Whats the funniest way you saw somebody die

Pure_Skillse

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost got killed by a swarm once... The swarm attacked me and I left it there just to see how long they would be able to fight me... I started to the the news and then I changed to the RS window... 2 hp left!!! #-o I lost full addy :(

I was in the slayer dungeon killing the monsters at entrance(cant remember name #-o ) and some level 50 passed by and got hit 1. :P

So i quickly run to him and ask if he need free antidote?

Then the poison hits a 8 on him once or twice then he starts the free-tele-to-lumby-that-takes-an-hour

I trade him and he says : NO!!!!!!

*noob dies and drop a bunch of noob stuff*

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

i saw a level 69 get killed by a man while tryin to thief i guess you shouldnt do it with one hp

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

I almost got killed by a swarm once... The swarm attacked me and I left it there just to see how long they would be able to fight me... I started to the the news and then I changed to the RS window... 2 hp left!!! #-o I lost full addy :(

Almost killed? Lost full addy? So were you killed?

w4M8t.png

I got killed by a swarm once... The swarm attacked me and I left it there just to see how long they would be able to fight me... I started to the the news and then I changed to the RS window... 2 hp left!!! #-o I lost full addy :(

Almost killed? Lost full addy? So were you killed?

Fixed it...

Would have to be this guy I saw go into elvarg with bow.

I tell him he need anti shield but he decide to ignore advice.

1 hit kill ftw. :lol:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

was killing green dragons in wild when a noob pker runs over to try to attack me and gets hit a 42 =D> and dies, only dropped a few loobbies and dds though :roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

omg wrld 99 lvl 126 got 0wned by goblin dropped full drag and whit ep hat i got d mace
What the hell?

Anyway, once I was wandering in the wild and I saw a level 40 get TOed by a level 26 pure mage. After the mage took all his stuff, a strength pure came and killed the mage. I started following him around asking what his strength was. Then, a ranger came over and killed the pure. I think the pure went inactive because he didn't attack the ranger. Oh well, it just goes to show you, there's always a bigger fish.

I should have got some pictures. :shock: :wall: #-o

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

1 hit kill ftw. :lol: :^o

1 hit kill? I find that hard to believe. Think about it. He would have already had to kill a lesser demon. Even if he had no anti dragon sheild. It still seems unlikely. Perhaps he had low health to begin with.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

omg wrld 99 lvl 126 got 0wned by goblin dropped full drag and whit ep hat i got d mace
What the hell?

Anyway, once I was wandering in the wild and I saw a level 40 get TOed by a level 26 pure mage. After the mage took all his stuff, a strength pure came and killed the mage. I started following him around asking what his strength was. Then, a ranger came over and killed the pure. I think the pure went inactive because he didn't attack the ranger. Oh well, it just goes to show you, there's always a bigger fish.

I should have got some pictures. :shock: :wall: #-o

i hope thats fake <.< because its obviously a lie
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

1 hit kill? I find that hard to believe. Think about it. He would have already had to kill a lesser demon. Even if he had no anti dragon sheild. It still seems unlikely. Perhaps he had low health to begin with.

on my tank ranger i got hit by a 41 with fire to 1 hit ko me while i was still figuring out the safe spot, so I'm assuming he was just a low level..

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Ervarg's dragon breath can hit up to 60+ (never heard of someone whith over 60 hp not bringing a shield #-o )

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.