I'm officialy freaked out o.O

DarkDude

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had that and i got proof ... someone took my rsn and used it on here and i mean exactly my name and i was sooo mad when i tried registering and then i looked in the memberlist and i was like :ohnoes: but now i'm like 8-) cuz i am partially famous

sigsu1.jpg

Its alright mate, I get that all the time.

"Are you Matt"

Me: "Yes"

"Remember me? You told me that you would give me 20M if i gave you 30 law runes in your pure"

Mat: "What the hell are you talking about?! I Don't even have a pure......."

"Oh, Ok, someone said this was your main"

Thats what I get.............. :lol:

mathisfun.png

I always get people pming me claiming I stole their friend's account. I have had this account for well over 4 years, I stole from no one. The worst part is I can't even google search my name to see if someone is impersonating me. If anyone wants to they can search "Fire God", look through all 55,600,000 entries and tell me what they find. :D

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

Happens quite abit with me since I'm talkative sometimes. My "used-to be" friends that gave away my email...well, they sure regretted it. Ended up blocking tons of people on my email accounts.

On RS whenever I have my chat on some random people I never met or heard of pms me and say that they know me from their school or something...I doubt they're in the same college as me -.-

If people even try to be me or know me, they would atleast know some details about me since I like to let my friends get a vague image of me other than pixels. People are just so dumb, immature, and liars sometimes.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

This did look like fun, so i googled.

1. Slave Auction Topic must have had many hits

2.Some person on Rottontomatoes mispelt the name of 'the bad' in the good the bad and the ugly. Sentenza not Satenza. Fool.

3. My rsinn account

4. Some french person on some french site stole my name.

5. Someone on coolbox or something - again french!

6. People on affliction, family sector are talking about me.

7. SeaSexAndSun! What the hell is that.

8. i use a femminist forum?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

This seemed like fun so I tried it 8-)

Highscores, forum access, etc.

runehq calendar :evil: (I was on there 4 yrs. ago, regret it every day :cry:

some clan claiming that I'm in it :evil:

And some tip.it stuff of what I posted on.

Only 2 pages, thats pretty private if you ask me :D \:D/

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I Searched my RSN and got Asian words. :( I'm not popular, yet. :twisted:

can u copy and paste those asian words? im asian :P and i can read them for you. any how i think that is very...selfsih and lazy of them...altho i cant find myself yet :evil:

skaterlam.png

My turn. I googled Metallica56. Got an OLD interview I did for RuneMasters.net. :lol: My name also appears on a LOT of forums that somehow got ahold of the player mod list. I'd rather not go to any of them. A few posts of mine on BK's forum. :P A link to my Tip.It Times article. Hmm, oh wow I was given credit on the Dagannoth Kings beastiary. I didn't even know that. :lol:

Interesting.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

well at least they don't think that they are you themselves... i get alot of those (makes you wonder how delusional people play RS)

I can only imagine how bad it is for well known players like you. I'm sure it's 10x worse than what we get.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png