Amazing Improvement...Update 5.

reddawn509

Well, I have been wondering why my pixle art is not the same quality as my hand drawn art, and it hit me, Most pixelers take weeks or even months to finish their peices, and it takes me a few hours at most. I was not taking my time. I would get lazy and jsut try to finish as soon as possible, which greatly hurt my quality. So, I am making a new peice, that I am taking my time on, and seeing the result, so far I am very pleased.My anatromy is not perfect right now, but it would smooth out during the singeutre making process..o.0, I will be adding legs next update :oops:

anyways......

watermarkedtoragsignetukd7.png

Update, changed the anatomy and fixed the sheild. Added legs :mrgreen: , character 2 too come once character 1 is perfect...then background. Not sure what it is, I'm wrestling between two torags warriors standing like body gurads next to a person in the generic rich person stuff, with a pile of riches, but tha seems a bit cliche, or some sort of fighting scene.... anyways...

markedtoragsigneturewiplg4.png

Update, I fixed up anatomy, and added some texture to the armor, changed the arm, used alot of GS's advice to fix up anatomy, fixed boots... Added a few more colors...

markedtoragsigneturewippr6.png

coming along nicly, might finish by the end of the week, doubtful though..

Update, messed around with anatomy now, much more realistic I'm thinking.. I am having problems making the armor look more like armor, but i textured a bit more anyway....I also fixed (our) left foot, it looked odd...I will probably start character 2 soon...

markedtoragsigneturewipey7.png

I have been pixelling alot today, which is why there are so many updates..

Update.... I added a dragon :mrgreen: ..I have decided the background will be an arena, where the torags person is preparing to fight the dragon..... This is just the starting on the dragon, It will be finished soon..

markedtoragsigneturewiptx5.png

Update.. Walls! I have added the start of the arena background, the bricks are a pain, but they look nice so it's worth it, havent pixeled much today, so I havent done much... I also fixed some small anatomy problems.

markedtoragsigneturewipca3.png

if you read this post, please at least leave a comment, I would really like C/C.

well, in refernce to the guy holding the whip wrong, his hand is turned to the side. I like the contrast of the muscles, but I will take the sheild comment into account, seeing at it does look a little odd. Thanks for the comment :)

There is no "natural" way to hold a shield is there, if so please show me lol

and on topic, i like the helm it is pretty sweet, 7/10

um.... have you ever used a shield... its completely natural when its strapped to the weak arm...

Anyway, except for a few anatomy problems i think it looks real nice... one thing i would change is the upper rh of the guys head... it looks a bit odd

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

There is no "natural" way to hold a shield is there, if so please show me lol

and on topic, i like the helm it is pretty sweet, 7/10

was thinking of him not holding it up like that since he isnt fighting anyone.

yeah, I'm thinking I might either make him fighting, or more down to his side.

Update, changed the anatomy and fixed the sheild. Added legs :mrgreen: , character 2 too come once character 1 is perfect...then background. Not sure what it is, I'm wrestling between two torags warriors standing like body gurads next to a person in the generic rich person stuff, with a pile of riches, but tha seems a bit cliche, or some sort of fighting scene.... anyways...

markedtoragsigneturewiplg4.png

C/C please?

:)

you can have it so the shield is on the floor and the character is leaning against it, ill do a quick example....

aexampleinsertfeethereku6.png

not just an example, but also shading practice for those who want =)

yeah, i took it too far, first the shield, then the well... you get the idea....

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

he got no chest! he look like a 10 years old girl!

get chest broader, torso bigger, or legs shorter, cause hes out of propotions.

I too noticed that the torso seems a bit small in comparison to the legs, ill fix it with my next update...

Thighs: Thicker

Elbows: At waist

Hands: At mid thigh

Torso & Hips: Thicker, longer

Feet: Do not face opposite directions when viewed from thatr angle

Whips: Fall straight down

Shoulder plates : Cover the entire shoulder.

Good luck with this, I hope you improve over the course of the work.

Thighs: Thicker

Elbows: At waist

Hands: At mid thigh

Torso & Hips: Thicker, longer

Feet: Do not face opposite directions when viewed from thatr angle

Whips: Fall straight down

Shoulder plates : Cover the entire shoulder.

Good luck with this, I hope you improve over the course of the work.

thanks GS, I will make those fixes, I wasent very happy with the whip at all, what do you mean by the shoulder pads covering the entire shoulder?

Update, I fixed up anatomy, and added some texture to the armor, changed the arm, used alot of GS's advice to fix up anatomy, fixed boots... Added a few more colors...

markedtoragsigneturewippr6.png

coming along nicly, might finish by the end of the week, doubtful though..

i was trying to figure out why he looked...weird and i think i got it, no shoulder pad on other arm so i added and he looked like a bobble head, the whip looks a lot better now you've changed, here ya go

toragimprovedrl1.png

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i was trying to figure out why he looked...weird and i think i got it, no shoulder pad on other arm so i added and he looked like a bobble head, the whip looks a lot better now you've changed, here ya go

toragimprovedrl1.png

eh, I kinda meant there to be 1 shoulder pad, I might add another, but I think it looks better without it... thanks for all the comments guys, this is really helping me.

eh double post..jsut posting an update, messed around with anatomy now, much more realistic I'm thinking.. I am having problems making the armor look more like armor, but i textured a bit more anyway....I also fixed (our) left foot, it looked odd...I will probably start character 2 soon...

markedtoragsigneturewipey7.png

yup.