Tower Defence - fun little time waster

xvillexvalox

towerdefencerv7.th.gif

My theory is that Ice is the best, and you need to put them in the middle, because at the highest two levels in the middle, ice can hit anywhere on the board, so why waste it in a corner.

i've tried the whole ice in the middle thing, due to the fact they can shoot the whole map, but it "only" got me to round 73.

i may try the same thing with green ones later, since they can still shoot quite a large range from the middle.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

68 on first go. I think I can get myself to around 75 at least on the next one, but it's too time consuming lmao.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

I got a 72 way before this thread was made, and I stopped watching the game at level 60... I really don't know how that happened... I used 2 ices on first corner, then started building nat lines... Someone should try watching the game the whole time using that strat... Right now I'm trying to get better ones...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

totally awesome game, although i cant seem to get any higher than 76, or upgrade my flower past the 1st upgrade, any tips?

oh and bbal got introduced to the thread by meee :) lol

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

totally awesome game, although i cant seem to get any higher than 76, or upgrade my flower past the 1st upgrade, any tips?

oh and bbal got introduced to the thread by meee :) lol

Look at the Screen shots myself and a couple of others have posted on this thread. It shows the tatic to get into the low 80's.

Flowers seem to be a waste of money. Just build natural (fully upgraded), and maybe a couple of water in a 'central' location.

untitledqx7.png

i think blues are a waste of time. they seem to be expensive and i think they fire slower than greens. maybe it's my imagination though. i'll try adding a green row in the middle next.

EDIT

same results...

untitledwy4.png

I think the flower towers are good value for money purely damage-wise.. but if you factor in the range then they are weak compared with green towers.

i also think the first upgrade to flower towers is completely pointless, as it costs the same as buying 2.5 more flower towers, but only gives you about 60% more damage than 1 tower.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

Hehe...I think I found a bug...Without abusing the bug, my highest is 70-something, but then I used the bug, and ended up with 106.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Hehe...I think I found a bug...Without abusing the bug, my highest is 70-something, but then I used the bug, and ended up with 106.

want to tell us the bug :)

got to lvl 77 only working on it :wink:

Try skipping waves. You should find it sooner or later...

Level 1001! Now let's see what I can do without cheating... :lol:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

want to tell us the bug :)

got to lvl 77 only working on it :wink:

Try skipping waves. You should find it sooner or later...

Level 1001! Now let's see what I can do without cheating... :lol:

Wanna PM me the bug? :lol: :-w

1z2zrwo.jpg