What do you think other tipiters are going to be?

apinagez

Ghost-

Astra-

insane-

Daan-

Matt-

Necro-

Mad-

Dusqi-

Nadril-

LP- Druggie

Kayla- .....Helly

Indy-

Rob[Futurama]-

Runesmithie- designer

Lionheart-

Bubsa- Comedian

Apinagez- Micheal jackson jr. (Helly)

Shadow-

Viktor- tour guide for japaneese tourists around europe

Darkmage-

GSW-

Adam007-

Arcticrunite-

Jackalope- will jack a cantalope

Trapical-

Logic-

Oy-

Lageris-

Tigra-

DepressedSquirrel- emo Squirrel on drugs

Anesthesia-

PandaMan- Panda

Speedofsound- Sonic

Fadfdfd- Prisioner for the illeagal use of a crowbar

Issy-

Cadbury- Graphics tutor

Deloria-

My_eggs-

MPC-

Going Under (Star in the sky)- Great mother

MXM- Pure pixeler

Noobish- hint: starts with m ends with n cough Criss Angel cough

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusqi - he should go into marketing. He understands people and their motivations. He is fascinated by both psychology and economics. He'd hate it so much, but he'd be so gosh darn good at it :D

:( I'm not evil

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Haha, Ebert and Roeper, I'm so overrated. :P Would be nice though. :D

That would be pretty funny though, you should try. :wink:

Youaretheman - Skate shop owner.

insane- A proud mother

Daan- DVD Fanatic

Mad- Motivational Speaker

Nadril- Game designer/reviewer

LP- Artist

Kayla- Coolest Woman Alive!

Indy- Working for bethesda Studios

Runesmithie- Internet Troll

Lionheart- Average-Joe

Bubsa- Signer/Backup Dancer

Apinagez- Ricky Martin Impersonater/Nancy Boy

Viktor- A expert on Europe

Jackalope- Jackalope Hunter

Trapical- Collecting Rare Items

Logic- Book-head

Oy- Rich World Traveler

Tigra- Living with his Mother

DepressedSquirrel- Living in a mental asylum.... >=(

Anesthesia- Dictator

PandaMan- Zoo Attendent

Fadfdfd- Something to do with baseball

Issy- Author

Cadbury- Will he last that long?

Deloria- Golfer

My_eggs- Caddy

MPC- Debater

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Deloria- Dead

oh yes you see the best of evrything real optimistic [/sarcasm]

Not meaning to spam\flame, but I don't see why everyone thinks of Deloria as some "relationship counselor" just because he told some people a few obvious things to do around girls? Like seriously lol, I don't see him becoming a relationship psychyotrist(sp?) or whatever because he hasn't given real advice, and many others need alot different advice than what he said.

he had 2 treads about relationships (1 not totaly about relationships but eventualy turnd out to become one (first kiss tread))

and on the sticky relationship thingy he is like the most active poster and if you read later posts of people they have realy been helpd

Deloria- Dead

What? Oh yes, god forbid I say what I think will happen.

I suppose death may be a reality seeing as how I'd like to fight in a war (see thread about things you'd like to do before you die).. :-k

Deloria- Dead

Not meaning to spam\flame, but I don't see why everyone thinks of Deloria as some "relationship counselor" just because he told some people a few obvious things to do around girls? Like seriously lol, I don't see him becoming a relationship psychyotrist(sp?) or whatever because he hasn't given real advice, and many others need alot different advice than what he said.

he had 2 treads about relationships (1 not totaly about relationships but eventualy turnd out to become one (first kiss tread))

and on the sticky relationship thingy he is like the most active poster and if you read later posts of people they have realy been helpd

I've talked to deloria in pm, whether or not he has been posting the most, the advice doesn't rely to alot of others o.O

tifsbti6oi.gif

Deloria- Dead

I've talked to deloria in pm, whether or not he has been posting the most, the advice doesn't rely to alot of others o.O

Yes, we've talked and though I agree the advice I give to one person doesn't relate to many others, I must say I like doing things on an idividual basis if possible and giving advice that will help a single person the most rather than more poeple but less effectively.

Oy...north korean labourer as part of the great communist machine...or just the next noam chomsky (hopefuly with less of the consipracy theories).

Haha, I guess you'll be surprised to hear I'm in my 3rd year of economics at a rather elite (as in: good, not chique) university.

Or perhaps you're not. Marx started that way as well. And he also didn't work a lot either, he just enjoyed the student's life. Perhaps I am going to be the disturber of this century's economics.

Oy- Rich Worl Traveler

See, that's much more like it. I would love that. Finish my studies, start my history studies and then work for a good and prosperous 25 years, meanwhile being a good father of 3-4 children and a great husband. Then retire on 55 and travel the world with my luck and spread it out all over the world.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Deloria- Dead

Yes, we've talked and though I agree the advice I give to one person doesn't relate to many others, I must say I like doing things on an idividual basis if possible and giving advice that will help a single person the most rather than more poeple but less effectively.

I agree where you're coming from. I just can't stand to see everyone say how you are some relationship doctor, just an annoyance.

I personally think asking dating advice for a forums that was originally meant for runescape, well that's kinda silly. :? So is having ANYONE tell you what to do in a relationship for that matter.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I just pm'd Deloria with some questions about a guy in my life, and I'll see what his responses and advice are like :D If he feels like it, that is :P

I'll say it again - asking anyone over the internet especially on one of these forums is pretty stupid. Why not like ask your friends? :? lol.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I just pm'd Deloria with some questions about a guy in my life, and I'll see what his responses and advice are like :D If he feels like it, that is :P

I'll say it again - asking anyone over the internet especially on one of these forums is pretty stupid. Why not like ask your friends? :? lol.

Some things are too embarrasing to ask people you know personally, so people prefer their questions to be answered anonymously.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I personally think asking dating advice for a forums that was originally meant for runescape, well that's kinda silly. :? So is having ANYONE tell you what to do in a relationship for that matter.

I've only been here since Scapeboard but I'm pretty sure the Off-Topic board was never meant for Runescape.

You crampin' my style.