Hold it... Did I hit 17 or was it the guy next to me?

DeathSpray

I personally think this is a great idea.

And to those ranting on about "ideas being stolen":

There is a chance that two people might think of the same thing.

Just because they posted a suggestion of yours, doesnt mean they saw your thread and ripped it ;)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this idea. Me and my little brother used to have competitions to see who could hit a 5 first (Yeah, I know... ^.^) on an Al Kharid Guard (Thought it couldn't get any worse, hm?) Anyways, some people around my level were around, and they often hit my monsters. (Have you ever wanted to shout, "There's FIVE OTHER FREAKIN' GUARDS! HIT ONE OF THOSE!"?) Anyways, he called his first, and took a screeny. It was impossible to tell, because there was a 3, a 5, and 0, all on the same monster.

Long story short, I like this idea.

Wudnt work. Doesnt posion hit green? If we establish custimizable colors, then it kills any hope of new forms of damage that ppl r suggesting, like fire arrows, lighnting spells, or disease. Or at least they will all show up in the color that u choose, which wud be annoying.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

That is actualy a good idea. Though one way to tell is to look at your exp in the style that you are attacking and wait for a 0 and if your skill exp went up then you'd know which one you are because the blood marks don't switch around.

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Great idea. I like the idea. I am also tired of not knowing what I hit.

However, some people would like to keep the red. So, another option would be to chance everyone elses hits.

Just an add-on. Simple, yet efficient. Brilliant! I support!

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

This idea only works to an extent, once you have more than 4 people attacking a monster ( i think 4 is the maximum damage splodges you can have ) then the oldest splodge is overwritten by the newest one. So you would not be able to see what you hit.

e.g. Ever notice when many people are attacking in one player all you really see is 0s? Thats because most people are hitting 0 but the few that aren't are overwritten so quickly anyway.

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002

=D> Same with BEING hit... in a group of people which one of us got hit for 30?!?! Scramble to check your stat screen (hp) switch back, eat, etc...

(At least in PC you have the damage counter, I see no point in arguing who got what hit :XD: )

So that's a yes, great idea to all who thought of it :wink:

Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

Vhellcat.png

Not bad..Funny and good Idea. Only Scrap the green; thats meant for poisen.

And I think there should be an orange slash too. I like orange.

Appart from that. Good idea :)

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

• 1 month later...

If you change yellow to orange Id support, the yellow doesnt go with the combat feel.

Doesn't have to be yellow. Yellow was just the first color off the top of my head, especially since green, blue, and red were taken. Choose any color you like :P

actually, i think if u click on the hitpoints guide it says thst yellow is disease damage... no idea what disease is but maybe if you change the color to orange...?

In any case, i support.

Once upon a time, the end.