A Comprehensive Guide for Melee Training (P2P)

gonpost

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good guide

Im actually going to use some of these spots to get 99 attack and str

You might actually want to try the level 110 shades with the salve ammulate (e), i heard they were great xp.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

nice guide, 9.5/10 cuz nothing is perfect, but great guide

pc for sure for me then, i like how u had all the xp/hour listed next to each other, obviously if u want to expand on this add some other popular training sites, rock crabs and experiments possibly

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

good guide, i like it

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Aquashock, you have a very good point. I should have done the shades...

My combat level has changed a little since I did this study, however... so any results I'd get would be skewed a bit (although I could re-do one monster, and make a comparison based on a ratio, perhaps). I'll see about that.

My plans for any further expansion would be to *possibly* include a ranged section once summer comes, if I get that bored. Either way, it'd be at least another 2 months before I would consider doing that.

As far as the rock crabs are concerned, I've aimed this guide towards a somewhat higher level player (80+), so I skipped over hill giants, rock crabs, experiments, and other little creatures.

Otherwise, I don't see what else I can expand in the guide as it is. Any ideas?

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with the Toktz-xil-ak for the strength training section. I'm glad to report the new onyx necklace has made it quite good for strength training.

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Very good guide! :)

But, nobody mentions warriors guild. I train here, and get strong Xp. Could you get a rating on it?...

qp2xg4.jpg

My Ranging Guild Mini - Game Guide!

My Warrior's Guild - Melee and Mage XP (What?!) Guide!

Quest Cape Recieved On 2/2/07

Barrows Drops: Torags Helm, Guthans skirt x2, Karils skirt, Torags plate, Ahrims staff, Guthans helm

I just thought of this now:

Why dont you put the cost/where found of your training items. E.g. how did you get obby sheild and how much it would cost.

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

I just thought of this now:

Why dont you put the cost/where found of your training items. E.g. how did you get obby sheild and how much it would cost.

tip.it has an item database for that...and the costs change too much. Tbh it's better to just go on the rs forums and search for the item, taking the average of the prices listed. Thanks anyway though.

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

I would like to suggest one more training spot, if you can. I was about to go for 99 attack, but rather than use pc, slayer, or regular training, i am planning to train on cyclops.

I would submit my experience, but it might be skewed seeing as im 99 str and 98 attack. Obviously it will take longer to get there due to getting tokens, but i would only take cyclops xp.

Im guessing with a super attack and str pot, using guthans to heal, i could get 60k-70k an hour (this is super potted) on full world with no people.

Pm me on here if you would like me to record my xp per hour.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

• 2 weeks later...

(probably already posted, too lazy to check.)

Guthans work well at bloodvelds. Just use hides and when you are low on hp switch to guthans, get full health and switch back to hides. It worked well for me when I had them in my slayer task, they dont hit on guthans that hard that you couldnt heal yourself to full with them.

NekoSig1.jpg

good guide but one thing...

This guide is for higher lvls like maybe 85 + or so right?

I can't use this guide really because i am only lvl 71 and can only hit around 10 - 17 average.

Do you have any ideas that i could use to get from 61 - 80 strength?

Jac1113.gif

Yeah, well. Definately not me! LOL!

Well guys, thanks for some of those suggestions...

I've been training a lot of combat recently. I have 99 attack and 96 strength so far, and once I get those both to 99, I will redo some of these and add some great axe and perhaps alternate set ups. This way, I can add onto the guide without having to worry about my higher combat lvl now affecting the accuracy of when I did it at a lower combat. Oh, and I'm also close to 89 slayer :).

Anywho, just letting you all know I may still come back to the guide to do a big change-up over the summer.

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

very complete

how can the obby sword (Toktz-xil-ak) get more exp/hour than d scim?

u calculated wrong its 32 004 exp not 64 000. Or am i wrong, that the damage doubles?

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

<(--=\\ CHAMILITARY MAYNE //=--)>