho the runehq forums were a little wierd to navigate so i purposefully forgot my account name and password for it)

I think this suggestion has pretty much crumbled to dust, unless someone wants to offer a solution.

~Toxicologist~

I think this suggestion has pretty much crumbled to dust, unless someone wants to offer a solution.

Just one more chance for me

I just had a new idea:

First the event's music will be separed from the rest of them:

specialeventjy1.png

(I did that fake in 3 minutes, especial events could be replaced for something like holyday events)

Second, if you had all the music but the special event you'll get the cape, but without any bonuses.

If you had all the music including those you unlock at special events you'll get the the trimmed music cape with the normal trimmed archievement cape's bonuses