Erk's pantsless blog!! Pure section added!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck!
Thanks guys! Troj, I still need to put you into my creds. Gah, I'm way to lazy to update this, blogging is hard.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I'd post good luck, but I already have...Anyways, I have decided to NOT steal your trademark of no pants. I couldn't pull taht kinda thing off very well. :-X :uhh:

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Now now, that's a substantial amount of cash I lost. :cry:

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Gawd, evil chicken in w2 + lag + noobs closing doors = me dying with 2 mil on me. :cry:

grats on everything! Good job on that elegant clue. :D (I got elegant shirt blue in a clue and sold it for 100K and rune full helm (t). This is what happens when price check guides aren't updated enough :shame:

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

Good luck Erk.

Easily the best title in Blogscape. Seriously. :)

Yehsssss!! \' Thanks Cdub! Although I see a few that I think that may be better... And Ubah, how do you do so many clues without dieing of boredom? Thanks everyone!

Thanks again to everyone who posted here, and especially everyone who loaned/gave stuff to me. I will try my hardest to pay everyone back! :D

Thanks again to everyone who posted here, and especially everyone who loaned/gave stuff to me. I will try my hardest to pay everyone back! :D

Instead of thanking, maybe you should go and earn that money you lost? :-w

Good luck Erk, now will you get some pants on? It blinds my eyes. :wall:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Okay, thanks to mirror, I've managed to buy my armor, my black mask, and a bunch of runes back, I'm currently working on making the money back.

I saw him wearing pants! I was running to the Zanaris bank and Erk was there in his default clothes, and he had blue pants on!!! It was only for a second though, then he put on a HAM Robe bottom.

I saw Erk wearing pants! :shock:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I saw him wearing pants! I was running to the Zanaris bank and Erk was there in his default clothes, and he had blue pants on!!! It was only for a second though, then he put on a HAM Robe bottom.

I saw Erk wearing pants! :shock:

Bah, Erk was in Lumbridge chest bank, nubbins, too much CO2 from the fires maybe?

What the hell is a crumpet? Anyways, good luck.

Oh my.. Crumpets are like plasticy bread. They are amazingly tastiful.

The purple hippo who lives down the street from me asked me to say hi for him because his internet went down yesterday. :)

I say hi too. And good luck.

My ears are really warm, and that means they're red. :shock:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif