What have happend to all the old schoolers now?

TommieZzZ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sir blood was my buddy but dam all the times i went pking i never seen him kill one person, but he died alot

i remember him and xp were fighting adx and sue me, and blood and xp were loosing badly running to edge so i attack xp and i got teamed to death lol, sir blood=horrible pker

sir blood was my buddy but dam all the times i went pking i never seen him kill one person, but he died alot

i remember him and xp were fighting adx and sue me, and blood and xp were loosing badly running to edge so i attack xp and i got teamed to death lol, sir blood=horrible pker

Good game, gotcha!!!!

raver3ded.jpg

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Good game, gotcha!!!!

raver3ded.jpg

booo lol, i dont have one of u :o

• 1 month later...
I loved fightign sir blood, he was fun, even if i lost the fight... unlike half of the other people that post here acting like they use to be good (lbgr-whoever the [bleep] you are) llama0, zorro...

atleast bloody boy didnt log before he died. he just well... died.

I'll give Blood that, he didn't log.. Instead he:

Told me i had a program that made me run faster than his character could which was why i was able to catch him :-s I just told him i had gnome boots of flight that gave me that extra edge in the wildy.

Told me that i was abusing a bug that let me log into a freeplay world with my p2p gear and kill him there, despite the fact of course that the kill picture had a herb on the floor meaning he'd just accidentally logged into a p2p server with his freeplay stuff :oops:

Found out which college i went to off I Wicked I so that he could come and kick my [wagon] irl for killing him on a game, please bear in mind whereas Dragonusthei said it as a teenager Sir Blood was about 40 years old lol.

Despite all that however Blood didn't log :P In fact i think he was far too concerned with bching at me lol.. Sue Me has the funniest kill pic on blood, at the time i was a few levels above Sue and Blood and had chased blood all the way down to edge and he stood at lvl 2 before going to the monks to argue with me that i sucked etc... I called Sue from the bank and he walked over and 2 hit him :lol:

Hey. That was kind of like my kill except mine was better. Does anyone remember when I posted that kill of sir blood? I fought him and he logged around the graveyard or somewhere. I got his server from a friend and I went to monks to wait. He had banked, got full food, potions and everything you would need to go back out to train or pk. He had went to monks to recharge prayer and heal, which I did a lot also. I wouldn't heal at edge, I'd just go to monks to save the food and the time I'd waste getting food out to bank then bank again to get full except when I was 5 hp then I'd eat and get prayer. Not blood, though. I one hit him when he left edge to go to the monks and he had a full inventory of food. I think that was my best kill ever cuz he was pretty much runescape's biggest fhag (next to meeturpker and 420godslayer).

• 6 months later...

Played rs2 for awhile

Quit

Got a job, a life, the works.

I still lurk in the shadows of Tip.it. Moved on to more advanced gaming xD Like TF2 :anxious:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

no need to ask where zezima is, my mom even knows that and she doesnt play runescape. LOL and bluerose is tip crew isnt she/he? havent seen robin hood in hell of a long time.

I EAT NOOBS- IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK MY MOM.

• 3 weeks later...
well i was the 3rd ever PB on RSC just after clercodeath and x cleric x.. my name was DEADLY SYN..

im playin rs2 =)... lol Not on any of my old chars mind you.. all banned due to me being a silly autoer .. For the record i nevr autoed Deadly syn lol

hate to tell ya here but your misinformed. A friend of mine was the very first PB and has been credited with that for a very long time now. Some of the older people here may remeber him . McTavish

I know reviving an old post , but gotta give credit to who it belongs to.

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

well i was the 3rd ever PB on RSC just after clercodeath and x cleric x.. my name was DEADLY SYN..

im playin rs2 =)... lol Not on any of my old chars mind you.. all banned due to me being a silly autoer .. For the record i nevr autoed Deadly syn lol

hate to tell ya here but your misinformed. A friend of mine was the very first PB and has been credited with that for a very long time now. Some of the older people here may remeber him . McTavish

I know reviving an old post , but gotta give credit to who it belongs to.

Ya I gave him credit somehwere on general for being first PB, t'was Mctavish Jr if i remember correctly.

I don't remember which name it was he did it on. I would have to ask him. I still talk to him on MSN and on the phone. I found him playing Helbreath a while back and started talkin again.

well than say hi to him from me , and tell him hes welcome to log on and give me some free stuff :P

I don't remember which name it was he did it on. I would have to ask him. I still talk to him on MSN and on the phone. I found him playing Helbreath a while back and started talkin again.

well than say hi to him from me , and tell him hes welcome to log on and give me some free stuff :P

lol will tell him you said hi , but as far as fr33 st00f , he lost everything a LONG time ago , is why he stopped playing. someone hacked him years ago and he lost all interest in RS.

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

lol will tell him you said hi , but as far as fr33 st00f , he lost everything a LONG time ago , is why he stopped playing. someone hacked him years ago and he lost all interest in RS.

Thats sad.. He really was one of the players i enjoyed playing and talking with . :-\