Odd's Daily Blog! 99 construction on page 31!

as well as earths! lol

No, i can't say I've tried it, but can't really say I want to either... lava runes would be much harder to get rid of and i'd lose a ton of gp on it.

Sorry this hasn't been very "daily" again. Was busy all week then went out to a friend's house tonight.

I did decide to have some fun on photoshop after I had somebody look at something i did on the computer to make sure it looked ok. For all those who wonder why i don't respond to chat sometimes it's because I don't squint to read it.... no really it's often not easy... here's an example from IRC

mymessedupeyes3or8.png

I'm sure it's not perfect.. but you can imagine it's hard to tell the glare i'm seeing from the glare i edited on the pic :P

That kills your eyes :XD:

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

page 2? tsk tsk :shame:

Ah well, Nice RC!! :mrgreen: I have like, 50 Duelign rigns from when i got 54, so if ya want em, you can have \'

Keep it up!! :thumbsup:

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Good work, you blind ol' bat. :D

I might join you in some RCing after my Barrows madness I am planning this week. But then again, I might watch grass grow - more fun.

Hugs,

Laila

I'll come watch that grass grow with you :thumbsup:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Now get your computer up and running, or I'll beat you to 91 RC.... :lol:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Now get your computer up and running, or I'll beat you to 91 RC.... :lol:

For those of you who don't know what she's referring to, this is the reason that I am now apologizing for my absence, resulting in a blog that is more boring than usual. Let me tell you my exciting computer story.

Thursday 03/22/07: Ordered new 250GB hard drive from Newegg.com

Monday 03/26/07: UPS tries to deliver between 2-5, leaving a note that they will try again Tuesday. Sadly, UPS only delivers Monday through Friday, and I am always working between 2-5 Monday through Friday.

So I call UPS and explain that there is no way I can be there to sign for my package, and ask them to change my shipping address to my work address. They refuse, which I can understand for all kinds of liability reasons, but their lack of empathy was really disappointing.

So they told me that they could leave it at their local location with a pickup time between 3-6... At first I thought I heard wrong, and I did a doubletake... wtf kind of company only has pickup hours between 3-6? Oh yeah... UPS!! So I explain to them that 3-6 is STILL during the hours I work, and without any sign of care about the situation, they tell me that my only other option is to send somebody to pick it up for me... which I obviously resorted to, although unwillingly.

Tuesday 03/27/07: Step-mother picks up the package for me, and when I get off work after 10:30 PM I go to her house to get the hard drive. I hung out there for a while talking to everybody, since I hardly see 'em anymore, then proceed home to start my task.

The whole reason I got this hard drive is due to my C: drive going bad, but I already had another drive D: with everything on it that I wanted to save. The plan was fairly simple, just tedious. Transfer everything from D: onto new drive.. E: let's say, then reinstall Windows on D: and use E: for storage. Nothing too fancy.

So I get home, open the box, find that the cheapskates don't even provide IDE or ATA cables with your purchase... way to be cheap (I understand now this is standard).

So following the advice of others, I disconnected my DVD drive and plugged in the new hard drive in its spot, leaving the box open to make sure it doesn't fall or something. I then formatted the disk and started all the transfers and went to bed (about 40 GB worth of files... all legally obtained of course). This was really annoying lol, but I had a good guide named Mementh :P

Wednesday 03/28/07: Yet another annoying day. I had to hunt down my old Windows XP disk which somehow had been separated from the rest of my driver disks and program disks, but I found it eventually. I reinstalled Windows but didn't remember to FORMAT the drive first. So of course all the files I transferred were still there.

If I'd known I could do that, I would've just done that to begin with, transferred files, THEN done a reinstall windows with formatting on the drive. Oh well, live and learn.

Anyway, I was told it'd be best to just do a reformat and install windows, so I did that, but I wanted to double-check that there weren't going to be any problems whenever I loaded up my new drive, so I tried to turn on the computer after I plugged in the new hard drive, before I reinstalled windows (I left it unplugged when I first installed Windows to prevent a mistake), and it wouldn't even load Windows...

Now I'm just making all kinds of :evil: faces. I got online with an available laptop and talked to a friend of mine, to find that the new hard drive had been shipped with some "jumper" something-or-other set on the drive's jumper port (or 'ever it's called) so that if I tried to turn on the computer, that it'd boot from that disk. Makes me wonder why this didn't happen during the file transferring too, but 'ever.

So after much frustration, I got that taken care of by removing said piece (about 2mm wide and 3mm long) and placing it onto the hard drive with Windows on it. I guess since it was the only hard drive attached this didn't cause a problem the first time... but now I know... LOL (it didn't have a jumper on it because it was the storage drive before).

Then I barely had enough time to get back to work, so once I solved the problem I turned the computer off, worked my shift, then came home and reinstalled all the windows files, updates, antivirus, programs, etc. I've got everything back the way it should be minus a few programs I'll get again when I need them...

I'm glad to be done with that for hopefully a LONG time!!

Any chance you would calculate those number with new ess prices?

P. S. Wakka says you can get ~45k xp an hour at laws. =P~

Wakka is crazy :P ... only way you'd EVER get that fast of xp is if you had constant runners trading you INSIDE the altar. It's hard to get people doing that with just yourself consistently. You'd have to craft runes every 20 seconds to maintain that kind of xp.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

haven't really been on much but enough for a farming level now :D

well.... like 2 days ago

[hide=FARMING LEVEL PIC]picture001jn1.png[/hide]

tipitcrewex8.jpg

lol, my sister is sure that UPS is a stalcker company and that hey clone just two people, cause all the drivers look alike :anxious:

Typical of my house :lol:

Keep it up!! you're doing awesome! :twisted:

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Thanks. I managed to get this last night hehe (wanted to afk something other than WC)

[hide=LEVEL IN THE SKILL OF WHICH WE DO NOT SPEAK]picture003wd3.png[/hide]

tipitcrewex8.jpg

So is your computer much faster now, was it worth it?

yes it is considerably faster now... but regardless of that it was necessary to be done. the old hard drive stopped working. I merely fixed the problem before it could completely crash

tipitcrewex8.jpg

gl and i love ur dking guide it taught me how to safespot rex ty \'

How did you DK without safespoting rex? :lol:

It's actually harder to solo than going with a team and killing all 3... at least when your team knows what they're doing :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Finally got to do more slayer! Yay! :D

Got a few crappy clues to slow down this level, but also got some sweet drops!

[hide=DRAGON DROP AND SLAYER LEVEL]picture010id8.png

92slayernb6.png

[/hide]

PS I'm selling Zamorak pages 3 and 4, and Guthix page 3. 200k for the lot :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Gratz on 92 slayer!

To bad you dont got page 2 (z) else i would buy it :-w

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Heya! Nice achivements, nice stats!!.

I have to ask, can i use the safespot picture for rex from your guide for a guide im making at the moment? advanced tactics to use for dagganoth kings :).

lol if you're making a guide you should have plenty of safe spot pics to use from your experiences, no? :P

tipitcrewex8.jpg