Thoughts upon Guitar Hero II

The_Dragon_Reborn

Well...with Christmas coming today, so did presents. And with presents, came Guitar Hero II. Played it a lot today, and I really like it, but I've heard tell that the first was better.

Thoughts?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I have them both

The 2nd one is all around better and as Make7upu101 said it has more main stream songs

Still waiting for jump and crazy train to be added maybe Guitar Hero III

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

Hahaha i just got the first one today, and i've played the second one at stores. I'll definitely end up buying the 2nd one, but i love the first. Songs like Smoke On the Water, Killer Queen, Crossroads, Iron Man, Bark at the Moon, Frankenstein, all awesome. Some are really hard too! But, i really want 2 for YYZ and Jessica, that kind of stuff. I'd say that the better one depends on what you like.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I relly like Heart-Shaped Box from Nirvana on the second one. It's really fun. But, 1 just has so many of the old classics.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I'm a newbie when it comes to rock ( :oops: ) so I just like to play the game and get better, the gameplay is so addictive I have both games but I'm only playing the 2nd right now then after I beat it I'll beat the first but I thought it'd be easier with me playing DDR before and being incredibly awesome at stepmania but it's a HUGE transfer between the two and I think my techniques are wrong by assigning a key to each finger, my fingers just won't move the right way.

I played in at Best Buy, and it was pretty fun. When I saw it I was like "That looks pretty dumb", but then someone I was with wanted to play it, it was pretty cool. I was thinking about buying it but it looked like one of those games that gets old real quick.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I'm sure its just as good of an idea as the first one. Sadly, the music selection is still sub-par and boring to the extreme.

Boring? BORING! HOW DARE YOU!

Just kidding... :wink:

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

Well, I was rocking Medium today...and just for fun...switched to expert, when I am clearly not an expert :mrgreen: .

Averaged about 85% somehow. I think it's to easy...

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

Hahaha i just got the first one today, and i've played the second one at stores. I'll definitely end up buying the 2nd one, but i love the first. Songs like Smoke On the Water, Killer Queen, Crossroads, Iron Man, Bark at the Moon, Frankenstein, all awesome. Some are really hard too! But, i really want 2 for YYZ and Jessica, that kind of stuff. I'd say that the better one depends on what you like.

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

The second one does not have enough good songs, it definately does need more mainstream songs.

Welcome to the Jungle would be awesome on it, so would Rock you like a Hurricane.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

John The Fisherman!!!!

PRIMUS!!!!!

that song is what made me b uy the game... ima die hard primus fan... so.... hehe

but i could have used some mr. bungle... or melvins.. or tomahawk... or faith no more...

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

When i played it at the shop, i loved it, but my parents refused to buy it, as its "too noisy" #-o

Lol, that sucks. I hate it when parents say things like that rather than give you a decent reason.

My bro got the game for Christmas and has played it a little bit. My neighbors also got it so they had to barrow the power cord from our old PS2 so that they could play it at their house :P I've never played it nor the first one, but maybe one day.. :-k

Heh, I haven't got a playstation. But I'd deffinitly like to play it a party or something. It looks fun. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

John The Fisherman!!!!

PRIMUS!!!!!

that song is what made me b uy the game... ima die hard primus fan... so.... hehe

but i could have used some mr. bungle... or melvins.. or tomahawk... or faith no more...

Sir, Yes, Sir :wink:

I read the next metallica album coming out is going to star on III, the whole album on it

OT: Luring is sooo easy to avoid. That's what those nice signposts are for.

I have played both and I prefer guitar hero I in a party "scene" because it has better songs imo and I find it slighty easier then GHII also whoever said GH was too easy have u beaten all the songs on expert? just wondering... but in general great party game

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png