----No prayer potions needed for barrows? Lvl 84+

timmyboy1234

Some thing you might consider:

* Only figthing Karil and Ahrim in their cryts and safespotting the rest in tunnels => no pray for dharok (and you need less food for monsters) (downside: takes a lot of time to get them to spawnin tunnels)

* Not using sharks: You can run to other side with Karil and Ahrim, and melees are being safespotted, no need for that.

* Using crystal bow (cheaper then rune arrows on the long run, i think)

* Tell people to use worlds where there is no one => less monsters in tunnels (i think)

*Would take way to much time.

*I almost never end up using the sharks, they are just there incase i forget to put on some armor, or a brother gets a hitting spree on me.

*Not everyone has a crystal bow(like me lol), so you can use one if you want, the mage short just dosn't cost as much, and pretty much everyone can use it.

*No real point in that, just a few less monsters that will be there, not alot of difference.

You can add me if you want, my chat is almost always on =)

Barrows guide...no prayer potions needed?

1200/1400 cw tickets. (updated every 100)

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide 9.5/10

what do you think about using torag legs+torag helm+d sq instead of verac skirt, farseer, unholy book?

Apparently none of you can multiply correctly....

300cats x 100deaths= 3,000deaths

3,000deaths=900,000gp

great guide 9.5/10

what do you think about using torag legs+torag helm+d sq instead of verac skirt, farseer, unholy book?

With your mage and prayer lvl, I would advise against it, but it is your choice. If your really want to, wear a d sq instead of the unholy book.

I REALLY want to try barrows with my skills:

76 attk

81 str

67 def - getting 70!

77HP

79 mage

70 range

51 prayer - getting 52

47- getting 55, trust me ill get it

Now I know these stats are good enough but im still scared of doing barrows =/ need like someone to take me there =/ I've read every tip it forums guide, the tip it guide and runehq guide too o.0

When i finally do go i'll follow your guide but take one ppots (4) just incase, im a big chicken like that =/ plus i can make my own!

I LOVE your guide \' Will be following it

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

I REALLY want to try barrows with my skills:

76 attk

81 str

67 def - getting 70!

77HP

79 mage

70 range

51 prayer - getting 52

47- getting 55, trust me ill get it

Now I know these stats are good enough but im still scared of doing barrows =/ need like someone to take me there =/ I've read every tip it forums guide, the tip it guide and runehq guide too o.0

When i finally do go i'll follow your guide but take one ppots (4) just incase, im a big chicken like that =/ plus i can make my own!

I LOVE your guide \' Will be following it

When you do it the fisr time, I'll be glad to come with you.

Well yes, you could do that. You could also bring a mystic top or something, and use that.

If you have enough food left-over, than you can drink the pray pot if you want, its really your choice.

... If you have enough food left-over, than you can drink the pray pot if you want, its really your choice.

I though about it and actually it's smarter to just tele and refill prayer and food for the price of rune/teletab, then having to use 2 doses of ppot (about 4.6 k). Don't forget you have to get out of the tunnels, so that might take some time.

Ps: Why do you use tele tabs? Teletabs costs 1.5k, but with normal runes it only costs 390 gp. Kind of a waste, except if you really need the monkfish/sharks.

Rune pl8 + legs and blackdhide body + legs have the same crsuh defence. So it's better to put on full d'hide while fighting verac and torag (they use crush), so you get more mage bonus.

... If you have enough food left-over, than you can drink the pray pot if you want, its really your choice.

I though about it and actually it's smarter to just tele and refill prayer and food for the price of rune/teletab, then having to use 2 doses of ppot (about 4.6 k). Don't forget you have to get out of the tunnels, so that might take some time.

Ps: Why do you use tele tabs? Teletabs costs 1.5k, but with normal runes it only costs 390 gp. Kind of a waste, except if you really need the monkfish/sharks.

I use tele tabs because I have them, and because they give you a extra 2 spaces for food. Now, I don't really need those 2 extra spaces, but they do sometimes come in handy.